Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy a common mis-conception when it comes to bullying (why it happens)

jet112

jet112

Incelmatics
★★
>a bully is feared and that's why he is allowed to go around and push people

nope. absolutely not. no one is afraid of a bully. at the end of the day, a bully is just 1 person. it doesn't matter how strong or capable he is.
bullies are not feared, they are respected & admired. when your'e AFRAID of someone you want to make that person go away. when you respect someone you want that person to stay. people around bullies want them to stay because they like them, end of story.

>bullying is result of low-self esteem

its bullshit, never think that is actually true. a bully is extremely confident and happy about himself. bullying happens because of straight up psychotic destructive personality or simply very low standard of morality. being shy or timid the hallmark of low-self esteem and bullies do not display that.

>standing up to your bully will make it go away

again, people don't see the big picture. the bully is ENCOURAGED to behave this way by his peers. they want you to suffer and this is why they allow it to happen. only in very rare cases the bully is isolated from his peers.
so you take down the bully and you find out in the end no one gives you a medal or a badge, no one calls you a hero. no one comes up to you and says "congrats for slaying the beast"

fucking psychologists man.

Finally some good logic. Their views on bullying is so flawed. They believe talking to your parents or teacher is going to stop it. It just makes things worse.

Finally some good logic. Their views on bullying is so flawed. They believe talking to your parents or teacher is going to stop it. It just makes things worse.
Or the other bluepilled bullshit saying "tHeY bUlLeEy u CuZ tHeY r JeLiOuS oF u"

Or the other bluepilled bullshit saying "tHeY bUlLeEy u CuZ tHeY r JeLiOuS oF u"

Yeah, they were jealous of the fact that I repelled all the girls in school and looked like Mr. Bean. :lul::lul:

True to a certain extent. If you fuck up the bully I'm pretty sure he will leave you alone.

If you didn't fight back against bullies in your high school then that's when it's completely over in terms of having good self esteem and shit, from experience I know this

If you didn't fight back against bullies in your high school then that's when it's completely over in terms of having good self esteem and shit, from experience I know this

i stood up for overt bullying, but couldn't do anything about covert

>a bully is feared and that's why he is allowed to go around and push people

nope. absolutely not. no one is afraid of a bully. at the end of the day, a bully is just 1 person. it doesn't matter how strong or capable he is.
bullies are not feared, they are respected & admired. when your'e AFRAID of someone you want to make that person go away. when you respect someone you want that person to stay. people around bullies want them to stay because they like them, end of story.

>bullying is result of low-self esteem

its bullshit, never think that is actually true. a bully is extremely confident and happy about himself. bullying happens because of straight up psychotic destructive personality or simply very low standard of morality. being shy or timid the hallmark of low-self esteem and bullies do not display that.

>standing up to your bully will make it go away

again, people don't see the big picture. the bully is ENCOURAGED to behave this way by his peers. they want you to suffer and this is why they allow it to happen. only in very rare cases the bully is isolated from his peers.
so you take down the bully and you find out in the end no one gives you a medal or a badge, no one calls you a hero. no one comes up to you and says "congrats for slaying the beast"

fucking psychologists man.
In my (short-lived and unconventional) experience as a bully, I can attest to this

Funny thing is, if you take him done, you will be seen as a psychopath...