Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel A basic thing in life that we can't do

OriginalTruecel

OriginalTruecel

Blackpilled since I was born
★★
Fuck normies and foids :feelsree:

Why we're cursed like this ? Just why ? I'm just asking :feelssus:

"You're not entitled too" That's a fucking common thing in life :feelshaha:

Even animals get laid or are in a relationship, you gonna still be virgin at 50s when fucking people that aren't born are gonna be fathers :feelshaha:

Even though when you make efforts , we always say "the efforts pay" but that's another fucking moron sub human quote like "It's gonna happen one day :)"

"It happens when you less expect it" :feelskek:

But idk normies and foids (not to mention the chads it's obvious) but just why fucking normies and foids can't understand this , they can't understand our pain, what a selfish bunch of morons :feelsUgh:

people tend to believe what they have gone through themselves so of course normies dont know what inceldom is like

much less foids

people tend to believe what they have gone through themselves so of course normies dont know what inceldom is like

much less foids
And they gonna blame us, I wonder who is the real human between us and them, they can't put themselves at our places. :feelshaha:

It's obvious that we are the true humans that have transcended our primitives instincts, we are the true result of evolution :bigbrain:

And they gonna blame us, I wonder who is the real human between us and them, they can't put themselves at our places. :feelshaha:

It's obvious that we are the true humans that have transcended our primitives instincts, we are the true result of evolution :bigbrain:
no all of us are subhuman abominations they are the true "humans" if anything

cant consider yourself a human if you cant blend in with other humans

no all of us are subhuman abominations they are the true "humans" if anything

cant consider yourself a human if you cant blend in with other humans
We are too smart for other humans, also I think that we have transcended our "animal condition" by depriving us of sex
Really :feelsree:

Every day i wageslave and witness the behavior of the worthless normies on this planet, the truth in this most post rings more and more true in my mind.

All these narcissistic megalomaniacs skipping through life and dancing around in this clown world without any serious struggle in their lives can't even fathom genuine loneliness. Meanwhile im forced to endure chronic illness and sexlessness and wageslave a shit job amd nobody gives a fuck :feelsclown:

I swear everytime i really think about it there's no good reason not to commit some sevERe act of defiance just to smite the braindead NPCs im compelled to live among

Every day i wageslave and witness the behavior of the worthless normies on this planet, the truth in this most post rings more and more true in my mind.

All these narcissistic megalomaniacs skipping through life and dancing around in this clown world without any serious struggle in their lives can't even fathom genuine loneliness. Meanwhile im forced to endure chronic illness and sexlessness and wageslave a shit job amd nobody gives a fuck :feelsclown:

I swear everytime i really think about it there's no good reason not to commit some sevERe act of defiance just to smite the braindead NPCs im compelled to live among
Really they're so annoying always smiling, always say the same quotes, being political correct fucking NCPS