Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A collage I made of every Incel mass killer from the 20th century to the present day.

• Thread starter Deleted member 301
  • Start date
Deleted member 301

Deleted member 301

"The Pessimist Was Right All Along"
-
Gandr 1570108791154

It took fucking AGES and numbed my brain big time, as I kept leaving guy's out by mistake. I got the information from Wikipedia and it covers the 20th century right up until today.

I included some notable Incel's that didn't actually get to follow through with their objective due to getting caught, mainly by their own incompetence, but the planning was there. These are:

Frank Yeager: Ogrecel that plotted to r*pe and kill a foid estate agent and then ascend, he got caught with his r*pekit and diary as cops were called as he was acting "too weird.

Christopher Cleary: Planned to kill as many foids as he could see because he was a 27 year old virgin. Caught when he posted his plans to Cuckbook.

Ben Moynihan: Stabbed 3 random foids (they survived) because he was still a virgin. Caught when he posted a letter and his photo to cops taunting them to catch him.

I also included Pepe Frog and StBlackOps2Cel, they are in the middle of the collage.

Last edited:
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: This deserves to be pinned forever

Good work. Truly a relic of real justice.

ER is towards the top-middle.

Havoc w/Paddock was SEAmaxxed.

Also Holmes didn't have a GF at the time, but he did have a GF and a sexual relationship that lasted up until two months before he did it.

Last edited:
the oldguy had an asian gf

You forgot two:
Where is Pekka ?
Where is Coldsteel Cruz ?

Cruz is there. Forgot Pekka and Anders Breivik.
You forgot two:
Where is Pekka ?
Where is Coldsteel Cruz ?

Updated to Include Pekka, Saari and Breivik. Cruz is on there.
the oldguy had an asian gf
I included him due to Chad-tier kill count plus betabuxxing an old noodlewhore when he had money is pretty desperate.

You should add David Sonboly

Pepe went ER? :feelskek: :dab:

Ah yes, :feelskek: the biggest killer of all

but where is ER, I can't find him.
How can ER be called an "Incel mass killer" when he never identified as an incel or as blackpilled and never used the word incel in his entire magnus opus manifesto and never posted on incel websites or chatrooms and never used the based as fuck incel lingo?

Should've stuck waldo/wally in there too.

This is truly a work of art. It put a tear in my eye.

Good work. Truly a relic of real justice.
Cheers bro, it was very time consuming and painstaking but at least it's done now and I am up to date on on the history of The Hall of Heroes. Plus I can easily keep track of any future incidents as they (inevitibily) occur and can add them to the wall.

Also if you guys wanna make one yourselves and wanna save ALOT of time, I can post the original individual pictures to Google Drive or where ever so you can download them and keep track of things yourselves?
This is truly a work of art. It put a tear in my eye.
Glad to know my tedious work is appreciated. Cheers bro :feelsokman::dab: Also liking the retro CJ avi :feelzez:

Last edited:
Will do an update as I forgot Stephen McDaniel, Kevin Davis and David Sonboly. Plus there was a sword attack in Finland a couple of days ago where a foid was killed and 9 others were injured, no details about the attacker have been released yet but if Incel will include.

I'll probably keep posting revised images to this thread as new hERoes emerge, as long as it doesn't piss any users off.

where is Er buddy boyo

Nice topic bro

Never heard of Ben Moynihan. Truly as hERo

roof was just a cunt

you just stole this from fbi hq list of inkwell killers

Last edited:
Da fuck you mean incel ? Brenton Tarrant was a chad

roof was just a cunt

you just stole this from fbi hq list of inkwell killers
Nah, I dunno what your saying boss. Got it from Wikipedia, if you think you can do better be my guest to do a revised one.

Da fuck you mean incel ? Brenton Tarrant was a chad
View attachment 155274
Well spotted, didn't research him so well but watched his livestream and his kill count got me :feelsokman:

Gandr 1570119158194

Uodated to include Stephen McDaniel, Kevin Davis and David Sonboly.

You literally left out the most lethal "incel" killer Tim Kretschmer

15 killed, 11 of them female. Described by a friend as "a lonely and frustrated person who felt rejected by society"

If that happened in 2019, he would be described as an incel and they would nuke this board.

I always found it weird that he isn't mentioned more here since I remember this shooting like yesterday, it was a big thing. Not that he should be liked in any way, he was a narcissistic piece of shit, it's just weird that people never bring him up (both incels and anti-incels).

Last edited:
Nah, I dunno what your saying boss. Got it from Wikipedia, if you think you can do better be my guest to do a revised one.
In the investigation room on one wall they have the pics of convicted inkwells, on the other pics of incels.co members

Last edited:
Doubt many of these were actually incels. Breivik was fucking some Belorussian chick he imported and a good chunk of these look like high tier normies or chadlites.

Last edited:
4 down, 2 across = Hodge twin lol.

You missed Tsutomu Miyazaki and probably a lot of other Japs.
iu

You missed Tsutomu Miyazaki and probably a lot of other Japs.
iu
Doubt many of these were actually incels. Breivik was fucking some Belorussian chick he imported and a good chunk of these look like high tier normies or chadlites.
In the investigation room on one wall they have the pics of convicted inkwells, on the other pics of incels.co members
Guy's I've probably missed a load so I appreciate you all pointing out the missing, I will keep updating the mural :dab: :yes: I went through Wikipedia's list and anytime I saw a mention of "ex-wife" or "girlfriend" I instantly skipped over them. Keep naming the missing please, I mean that. I done my best bro's.

@Indari Have they bro? I really don't know?

P.S: Anyone spotted my pic? :feelskek:

Last edited:
Guy's I've probably missed a load so I appreciate you all pointing out the missing, I will keep updating the mural :dab: :yes: I went through Wikipedia's list and anytime I saw a mention of "ex-wife" or "girlfriend" I instantly skipped over them. I done my best bro's.

@Indari Have they bro? I really don't know?
u would know, since you are one of them

u would know, since you are one of them

Giphy

Whatever, I've been polite but you are determined to be an asshole. You need to chill out bro, we're all mired in an existence of shit and been a bitch to a long-term confirmed, Micropenis Truecel such as myself is pretty sad tbh. Let us not fight amongst ourselves, this is the only harmonious sanctuary alot of us have.

If we do this to eachother we are no better than Normalfags.
You literally left out the most lethal "incel" killer Tim Kretschmer

15 killed, 11 of them female. Described by a friend as "a lonely and frustrated person who felt rejected by society"

If that happened in 2019, he would be described as an incel and they would nuke this board.

I always found it weird that he isn't mentioned more here since I remember this shooting like yesterday, it was a big thing. Not that he should be liked in any way, he was a narcissistic piece of shit, it's just weird that people never bring him up (both incels and anti-incels).
Will constantly keep making a revised mural and upload it on this thread, thanks for pointing this out bro :feelzez:
@Sadness I had to include St. Hammercel :feelskek: :feelsokman:
4 down, 2 across = Hodge twin lol.
Who's Hodge bro?

Last edited:
ER-goer trait: being incel

Kip Kinkel and Dylan Roof aren’t incel.

Kids in grade school should collect and trade stickers depicting incel heroes.

JFL nice you didn't forget the greatest hERo of them all Randy Stair.

I should’ve said truecel. I think they’re (or were in Kip’s case) mentalcel / autistcel at the most.

KipKinkel9818.jpg

That’s him on the right in the 2010’s. If the guy didn’t shoot up a school back in the 90’s (was it?), and didn’t go to jail - I’m sure he’d still have had on his head and would’ve gotten laid.

150619184405-charleston-church-shooting-dylann-roof-court-savidge-dnt-tsr-00013004-exlarge-169.jpg

As for Dylan Roof, I have a strong feeling he was autistcel just like Alek Minassian or maybe Elliot Rodger (debatable, I know). Dylan Roof most definitely could’ve found himself some trailer trash / tweaker if he was normal.
Neither was Cruz, in fact he literally had a girlfriend.

Yep, i heard about that too

this is the shit that gets us banned

Nice collage! There are some that I consider to the ERs:
James Roszko - pissed off at the police state https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mayerthorpe_tragedy
Justin Christian Bourque - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moncton_shooting
Martin Bryant - autistic mentalcel, who never had a friend, was ostracised all his life, inherited a heap of money, travelled the world in first class airlines so he could "talk to people sitting next to him." he recalled how he had some of the most memorable conversations in his life with people sitting next to him on the plane. that said, he had two live in girlfriends, who took advantage of him for his money. they both said to police the relationship was sexless. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Bryant and https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Port_Arthur_massacre_(Australia)#Perpetrator
he splattered 35 normshits/sluts

edit: just noticed u put in martin bryant. high iq for that! can you link the list u used?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back