Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A child randomly said hi to me and it made me happy.

Sexless incel

Sexless incel

Buddy boyo
-
I was just standing in front of my house, smoking the cigarette and this little boy randomly walked by, looked at me and said „hi“ to me in a happy tone and continued his way.
I just replied with Hi and continued smoking of course.

And of course that doesen’t mean i am very cool or shit and he might does that with everyone, but i just had to think about how a simple „hi“ from a child made me happy.

I was actually treated like a human being for a second and not because it’s demanded from them.

Imagine how cold my life is, if such a thing actually makes my day.

And then we have foids who complain about men giving them compliments and admiring them, because it’s so much that they are getting annoyed by it. Just Imagine how entitled and arrogant they are and how ungrateful. :feelsseriously:

Last edited:
We are so deprived of positive experiences with other human beings that even a simple "hi" can make our day.

:feelscry:

Relatable. Back when i was taking my nephew to the park daily it was a lifefuel watching kids playing without a care in the world.

I was just standing in front of my house, smoking the cigarette and this little boy randomly walked by, looked at me and said „hi“ to me in a happy tone and continued his way.

And of course that doesen’t mean i am very cool or shit and he might does that with everyone, but i just had to think about how a simple „hi“ from a child made me happy.

I was actually treated like a human being for a second and not because it’s demanded from them.

And then we have foids who complain about men giving them compliments and admiring them, because it’s so much that they are getting annoyed by it. Just Imagine how entitled and arrogant they are and how ungrateful. :feelsseriously:
Even better is when it’s a little whitoid showering u with affection and attention, chico

Can’t relate, I hate childern and teens

I admit that happened to me one time this summer while at work, it made me sad, because I am a kissless wizard.

That's a truecel trait, I know how it feels tbh.

100% fakecel dedected.
kids are giga honest, that's why they always look weirded out and sad when they see me, they would never say hi to a real incel truecel.

Nice. Usually, children are intimidated by me and that's fine, I'm a very rugged ogre.