Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope A Basis for a New Blackpilled Gnostic Belief System for Incels

BenBerger

BenBerger

Captain
★★★★
This post is an attempt to explain how my sick mind sees the “Big Picture” of this world and reality. It is an attempt to incorporate every religious belief, god, social phenomena and scientific facts into one single worldview/belief system/religion call it however you want. This is the story of everything - the big picture.

It is a blend of Gnosticism, the simulation hypothesis, the blackpill philosophy, and some mine speculations about the nature of reality.

Hope you’ll enjoy it.

The story goes as follows:

Cosmogony - the creation of the physical world
The creator of the physical world (the physical Matrix) is the evil god Demiurge (aka Yahwe, Satan, or the Devil). He is the evil envious killer-God presented in the old testament that is obsessed with submitting, punishing, and torturing everyone (just read the bible). He rebelled against the true good god and created this physical world in which he trapped the Divine Sparks within the matter. The divine spark are the souls - us, all humans and maybe all living creatures (see the Great Chain of Being). Once he trapped us here he is manipulating matter, literally playing with matter, for his joy. Obviously, in the process, a lot of misery is caused for the souls trapped in the material world in the form of wars, diseases, hunger, and today increasingly incledom. More on inceldom later.

The real god is outside of the physical world and we have no direct link to him since the Demiurge prevents us from doing so. The real good god consists of light and we (the Divine Sparks) are parts of the good god. But we are trapped here by Demiurge who has stolen part of God to torture it. Once you rejoin the real good god (after death) you are in heaven (more on that later).

The Great Chain of Being - the Hierarchy of Creation
So the Demiurge (Satan) is the boss in this reality. Below him are the various Elohim (Archonts). Elohim in Hebrew literally means “Gods” or “Powers” these are a group of evil sub-gods that are subordinated and loyal to the Demiurge. Below them apparently are the reptilian aliens and below them are the grey aliens. Below them humans. Below humans is according to the Chain of Being. So, humans are in the middle of the creation and not on the top, or as the freemasons say "As above so below". Namely, the difference between humans and animals is the same as the difference between Archons and humans. We are their cattle or food. Not physical food but rather metaphysical food.

History - (History = His Story, the story of the Demiurge)
Throughout history, the Demiurge and his evil gods (Elohim or Archons) constantly improved the system to extract as much misery as possible and torture us more efficiently. But their powers are not limitless.
They are unable to create endless wars and plagues because humans have the divine spark and are able to negotiate a peace agreement between themselves, to create vaccines, and improve our wellbeing within this prison-world. Thus the evil gods have to innovate and decisive us in new ways.

In addition, prophets were sent from the true good god into our material world to help us. All the puppets (Jesus, Mohammed, and others) were sent from outside to help us. Unfortunately, their teachings were hijacked, stolen and subverted by the Demiurge, his Evil gods and the net of humans who serve them on earth. These humans are all the various secret societies, the freemasons, royalty and today increasingly big business and academia. All of them have sold their souls, some consciously and some unconsciously (were subverted), to the Demiurge and now are allowed to profiting and enjoying our misery.

Incels and Inceldom
Inceldom is simply another form of torturing the divine spark. By trapping the divine spark in an ugly body (matter) that will be constantly mocked, insulted and tortured. While we are mocked and tortured by the social matrix we emit negative energy which is the food for the Archons.

Incels are the least fortunate divine sparks. We were trapped in our ugly bodies and were deemed to a life of misery. Our DNA is our micro prison for the soul and the ugly body constantly attracts mocking and causing the soul to suffer. Our misery is essentially for the evil god since they feed on our negative emotions.

Obviously they could keep feeding on wars but these are too destructive - too high entropy. Inceldom is low entropy and still efficient way of negative energy extraction. Hence, inceldom is highly efficient in tutoring the diving spark and this is the reason we will see more and more incels.

Normies and other Religions
Ignorance is the biggest enemy of humans. The Demiurge is able to manipulate us because he subverted everything. All the main religions are worshiping him and declaring him as the only god. But he is not.
The Christians are worshiping the symbol of their dead (crucified) savior. Islam literally means the submission to god but the god is the Satan - the Demiurge. The Jews openly worship Yahweh and serve him.

The Technical Structure of the Matrix
There are several matrices and sub-matrices that together comprise our reality:
- The cosmos matrix (laws of physics)
- The Moon-Saturn matrix (active suppression of the divine spark’s conscience)
- The economic matrix (material exploitation matrix)
- The social matrix (mental exploitation and close-control matrix)

You cannot escape either of these matrices. You have to participate in each of them and SUFFER. You are a prisoner in each of these prisons. Think about something that emits light, perhaps a candle, that is surrounded by several spheres - the candle is your soul and the spheres are the matrices.

The cosmos matrix is composed of the laws of physics, mathematics etc… They were created by the Demiurge. Mathematics is the programming language of the universe while physics and chemistry are the operating system of the programming language.

The Moon-Saturn matrix. Within the planet Saturn there is a huge transmitter of negative energy that restricts our consciousness. This is why there is a huge hexagon on the north pole of Saturn. The transmission comes from there. Hexagon encloses a hexagram (Star of David), 666, Saturn is the 6th planet. Saturn = the habitation of Sat (Satan). In Hebrew Shabtai = the planet of Shabat (Saturday). A hexagon is a cube. The Muslims worship a cube (the Kaaba stone). They circle it like the circle of the ring around Saturn. The cross of the Christians is an unfolded cube. The cube is present on the Jewish tefillin. The cube is the symbol and a tool of the Demiurge to trap us here.

The moon serves as an amplifier of Saturn's transposition. The moon is an artificial object that was placed in the exact spot to perfectly close the sun during eclipses. It prevents energy from reaching earth thus making us unable to wake up and see that we are in prison (our third eye or the Pinal Gland is dead).

The moon also serves as a soul catcher. Once you die you will go through the process of soul catching and soul recycling. The soul catching happens as you move through the tunnel with light in its end. The light at the end of the tunnel is the soul catcher mechanism. Once your soul is caught it is returned to the physical world and not to the god realm. In other words, your soul is constantly recycled and trapped in this reality. They don't simply get you by the balls, but by your soul. Even in death they will try to fool you!
One of the first movies ever “The Astronomer’s Dream” (1898) was about the moon matrix.

The economic matrix is essentially the information material structure that on the one hand allows our bodies to exist (food, clothes, shelter) and on the other hand allows our exploitation. As trapped beings, we have to work (to dedicate energy) on transforming the raw material and plowing the land to extract and create useful things for us. We are altering the matter by investing energy in it (working) thus decreasing its entropy (information enrichment) and making it fit for human use. So in some sense, we are god-like creatures. I am not sure that we are really able to alter matter with our thoughts. This ability is only for creatures above us (Archons and higher). Teachings that promise this might be another fraud and deception promoted by the evil gods to deceive us, create false hope, disappointed and negative energy (their food).

The economic matrix defines the social matrix. All the power relations are functions of production relations explained in the previous paragraph. We are stuck in society till our death to which we have to serve loyalty.
Education, media, entertainment, etc… are all parts of the social matrix and as you probably saw are all utterly evil.

Death and Afterlife
Each subsequent life you get is in accordance to your Karma and your Karmic debt that you have accumulated in the previous life cycle. So if you were an incel you have some chance to be a Chad and Visa a versa. Anyways your memories are erased forever and you begin from scratch.

You can break out of this realm if you (as a soul) ask to live this realm and rejoin with the true good god realm. It is possible and easy because after death your soul is detached from matter (you are out of your body) so you are temporarily a god. But once you pass the tunnel you are trapped again! So ask it before the tunnel. Alternatively, you can go to the end of the tunnel and have another round of life.

The Demiurge's Master Plan - A New World Order (NWO)
The end goal of the Demiurge and his gang is to create a soul farm and to maximize the extraction of negative energy out of the divine sparks. Thus we have Agenda 21 that is aimed at packing people into megacities in which we will live in tiny rooms - maximum souls in a given space. Thus we have international institutions and academia pushing agendas like global warming etc...
Obviously economic exploitation is part of it since it both builds the matrix (the soul farm) and extracts negative energy.

I also suspect that once the satanic New World Order is enacted (we are microchipped and listed on the social credit system) the real non-human owners of the world will no longer hide their faces. They will show them proudly thus increasing, even more, our misery.

-----------The END-------

That's all for now. Of course, I omitted many things. We can now complete the puzzle together with the details you find important.

I know that it sounds crazy. But I also would claim that every piece of information fits into this picture perfectly. Throw something and we will see...

That's all for now. Of course, I missed many things. We can now complete the puzzle together with the details you find important.

I know that it sounds crazy. But I also would claim that every piece of information fits into this picture perfectly. Throw something and we will see...

Last edited:
Is this what it’s like to have a Jewish level of iq? I read every single word and this is some scary shit man. It all makes perfect sense when you think about it. The devil and his cronies are all feeding of our misery, while we are trapped in broken, twisted vessels of ugliness that serve to exacerbate our suffering of the soul.

Is this what it’s like to have a Jewish level of iq?
Hegel and Leibnitz were not jews and I think they were the smartest guys ever.
Jews are good in science but the real breakthroughs were always made by goyim.

I read every single word and this is some scary shit man. It all makes perfect sense when you think about it. The devil and his cronies are all feeding of our misery, while we are trapped in broken, twisted vessels of ugliness that serve to exacerbate our suffering of the soul.

I really appreciate that. Please send it to fellow incels or whoever might find it interesting.
I agree this is the only spiritual story that makes sense to me.

This is the highest iq thing I have ever seen in my life

This was very interesting

Cultmaxxing and cuckmaxxing theory to get virgin jbs like the indian gurus. if you low inhib enough and can get some low iq chads to join, i predict ascension.

Cultmaxxing and cuckmaxxing theory to get virgin jbs like the indian gurus. if you low inhib enough and can get some low iq chads to join, i predict ascension.
Getting jb is indeed a profound goal.
Why do you think its cuckmaxing theory?

Getting jb is indeed a profound goal.
Why do you think its cuckmaxing theory?
Cuckmaxxing in this case just mean the leaders get access to all foids who follow them including married women and single roasties, also all the virgin jb foids. Look up oneida community and david koresh branch davidian compound.

Cuckmaxxing in this case just mean the leaders get access to all foids who follow them including married women and single roasties, also all the virgin jb foids. Look up oneida community and david koresh branch davidian compound.
Glorious communities tbh if i am the leader ofc.

Im suffer of inceldom

This is high iq shit. Fuck saturn and fuck the moon. I read that if you stared at the sun 45 minutes before sunset it will help open your third eye. I've been sun gazing, cutting out junk food, and filtering my water for years. Maybe if we all decalsified our pineal glands we'd be able to defeat the archons if we worked together.

Last edited:
This is high iq shit. Fuck saturn and fuck the moon. I read that if you stared at the sun 45 minutes before sunset it will help open your third eye. I've been sun gazing, cutting out junk food, and filtering my water for years. Maybe if we all decalsified our pineal glands we'd be able to defeat the archons if we worked together.

This is also related to chemtrails and fluoride in the water both harms our health and prevents the pineal gland from developing.
Others say they spray this shit to increase the warming of the planet so that the "global warming" hoax will seem more legit.

The ancients were more aware of the importance of the pineal gland as you can see on the pic.

This is also related to chemtrails and fluoride in the water both harms our health and prevents the pineal gland from developing.
Others say they spray this shit to increase the warming of the planet so that the "global warming" hoax will seem more legit.

The ancients were more aware of the importance of the pineal gland as you can see on the pic.
View attachment 213522

View attachment 213520
What was common knowledge even for people back then is being blocked from us, I wonder what they're hiding that we still haven't found out about yet. When I'm in my car and see chemtrails I roll up the windows.

What was common knowledge even for people back then is being blocked from us, I wonder what they're hiding that we still haven't found out about yet. When I'm in my car and see chemtrails I roll up the windows.
The things I wrote about the Moon and Saturn are not known and have not been known up to recently.
The blackpill is also a mass waking up call for humanity that wakes people up.

The things I wrote about the Moon and Saturn are not known and have not been known up to recently.
The blackpill is also a mass waking up call for humanity that wakes people up.
Did people already know about the blackpill in the past, but because they close our third eyes it's hard for us to discover it?

Did people already know about the blackpill in the past, but because they close our third eyes it's hard for us to discover it?
It is unknown when was the last time that people were able to use their pineal gland. I would speculate it was before the so-called "Great Flood". The Great Flood is a recurrent story in many cultures. It is a description of a major cataclysm that has happened when the Moon was placed in the orbit it is now. Before this even the penial gland was active and people were more aware.

After this even of the conciseness of people was suppressed and the blackpilled number of people was never significant compared to the ignorant masses. It never reached the critical mass.

It is unknown when was the last time that people were able to use their pineal gland. I would speculate it was before the so-called "Great Flood". The Great Flood is a recurrent story in many cultures. It is a description of a major cataclysm that has happened when the Moon was placed in the orbit it is now. Before this even the penial gland was active and people were more aware.

After this even of the conciseness of people was suppressed and the blackpilled number of people was never significant compared to the ignorant masses. It never reached the critical mass.
Is there only one great flood that happens or are there several of them, after enough people start waking up again?

Is there only one great flood that happens or are there several of them, after enough people start waking up again?
Yes. If the blackpill will spread too much they will orchestrate an economic crisis, WW3, or even an asteroid impact or whatever - everything to keep our minds in prison. In addition, events like wars and crises can help them to improve social and economic matrices. for instance, the more "terrorist" acts will happen the more demand for security will be raised by the normies. the solution to terrorism will be surveillance, microchipping, social credit system, and cashless economy.

Yes. If the blackpill will spread too much they will orchestrate an economic crisis, WW3, or even an asteroid impact or whatever - everything to keep our minds in prison. In addition, events like wars and crises can help them to improve social and economic matrices. for instance, the more "terrorist" acts will happen the more demand for security will be raised by the normies. the solution to terrorism will be surveillance, microchipping, social credit system, and cashless economy.
Maybe the way to stop this is to blackpill normies slowly, because if too many get blackpilled at the same time then the rest of the normies who still aren't awake can allow the government to screw them over.

Looshs me.

Interesting how you left out the roles of the jewish "commander" (rabies), and didn't even mention moloch. Or how/why even regular non-religious jews seem to be part of "the plan" without knowing about it...

Way way Back when India was a superpower, with flying vimanas and all that, while a few cavemen was chipping knives, they probably shot at the moom enough to make craters.

Still. Nice information. Thanks.

What about the black (or invisible) sun?
What about the north pole star?

+1 high effort. Very interesting tbh, I'm at a point where such theories are very believable to me, would have laughed at this back then. Wouldn't be too surprised if it turned out to be real.

The divine sparks u mentioned sounds very familiar to something I read in buddhism, it's something like every single, yes EVERY single sentient being is somehow linked.

Jus imagine how many rebirths we have had :giga:, all the suffering we repeatedly experience every life:feelsohgod:

This is an open-source belief system. Meaning you can add to it more and more parts as long as these parts are related and the whole still makes sense. I think that that’s the beauty of it - it lives regardless of the intentions of particular humans or religious establishment. Better than any religion isn't it?

In addition, it is unreasonable to expect that one single researcher would be able to create and explain perfectly the whole picture. The conspiracy is too big, life is too short to get the research done and the IQ is often too low to connect all the dots.

Looshs me.

Interesting how you left out the roles of the jewish "commander" (rabies), and didn't even mention moloch. Or how/why even regular non-religious jews seem to be part of "the plan" without knowing about it...
Jews indeed appear on high levels of the hierarchy too often. There are reasons for that too.
Besides, there are very weird traditions and beliefs in both the Jewish faith and even stranger things in Kabala.

I had to omit part because cannot put everything into one post.
Anyways it is obvious that many Jews are deeply embedded into this conspiracy.

I once asked a rabbi how came to the Jewish faith being TOTALLY dominated by the rabbinical establishment? It was not always the case. Approx 1000 years ago there were other "strands" in Judaism. Now theses strands are expelled from Judaism and rabbis are dominating in this religion. I was told politely not to ask this again.
There is a lot of shit happening everywhere so it is pointless to point a finger to one specific faith/people/country/etc... everything is contaminated by the conspiracy but we don't know how exactly (yet).

Way way Back when India was a superpower, with flying vimanas and all that, while a few cavemen was chipping knives, they probably shot at the moom enough to make craters.

What about the black (or invisible) sun?
What about the north pole star?

I have not heard about these. Please send a link.
Since it is an open-source one can put them into the picture. This belief system has no admins.

I will give this the read through it deserves when I wake up tomorrow. This is very high IQ. I dabbled in Gnosticism, but couldn’t get past how gynocentric it seemed. Thank you for this post bro, very interesting.

The divine sparks u mentioned sounds very familiar to something I read in buddhism, it's something like every single, yes EVERY single sentient being is somehow linked.
All the religions are indeed connected. Every religion has a facade and an esoteric part. The facade is for the common people and consists mostly of lies and deception in order to control the masses. The esoteric parts are actually containing the truth about this world. Obviously, the access to esoteric knowledge is restricted and it is often coded or writen in an old language. Think Vatican Library, Kabbalah, and the burning of the Alexandrian Library.

The attached pie might explain it better. In my understanding, every religeun is a slice (like a slice of pizza) that consists of two parts:
1. The lighter part (outer) of each slice - the facade of the religeun.
2. The darker part (inner) of each slice - the esoterc knowladge of the religeun.
Now, not that:
1. no religeun possess the full esoteric knowladge. it is rather shared amongst many religeuns so that now one would accidently know what is this world is about.
2. The white cercle in the middle is knowladege that is forbidden of the religeus esablishment and is accessible only for the VERY-VERY selected. Perhaps people Pope of Rome level and above.

Hope it makes sense

Just imagine how many rebirths we have had :giga:, all the suffering we repeatedly experience every life:feelsohgod:
Yes. This is the idea of this prison planet - it is a suffering extraction facility.

You are on the right path OP.

Some basic info on vimanas
... There's not much on the invisible sun except that in the "flat earth" model it's said to cause lunar cycling...

The "Monroe" out of body, books talk about "loosh" (suffering) extraction as desirable to spirit people as a tool. - probably because they have it too easy.

There are quite a few global tales of the moon arrival. There are also some YouTube theories about ocean mining to create a moon. The Texas gulf of Mexico has several strange rectanglar trenches...

Anyway, if such a "Religion" is true, then it would be smashed hard by the overlords. Also, if true, over population would be seen as good for creating suffering! - more shitty lives etc...

What are some books I can read that have more information on Gnosticism? I need some practical information.

When conspiracymaxxing goes on a DMT trip.

OP, this is not your original work. I've read this piece and all of the ideas within it many years ago, minus the parts about incels.

It's tantalizing fiction that would make for one hell of a cool CGI movie, though.

When conspiracymaxxing goes on a DMT trip.

OP, this is not your original work. I've read this piece and all of the ideas within it many years ago, minus the parts about incels.

It's tantalizing fiction that would make for one hell of a cool CGI movie, though.
I did not say they are mine. see the second sentence.
I am a nerdcel hence incapapable of using drugs but conspiracymaxxing is my COPE.
It will be impossible to make such a movie.

I did not say they are mine. see the second sentence.
I am a nerdcel hence incapapable of using drugs but conspiracymaxxing is my COPE.
It will be impossible to make such a movie.

My mistake, I'm sorry. I got the impression that you were trying to cobble together different philosophies, religions, and world views in an implicitly original way.

I'm not a Gnosticist but I have a friend who is and I hung around a lot of theology chatrooms so yeah.

wtf thats pretty creepy and kewl

This is interesting high effort thread

I remember reading this back when I was lurking here few months ago. Brutal

Just another conspiracy theory. I wish things were that simple and easy to understand.