Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A big nose can be a deal breaker no matter how goodlooking you are

Octopusgun2

Octopusgun2

Banned
-
For example, say you have all god-tier features (eye area, lower third, zygos, midface, etc...), but if you have an overly big nose, then you would be undesirable for at least 60% of femoids and you’d have a really niche appeal. The importance of nose is underestimated on this forum, it’s one of the biggest death sentences if you don’t have money to afford a rhinoplasty.

True, its over for nosecels, just look at OPs nose before and after.
Its a world of difference.

SHOT_02_082rw.jpg

aut said:
I know you’d show me David Gandy, but my 15 y/o Stacy sister said that his big nose makes him look creepy. He obviously does slay, but he has a niche appeal and has to constantly go through the struggle of getting mocked by others because of his nose.

He even mentioned in his interviews about how he doesn’t like his nose due to being mocked for it.

Octopusgun2 said:
I know you’d show me David Gandy, but my 15 y/o Stacy sister said that his big nose makes him look creepy. He obviously does slay, but he has a niche appeal and has to constantly go through the struggle of getting mocked by others because of his nose.

He even mentioned in his interviews about how he doesn’t like his nose due to being mocked for it.

kek'd hard at "niche appeal"

Imagine what a fugged up nose does to somebody who's supposed to be a 5/10. I broke it twice. I'm a 2/10 now... it's so over. I wouldn't have been an incel if it weren't for my nose, just like it was in your case, so I am sure you can relate to me if I say it's my nose that's holding me back. I might not have good eye area, but it's average, and so are the rest of my features. So average features with an ogre feature makes you a truecel.

aut said:

Moar liek noche appeal, amirite guise?? XD

aut said:
Octopusgun2 said:
David Gandy isn’t effortlessly goodlooking and he doesn’t look good in ALL of his pics.

I have an ethnic nose and I will never change it I will never submit to eurocentrism

Is anyone good-looking by your standards? Your latest threads literally insulted the living gods Jordan Barrett & David Gandy. This will not earn you many good-boy points.

Octopusgun2 said:
David Gandy isn’t effortlessly goodlooking and he doesn’t look good in ALL of his pics.

tenor.gif

aut said:
Octopusgun2 said:
tenor.gif

42cel_Alt#01 said:
Is anyone good-looking by your standards? Your latest threads literally insulted the living gods Jordan Barrett & David Gandy. This will not earn you many good-boy points.

Also are you trying to say you're GL now that you got a nose job? David Gandy and Jordan Barret mog you into oblivion, and you know it. If not then send pics.

Why that fakecel normie is still posting on here ?

OP is a fakecel and still coping.

You can't have a god-tier midface and a bad nose - it's impossible.

42cel_Alt#01 said:
Also are you trying to say you're GL now that you got a nose job? David Gandy and Jordan Barret mog you into oblivion, and you know it. If not then send pics.
Stop putting words in my mouth.

Octopusgun2 said:
42cel_Alt#01 said:

Its over for jealouscels.

Truth. A notable exception would be Geddy Lee, but that's only because he's a fuckin' Rockstar.

42cel_Alt#01 said:
Octopusgun2 said:
Stop avoiding my questions.
How about you stop spreading lies and misinformation about me? I never said that i’m better looking than any male model, let alone David Gandy. I even admitted to not being goodlooking after the rhino, but just rather slightly above average (same as Twisted).

42cel_Alt#01 said:

Jfl at calling Barrett a god. He's too weird looking, he's a 6/10. OP might actually mog him, I am not sure if he's a 6 or 6.5/10 but he claims to be on Twisted's level who is a 6.5/10 in his best pictures so yeah.

Octopusgun2 said:
How about you stop spreading lies and misinformation about me? I never said that i’m better looking than any male model, let alone David Gandy. I even admitted to not being goodlooking after the rhino, but just rather slightly above average (same as Twisted).

Do you know what the following symbol means: '?'

I put this symbol at the end of my QUESTION to indicate it is a QUESTION. I didn't spread misinformation about you, I never claimed you ever said you were better-looking than Gandy. LOL bro.

> [font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Also are you trying to say you're GL now that you got a nose job? David Gandy and Jordan Barret mog you into oblivion, and you know it. If not then send pics.[/font]

42cel_Alt#01 said:
Octopusgun2 said:
Do you know what the following symbol means: '?'
I put this symbol at the end of my QUESTION to indicate it is a QUESTION. I didn't spread misinformation about you, I never claimed you ever said you were better-looking than Gandy. LOL bro.
> [font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Also are you trying to say you're GL now that you got a nose job? David Gandy and Jordan Barret mog you into oblivion, and you know it. If not then send pics.[/font]
I have literally said that i’m not goodlooking and just on Twisted’s levels. I said this numerous times, so I never implied that i’m goodlooking.

Octopusgun2 said:
I have literally said that i’m not goodlooking and just on Twisted’s levels. I said this numerous times, so I never implied that i’m goodlooking.

Great, you have answered one of my questions now.

Octopusgun2 said:
For example, say you have all god-tier features (eye area, lower third, zygos, midface, etc...), but if you have an overly big nose, then you would be undesirable for at least 60% of femoids and you’d have a really niche appeal. The importance of nose is underestimated on this forum, it’s one of the biggest death sentences if you don’t have money to afford a rhinoplasty.

Fact, although kind of obvious lol. Here's one of my obvious ones: obesity. Killed my chances with like 80%+ of foids.

Like you I ascended when I fixed my one fatal flaw.

Large noses are more masculine. As long as it's in harmony with the face

Octopusgun2 said:
I have literally said that i’m not goodlooking
Girls call you pretty though.

Octopusgun2 said:
RREEEEEEEEE said:
Octopusgun2 said:
RREEEEEEEEE said:
Octopusgun2 said:
I have literally said that i’m not goodlooking
Girls call you pretty though.
I’m as pretty as Twisted.
When shaven, right? Because Twisted looks better shaven IMO.
Yes, I don’t have facial hair.
Weird, you'd think with Arab genes you'd be hairy AF lol. Oh well, looks like you lucked out.

i heard you had sex without paying is this true

Octopusgun2 said:

Or if you have a thick skin ultra wide nigger nose like I do and have most doctors tell you that it would be impossible to for them to make your nose thin enough to notice any real difference.

aut said:

but he's right, Gandy is a Chad but not godlike tier of Chad. And he aged very badly.  Bateman, Chico they both mog him to oblivion even in his prime

Akarin said:
but he's right, Gandy is a Chad but not godlike tier of Chad. And he aged very badly.  Bateman, Chico they both mog him to oblivion even in his prime

Bateman is overrated, Gandy mogs him hard (inb4 cope). Agree with Chico, he's unmoggable.

i hope u get ur head kicked in by chavs :D

aut said:
Bateman is overrated, Gandy mogs him hard (inb4 cope). Agree with Chico, he's unmoggable.

glamglow-dude.jpg

Godlike hair, jaw made of steel, high trust eye area and perfect teeth. There is absolutely no woman in the world who would chose Gandy over him. If anyone is overrated that's this guy

male-supermodel-5.jpg

Enigmatic said:
Octopusgun2 said:
Or if you have a thick skin ultra wide nigger nose like I do and have most doctors tell you that it would be impossible to for them to make your nose thin enough to notice any real difference.
A nigger with a thin nose would look weird and alien-like. Niggers can afford to have wide noses as if fits their face.

Depends on the face as long as it’s not a gargantuan nose. If it’s the only strong / pronounced feature then it’s likely a negative but not if coupled with a large mouth or pronounced jaw.

Octopusgun2 said:

Show a picture of youre lowerthird and midface. I will look if you are his looksmatch. You only showed youre eyes.
Show the whole picture nigga
Facelms rated you a 3-4 i doubt it that you went to a 5-6 only with a nosejob. You can offourse prove me wrong by letting me see youre while fsce

Incel_Dikshit said:
Octopusgun2 said:
Show a picture of youre lowerthird and midface. I will look if you are his looksmatch. You only showed youre eyes.
Show the whole picture nigga
Facelms rated you a 3-4 i doubt it that you went to a 5-6 only with a nosejob. You can offourse prove me wrong by letting me see youre while fsce
I won’t show you my face, FACEandLMS rated me based off the profile view pic I already posted and everyone saw.

Octopusgun2 said:

best thread for today its all about the nose @RReeeeeeeee

Octopusgun2 said:
aut said:
Octopusgun2 said:

exactly. That happens usually to people with big noses. models with big noses have bad angles but ppl with small noses not (if their other features are good ). Gandy has many bad pics

Cynistic said:
True, its over for nosecels, just look at OPs nose before and after.
Its a world of difference.

have you seen the new version?

i disagree, only ur eye area was godly, ur other features are mediocre to average, a chad with a crooked nose=unique

this forum is just as bad as lookism.

"Gandy is not effortlessly good looking"

"Gandy is chad, but not god tier"

Seriously, gtfo. You are legit mentally insane.

s1200

6JTdTH1.jpg

All of the male supermodels are 10/10s. Literally the best 20 or so looking men on the planet out of 6+ billion people. They get millions every year just so that they allow photographers to take pictures of their faces. Get that through your thick autism skulls.

a big nose 9/10 times means you dont have the bone mass to support and and your lower third is shit

which is true for OP

his lower third is GARBAGE

Getlooksordie said:
this forum is just as bad as lookism.
"Gandy is not effortlessly good looking"
"Gandy is chad, but not god tier"
Seriously, gtfo. You are legit mentally insane.
s1200

6JTdTH1.jpg

All of the male supermodels are 10/10s. Literally the best 20 or so looking men on the planet out of 6+ billion people. They get millions every year just so that they allow photographers to take pictures of their faces. Get that through your thick autism skulls.
because the lookism trash keeps posting here

Machiavelli said:
a big nose 9/10 times means you dont have the bone mass to support and and your lower third is shit
which is true for OP
his lower third is GARBAGE
Lower third is easily fixable, eye area isn’t. I already have a good eye area so I don’t have to worry much as I have looksmaxing potential.

Octopusgun2 said:
Lower third is easily fixable, eye area isn’t. I already have a good eye area so I don’t have to worry much as I have looksmaxing potential.

youre dumb as fuck if you think performing a bimax is easy

http://jawsurgeryforums.com/index.php?PHPSESSID=p1veqmpra62ic1vk5u1lu3cfr1&board=2.0

just read through that entire forum LMAO

brb TMJ, brb cant feel my face, brb fucked up soft tissue, brb horse face, brb elongated nasal base

you have a 100% chance of receiving some nerve damage if you perform a bimax, and thats not even mentioning RELAPSE LMAOOOOO

even if you have it done perfectly well, you have something like 85-90% chance of some form of relapse which means any gains are now negated

Machiavelli said:
Octopusgun2 said:
youre dumb as fuck if you think performing a bimax is easy
http://jawsurgeryforums.com/index.php?PHPSESSID=p1veqmpra62ic1vk5u1lu3cfr1&board=2.0
just read through that entire forum LMAO
brb TMJ, brb cant feel my face, brb fucked up soft tissue, brb horse face, brb elongated nasal base
you have a 100% chance of receiving some nerve damage if you perform a bimax, and thats not even mentioning RELAPSE LMAOOOOO
even if you have it done perfectly well, you have something like 85-90% chance of some form of relapse which means any gains are now negated
You’re just trying to make me feel insecure/scared but I don’t really care honestly. I bet your eye area is absolute shit which is why you never mention it and always go on about lower third.

I’ll consult an appointment with a surgeon next month and i’ll get my surgeries done before this year ends, while you keep white-knighting Barrett and keep obsessing over me.

Even Mike Mew said that bimaxillary surgery is the gold standard care and one of the best ways to cure sleep apnea/backwards grown mandible.

i have almost gandy tier nose with a recessed midface its over

also i wouldnt suggest getting bimax/lefort 1 unless you actually have an underbite or a really really bad form of retroganthia, it just isnt worth it with the risks that come with it