Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A collage I made of every Incel mass killer from the 20th century to the present day.

• Thread starter Deleted member 301
  • Start date
Do you collect names?

If i have one for you!

Ľubomír Harman - lived alone - suspicious of hating women -no one saw him with woman last 10 years before shooting - first mass shooter in Slovak history

Breivik was not incel lmao

Huh oh, I just realized we will reach a point of mass shootings that they will be able to feed a AI with the pics of the killers to identify possible people that will go ER :worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels:

Gone, but not forgotten.

Include Andreas Lubitz. He had a gf but that thot left him and he made a big mess with a plane.

Are you in the bottom left?:feelstrash:z
Nah, bottom left on the first mural is Michael McDermott and immediatly above him is Marcel Hesse.

So much pain in these eyes. Real humans who have feelings. Contrary to Chad and Stacy, who are superficial.

Heroes.

why did you put in st.blackops2cel in the center? he not killed anyone

The size of their photo should reflect their score.

Gandr 1570295017559

Updated to incude all suggestions plus Sheldon Bently and Emmanuel Aranda. I didn't include Andreas Lubitz as he was with a Stacy at the time.

Lmao the third brother that forgot to looksmaxx.

Lol
View attachment 155284

Whatever, I've been polite but you are determined to be an asshole. You need to chill out bro, we're all mired in an existence of shit and been a bitch to a long-term confirmed, Micropenis Truecel such as myself is pretty sad tbh. Let us not fight amongst ourselves, this is the only harmonious sanctuary alot of us have.

If we do this to eachother we are no better than Normalfags.

Will constantly keep making a revised mural and upload it on this thread, thanks for pointing this out bro :feelzez:
@Sadness I had to include St. Hammercel :feelskek: :feelsokman:

Who's Hodge bro?

Youtube: hodge twins

Updated to include:

Joël Marin (St Excaliburcelel, Finnish sword attack dude)

Joel Marin

Khalid Masood (Failed Alek Minnasian wannabe, went on a van rampage in Westminister. Injured lots but no-one was killed.

NINTCHDBPICT000426898642 1

Also the mural is now in Ultra HD if you wanna download and zoom in, I installed some photo software last night which cost £25 and it seems to work quite well. Will make a fresh thread as well. It was too big attatch direct to the forum but the full resolution version is linked and available for download.