Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A big nose can be a deal breaker no matter how goodlooking you are

Octopusgun2 said:
You’re just trying to make me feel insecure/scared but I don’t really care honestly. I bet your eye area is absolute shit which is why you never mention it and always go on about lower third.

I’ll consult an appointment with a surgeon next month and i’ll get my surgeries done before this year ends, while you keep white-knighting Barrett and keep obsessing over me.

Even Mike Mew said that bimaxillary surgery is the gold standard care and one of the best ways to cure sleep apnea/backwards grown mandible.

yea but you dont have sleep apnea, you just have no jaw at all

i already told you, even if it is done perfectly well, its gonna take like 3 years for the entire process, and you are almost certainly going to face some type of relapse 

since youre paying out of pocket since insurance doesnt cover aesthetic surgeries, you gotta cough up 30K+ too

tenta said:
i have almost gandy tier nose with a recessed midface its over

also i wouldnt suggest getting bimax/lefort 1 unless you actually have an underbite or a really really bad form of retroganthia, it just isnt worth it with the risks that come with it

I’m not getting any lefort, what are you talking about?

Machiavelli said:
Octopusgun2 said:
You’re just trying to make me feel insecure/scared but I don’t really care honestly. I bet your eye area is absolute shit which is why you never mention it and always go on about lower third.
I’ll consult an appointment with a surgeon next month and i’ll get my surgeries done before this year ends, while you keep white-knighting Barrett and keep obsessing over me.
Even Mike Mew said that bimaxillary surgery is the gold standard care and one of the best ways to cure sleep apnea/backwards grown mandible.
yea but you dont have sleep apnea, you just have no jaw at all
i already told you, even if it is done perfectly well, its gonna take like 3 years for the entire process, and you are almost certainly going to face some type of relapse
since youre paying out of pocket since insurance doesnt cover aesthetic surgeries, you gotta cough up 30K+ too
My jaw isn’t as bad as the pic I posted. It is bad, but In the pic you saw I had my head pushed backwards so I was retruding my mandible on purpose. My main problem here is my chin IMO.

Octopusgun2 said:

My jaw isn’t as bad as the pic I posted. It is bad, but In the pic you saw I had my head pushed backwards so I was retruding my mandible on purpose. My main problem here is my chin IMO.

you said you were getting bimax didnt you, to fix your jaw? or did i misread?

tenta said:
Octopusgun2 said:

you said you were getting bimax didnt you, to fix your jaw? or did i misread?

Lower jaw, not maxilla.

Octopusgun2 said:

buddy, a genioplasty isnt going to get rid of your TERRIBLE submental, but maybe youre just fat

im looking at the photo and all i see is a potato, genio wont give you stable 20mm results, which is what you need really

also look at this

file.php

also double jaw is bsso + lefort1

Octopusgun2 said:
For example, say you have all god-tier features (eye area, lower third, zygos, midface, etc...), but if you have an overly big nose, then you would be undesirable for at least 60% of femoids and you’d have a really niche appeal. The importance of nose is underestimated on this forum, it’s one of the biggest death sentences if you don’t have money to afford a rhinoplasty.

Proof? Cant make this claim w/o pics especially when the David Gandy guy is counter evidence

Machiavelli said:
Octopusgun2 said:

buddy, a genioplasty isnt going to get rid of your TERRIBLE submental, but maybe youre just fat
im looking at the photo and all i see is a potato, genio wont give you stable 20mm results, which is what you need really
also look at this
file.php

also double jaw is bsso + lefort1

I’m not fat and i already told you that I was retruding my mandible on purpose. I have a recessed chin with no projection, that’s (as far as I know) my only problem when it comes to my lower third.

Octopusgun2 said:
I’m not fat and i already told you that I was retruding my mandible on purpose. I have a recessed chin with no projection, that’s (as far as I know) my only problem when it comes to my lower third.

YOU WILL NOT GET 20MM OF STABLE PROJECTION OUT OF EITHER A CHIN IMPLANT OR GENIOWHICH IS WHAT YOU NEED FOR THE CHIN TO REACH YOUR LIPS

talk to a fucking maxfac im not gonna respond to this fucking garbage anymore

Octopusgun2 said:
Machiavelli said:
Octopusgun2 said:

also look at this
file.php

also double jaw is bsso + lefort1

Idont think getting your chin fixed is drastic surgery, fixing your jaw is ofc.

Machiavelli said:
Octopusgun2 said:
YOU WILL NOT GET 20MM OF STABLE PROJECTION OUT OF EITHER A CHIN IMPLANT OR GENIOWHICH IS WHAT YOU NEED FOR THE CHIN TO REACH YOUR LIPS
talk to a fucking maxfac im not gonna respond to this fucking garbage anymore
I am, but If i can’t get enough chin projection for it to align with my nasion in any way possible then i’ll just have to live with it that way and move on with my life.