Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

a bird landed on my head in my outhouse!

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
So i was shitting with my best cat in the outhouse, and here come a bird inside and landed on my head for a fraction of a second before flying off!

Exciting stuff!

shitting with my best cat
Cde5dd90745fcb21cccb8077c6a4c85e

interesting experience ngl, not even kidding

Should've grabbed it and eaten it.

why do you have an outhouse
also a hunting cat

why do you have an outhouse
also a hunting cat
Because i don't have indoor toilet. And the bucket is for emergencies. And as a ruralcel i have tons of rats and mice that need killin.

Because i don't have indoor toilet. And the bucket is for emergencies. And as a ruralcel i have tons of rats and mice that need killin.
wtf? I've lived in big cities my entire life. Is rural really that shit?

What kinda shithole you live in that you don't even have indoor plumbing

wtf? I've lived in big cities my entire life. Is rural really that shit?
Nah. It's just my particular housing shituation. The septic tank froze and died years ago - perhaps clogged, eventually they fill up. And no one alive knows exactly where it is. And the pipes are a twisted convoluted and untraceable mess. Therefore outhouse.

What kinda shithole you live in that you don't even have indoor plumbing
125 a month. /\
As an ex homeless poorcel it was a step up from the woods. Even as it is now it's still "better than a tent."

So i was shitting with my best cat in the outhouse, and here come a bird inside and landed on my head for a fraction of a second before flying off!

Exciting stuff!
You’re the chosen one

I'm afraid of birds because they shit midair :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

Bragging thread, that has never happened to me

Some people raise parrots and let them fly outdoors. But they have to hand raise them from when they're under 7 weeks old.

I have a relative that did that for a while. Big money in it tbh.
He made money teaching people how to fly their pet birds outside? I don't know why you'd do that if there's videos that tell you how to do it online already.

He made money teaching people how to fly their pet birds outside? I don't know why you'd do that if there's videos that tell you how to do it online already.
No he just raised them and sold them.
Parrots

No he just raised them and sold them.
Parrots
I can see you making a lot of money doing that, but it seems heartless to me because normies don't know how to take care of birds and end up re homing them or having them die from recklessness 80% of the time.

I can see you making a lot of money doing that, but it seems heartless to me because normies don't know how to take care of birds and end up re homing them or having them die from recklessness 80% of the time.
Perhaps that's why he made such good money? Repeat customers! Clueless rich morons...

But i don't know exactly because he never talked about it much.

Perhaps that's why he made such good money? Repeat customers! Clueless rich morons...

But i don't know exactly because he never talked about it much.
It's not a hard thing to do if you have the space and time and some breeding knowledge. I wouldn't mind selling birds I've bred to people who are responsible with their pets.

It's not a hard thing to do if you have the space and time and some breeding knowledge. I wouldn't mind selling birds I've bred to people who are responsible with their pets.
I feel bad that my cats eat birds.

But at least the rat and mice arr probably mostly gone.

I feel bad that my cats eat birds.

But at least the rat and mice arr probably mostly gone.
You can get a big bird like a macaw, cockatoo, or african grey, then the cat will be afraid of it.

You can get a big bird like a macaw, cockatoo, or african grey, then the cat will be afraid of it.
They eat squirrels too.

I don't need any more pets. I'm ok with the ones i have already.

They eat squirrels too.

I don't need any more pets. I'm ok with the ones i have already.
Check out this pet squirrel before saying that.

I've had one robin and one bat land on my hoodie so far in my life.

based thread and goodstorypilled ngl :feelsautistic: