Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL A bluepill from a nerdy girl

• Thread starter Poorbaldshortcel
  • Start date
Poorbaldshortcel

Poorbaldshortcel

Gymcel
-
A big bluepill from a nerdy girl (honestly she's a rare one -- study hard, no love life, obeys the parents and the teachers, but the bluepill opinion is killing me that's why I think having this kind of penpals brings you nothing but pain):

She:
我非常不喜欢数学我就不想写数学题然后就越来越不会真的就很烦,但是只要认真听老师是怎么讲的慢慢的就学会了
肯定会有人喜欢你的只是时间的问题

(I dislike math very much. I don't want to write math problems, and then I won't be really bored. But as long as I listen carefully to what the teacher says, I'm learning it slowly.
It's only a matter of time before someone will like you.
)
Me:
什么时候?变老的时候?!
(When? When I become really old?!)

Then I told her the life of ugly and poor man isn't as simple as learning math and she is too young to understand it. And as long as you doesn't want to meet me in the real life (which proofs that I'm not attractive enough) I suggest you to remove me from your chat.

Last edited:
not bad brocel dont SIMP and inflate their egos.
and once they get what they want from you they will ghost you from personal experience .
Once in college a fuckhole asked for my laptop i didnt gave these foids are selfish as hell.
In some cases thugs are better than these foids.

Sure. Self-respect is important.

Wish ppl like her good luck too. :) But usually most of them will end up with some average Norman or low-tier beta, but rich guy. No enough Chads in this world.

And I really decided to stop communicating with her (it's pointless to me because I don't need to read her platitudes like "It's a matter of time." and "I will have an exam tomorrow but I study hard." I prefer to use this time to develop my knowledge and body via study and sport).

Of course, as a cultured and educated person, I wished her all the best, good luck and thanks for being my penpal for so long before deleting each other.