Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope A Basis for a New Blackpilled Gnostic Belief System for Incels

Just another conspiracy theory. I wish things were that simple and easy to understand.
I would not say they are simple either and this thread is a desperate attempt of my low IQ to explain how it sees the world.
You are more then welcomed to write your version of the big picture.

Last edited:
Would like to add that this guys are the ones the elites pray for, the basis of satanism comes from them.

Due to the incels issue, we just ugly Bro JFL.

I would say they are simple and this thread is a desperate attempt of my low IQ to explain how it sees the world.
You are more then welcomed to write your version of the big picture.
Man, you are extremely humble and an all-round cool and composed guy. I respect you for writing this thread but I just can't believe in this. I'm just too tired to even discuss and argue here. I hope I die in my sleep tonight. I just want to sleep now.

Man, you are extremely humble and an all-round cool and composed guy. I respect you for writing this thread but I just can't believe in this. I'm just too tired to even discuss and argue here. I hope I die in my sleep tonight. I just want to sleep now.
good night brocel!
Would like to add that this guys are the ones the elites pray for, the basis of satanism comes from them.

Yes, they are praying to Satan. But no just the elites! Jews, Christians and Muslims all pray and worship the same evil entity. Religion is the primary mean of deception.

And, yeah. We are ugly, and our ugliness is a magnet for suffering by which energy can be extracted.

Last edited:
Maybe I'm just coping because I've put too much thoughts in this theory, but I've felt something eerie this morning.

So, I woke up at 6 am to an alarm I've set in order to go jogging. I put on my clothes and went out. It was pretty dark outside as it is already mid autumn. But the one thing was prominent - the full moon. The moon is always in some awkward position when you see it. Maybe because I've read this thread or whatever I couldn't even raise my head and look at it, and when I did just a little, I instantly wanted to stop walking and just go home, lost all my motivation and energy and couldn't keep looking at it for more than 5 seconds. I've never felt anything like that and I was used to watch the moon rarely. Just low iq, i guess.
Yes, they are praying to Satan. But no just the elites! Jews, Christians and Muslims all pray and worship the same evil entity. Religion is the primary mean of deception.
it's hard to wrap your head around this, man. Religion seems like the only based thing left in life. There are some things that make me believe. Maybe religion is fine but it's just people from the past who've been taught wrong things. But I'm sure many things that are happening are legit satanism but, like, most religions warn us about such things, why'd they do that though

Btw this probably my favourite thread

Jewish IQ thread. Kikecels might free us from inceldom.

Last edited:
Jewish IQ thread. Kikecels might free us from inceldom.
I will do my best to free us. If I fail gas me.
Maybe I'm just coping because I've put too much thoughts in this theory, but I've felt something eerie this morning.

So, I woke up at 6 am to an alarm I've set in order to go jogging. I put on my clothes and went out. It was pretty dark outside as it is already mid autumn. But the one thing was prominent - the full moon. The moon is always in some awkward position when you see it. Maybe because I've read this thread or whatever I couldn't even raise my head and look at it, and when I did just a little, I instantly wanted to stop walking and just go home, lost all my motivation and energy and couldn't keep looking at it for more than 5 seconds. I've never felt anything like that and I was used to watch the moon rarely. Just low iq, i guess.

it's hard to wrap your head around this, man. Religion seems like the only based thing left in life. There are some things that make me believe. Maybe religion is fine but it's just people from the past who've been taught wrong things. But I'm sure many things that are happening are legit satanism but, like, most religions warn us about such things, why'd they do that though

Btw this probably my favourite thread
I am sorry that I ruined your jogging. Joggin is a great source of cope for me too. Please excuse me.

Religion, faith, spirituality - these are all different things and people tend to confuse them. I think most of the problems are caused by this confusion.
People are brought into this brutal reality that is dominated by entropy which causes pain and suffering and are subject to constant danger in this Hobbesian State of Nature. People became shocked and afraid, their start to look for questions and cling - this look for COPE. Religion is parasitizing on this cope-seeking. Religion catches and enslaves cope-seekers and turns them into slaves. These slaves are wageslaves that are economically exploited, solider slaves that are die for the glory of Jesus/Allah/Yahve, or sex slaves in the harems of the elite.

I once wrote that Christianity is a fraud. But all religions are a cope and a fraud. I would say that every religion is a combination of cope and fraud. I attacked Christianity bcz it is the easiest thing to do. Islam and Judaism and the BS religions of the east are same crap.

Last edited:
Interesting, gonna listen to it when I'm home.

I am sorry that I ruined your jogging. Joggin is a great source of cope for me too. Please excuse me.
Jfl, you didn't. I've finished my session, it's my second after few months of Injury and many months of lockdown as well, so doesn't rly matter. It's ok, thinking about this stuff also a good cope for me.

People became shocked and afraid, their start to look for questions and cling - this look for COPE. Religion is parasitizing on this cope-seeking. Religion catches and enslaves cope-seekers and turns them into slaves. These slaves are wageslaves that are economically exploited, solider slaves that are die for the glory of Jesus/Allah/Yahve, or sex slaves in the harems of the elite.
True, but like I said, I'm not ready for this yet jfl. It's hard to accept such thing, even though I cannot dispute your logic. If you discard religion from our shitty existence, it seems like there is nothing left, it's just absolutely meaningless.

Also, think about everything the world leaders doing right now. Whenever they plan to do something bad, it is always in the open, they always mention their plans (social programming, right?), They mostly don't line about this shit. There are some theories that they believe in karma etc. This also correlates with your theory, so I might say not everything we being fed up with might be false. In fact, giving people truth and and making it seem false is the best trick to fool people. Not trying to justify for religion in no sense jfl

Jfl, you didn't. I've finished my session, it's my second after few months of Injury and many months of lockdown as well, so doesn't rly matter. It's ok, thinking about this stuff also a good cope for me.
:feelsokman:

True, but like I said, I'm not ready for this yet jfl. It's hard to accept such thing, even though I cannot dispute your logic. If you discard religion from our shitty existence, it seems like there is nothing left, it's just absolutely meaningless.
yes , you are left with very little - the naked brutal existence. This is all I tried to do - to see what is real and what is simply a noise. Once you start throwing away all the noises, copes, and plain bluepills society feeds us it becomes equity frightening and I think there is a good chance to lose sanity while doing this.

Only a tiny minority of people are really ready to conduct such thought experiments. No wonder every religion has “secret doctrines” it is simply to prevent the normie masses from roping too fast. But I appreciate that you said that you are not ready. Such a high level of Self-awareness is inherent only to truly blackpilled people.

In my opinion religion should be instrumental and exclusively for cope and not war, exploitation, division etc…

Also, think about everything the world leaders doing right now. Whenever they plan to do something bad, it is always in the open, they always mention their plans (social programming, right?), They mostly don't line about this shit. There are some theories that they believe in karma etc. This also correlates with your theory, so I might say not everything we being fed up with might be false. In fact, giving people truth and and making it seem false is the best trick to fool people. Not trying to justify for religion in no sense jfl
Yes, the elite does not hide their agenda, and why would they? The normie masses are too busy coping with the crap that the elite is selling them.
Interesting, gonna listen to it when I'm home.
Much appreciate that!

Once you start throwing away all the noises, copes, and plain bluepills society feeds us it becomes equity frightening and I think there is a good chance to lose sanity while doing this.
Very true. No wonder, though, as people you consider insane drop some high IQ facts sometimes
In my opinion religion should be instrumental and exclusively for cope and not war, exploitation, division etc…
If every religious person was truly religious we'd like in a peaceful world with no wars and maybe solved many problems we have
Yes, the elite does not hide their agenda, and why would they? The normie masses are too busy coping with the crap that the elite is selling them.
True, but many people just think it's all jokes. You are right, in the end we are going to buy this hopeless future and the people in charge will make us pay double or triple or even something priceless, like our souls, lives and will.
Are you by any chance working on the sequel jfl? You been to biblioteca pleyades website? You might find something interesting there

FRAT but you're probably not going to establish a clear world view by starting with preconditions like blackpilled etc, which are necessarily self involved.

Sorry for not responding for so long
I think that the @Animecel2D answer would be glorious for your argument (first response in this thread).

It all makes perfect sense when you think about it. The devil and his cronies are all feeding of our misery, while we are trapped in broken, twisted vessels of ugliness that serve to exacerbate our suffering of the soul.

Namely, it is easier to harvest energy from souls trapped in ugly bodies. And ever more easy if these souls are trapped in ugly bodies that are constantly bullied by Chads (that fuck Stacies) while these Stacies are subject of unfulfillable desire of the ugly body souls.
Its a quite peculiar and evil construction.
so the social matrix is works some think like this: Chads are harvesting the energy of foids by sex, foids harvesting the energy of incels by humiliation. Transformation of bad emotional energy (of incel) into good emotional energy of Chads and Foids. But the energy of chads and foids are further harvested in the economic matrix by the capitalist elites that worship the Demi-god and give his the energy.
Its like a pyramid scheme of life energy.
Hegelian Master-Slave dialectic from the very bottom to the very top.

Hope it makes sense.

Last edited:
Im starting to realise why religions(at the further stages) encourage solitary or similar activities that try to minimise interaction with normies. A lot of negative energy is usually conjured for mindless and trivial matters.

FRAT but you're probably not going to establish a clear world view by starting with preconditions like blackpilled etc, which are necessarily self involved.
IDK. I tried tbh. This thread is an extreme psychedelic attempt to create such blackpilled world view that encompasses theology, cosmogenesis, spirituality etc... To my best knowledge this attempt of mine is the only one.
Hope you liked it.
Are you by any chance working on the sequel jfl? You been to biblioteca pleyades website? You might find something interesting there
A sequel of what?
never heard about biblioteca pleyades. I look at it now but idk, what is it about?
Im starting to realise why religions(at the further stages) encourage solitary or similar activities that try to minimise interaction with normies. A lot of negative energy is usually conjured for mindless and trivial matters.
yeah. normies are toxic.

never heard about biblioteca pleyades. I look at it now but idk, what is it about?
I don't know jfl, they have entire section about the idea of the site, but I don't think it matters. There is information for just about any conspiracy theory that I've heard about, take a look at index area

Very good thread. I am also interested in the rebirth cycle and want to end it for myself. My theory is that if you have a child, you will be reborn in the cycle after certain generation if they too have children and they have children and so on because after all our piece of mind is left in our DNA. Like people who gave their organs who liked pianos for example, now their organs "userS" like pianos too all of a sudden. Just like a tree is reborn with it's seeds spread in the ground. The DNA sequence contains a lot of data. I think this data is what brings us to this Earth over and over again. Think about it - if people weren't having children anymore, there wouldn't be any more rebirth!!! That's one of many reasons I am an antinatalist. It's just my theory and even then I don't know if not having children means you are good and won't be reborn. Maybe you will be put into another lineage. IDK, all I know is that I want to leave this plane. I never felt like it was my home. I felt even as a 5-6 YO kid that there is a lot wrong with this world, that it's fake, etc.

You've been reading David Icke haven't you?

You've been reading David Icke haven't you?
Only saw his lectures. I went to his sources and added more from other sources and also used my sick imagination.
Hope you enjoyed reading it.

The relation to inceldoom is not well developed. But I worked on it since then and added some Hegelian Master-Slave dialect.
Very good thread. I am also interested in the rebirth cycle and want to end it for myself. My theory is that if you have a child, you will be reborn in the cycle after certain generation if they too have children and they have children and so on because after all our piece of mind is left in our DNA. Like people who gave their organs who liked pianos for example, now their organs "userS" like pianos too all of a sudden. Just like a tree is reborn with it's seeds spread in the ground. The DNA sequence contains a lot of data. I think this data is what brings us to this Earth over and over again. Think about it - if people weren't having children anymore, there wouldn't be any more rebirth!!! That's one of many reasons I am an antinatalist. It's just my theory and even then I don't know if not having children means you are good and won't be reborn. Maybe you will be put into another lineage. IDK, all I know is that I want to leave this plane. I never felt like it was my home. I felt even as a 5-6 YO kid that there is a lot wrong with this world, that it's fake, etc.
I also think its fake.

Interesting point of view. Thanks!
I think that there is no problem to "upload" a soul into an other lineage or even into an animal.
But there's maybe something in your theory that descendants are future viachles for same souls. Maybe it even explains interbreed in the family in the royalty and elite. Namely, this is their way of securing the place in the world - literally speaking.

Cool theory tbh.

Last edited:
1. no religeun possess the full esoteric knowladge. it is rather shared amongst many religeuns so that now one would accidently know what is this world is about.

I have watched a sermon where a fundamental baptist preacher talks about how religions today are being made more compatible with each other to be joined together so that they're more NWO compatible. The preacher said he spoke to rabbis about their so called messiah that they're waiting for and the rabbi said that people of all faiths will worship him together. This messiah will be the anti-christ though. Jews don't care what gentiles worship as long as they accept that coming messiah. The more religious jews believe they will receive thousands of slaves.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4KrPCRGiKE

While what you write about is sort of interesting it also rings some alarms.

I have watched a sermon where a fundamental baptist preacher talks about how religions today are being made more compatible with each other to be joined together so that they're more NWO compatible. The preacher said he spoke to rabbis about their so called messiah that they're waiting for and the rabbi said that people of all faiths will worship him together. This messiah will be the anti-christ though. Jews don't care what gentiles worship as long as they accept that coming messiah. The more religious jews believe they will receive thousands of slaves.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4KrPCRGiKE

While what you write about is sort of interesting it also rings some alarms.

Thanks for reading and commenting!

I think that the messiah of the jews is the anti-christ of the Christians and also the Muslims. This is at least according to the official religious statements.

I agree that the elites are making the religions more compatible and that this is being done possibly with the goal in mind to unify all religions in the future. But I think that a "chaotic supermarket" of religions, cults, and sects is also a great tool to control the masses because it is a great way to atomize people and rule them in the dived-and-control method.

We will see...

Thanks for reading and commenting!

I think that the messiah of the jews is the anti-christ of the Christians and also the Muslims. This is at least according to the official religious statements.

I agree that the elites are making the religions more compatible and that this is being done possibly with the goal in mind to unify all religions in the future. But I think that a "chaotic supermarket" of religions, cults, and sects is also a great tool to control the masses because it is a great way to atomize people and rule them in the dived-and-control method.

We will see...
Everything here is accurate and, sadly, correct. If the prophecy is true, then what are we to resist that?