Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel A based cracknog completely decimates a noodlewhore by showing her place

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
Original post:

YPGe7a7.png

Noodle's opinion on "Whoaito cockku onry!!!":

nwYq1jy.png

Based cracknog:

idUkIkD.png
bUG0y7U.png
yhDypkw.png

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :dab: :dab: :dab: :dab:

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Yep. That's the logical thing to do. Its a fact that noodlewhores hate ricecels, so those Chad cock sucking cunts should just stop reproducing so that the Asian race goes extinct.

Yep. That's the logical thing to do. Its a fact that noodlewhores hate ricecels, so those Chad cock sucking cunts should just stop reproducing so that the Asian race goes extinct.
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Original post:

YPGe7a7.png

Noodle's opinion on "Whoaito cockku onry!!!":

nwYq1jy.png

Based cracknog:

idUkIkD.png
bUG0y7U.png
yhDypkw.png

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :dab: :dab: :dab: :dab:

giphy.gif

Tera-based, very high IQ + sentience white dude. Blows my mind how ethnic females have so much contempt for their lineage (albeit usually warranted) but will gladly pass on their subhuman genes to their progeny without any remorse.

Tera-based, very high IQ + sentience white dude. Blows my mind how ethnic females have so much contempt for their lineage (albeit usually warranted) but will gladly pass on their subhuman genes to their progeny without any remorse.

Those noodles have successfully deluded themselves enough to start thinking that they are all whites.

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Noodlewhores didn't get enough corona

Lol, she should delete her life if she dislikes Asian men so much. Hapa kids tend to be mentally unstable because they don't inherit any good white genes. Just a reminder that only ugly whites go for horse face asian women because they can't fish anything else. Just look at Elliot Rodgers hollyjew father.

Lol, she should delete her life if she dislikes Asian men so much. Hapa kids tend to be mentally unstable because they don't inherit any good white genes. Just a reminder that only ugly whites go for horse face asian women because they can't fish anything else. Just look at Elliot Rodgers hollyjew father.

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
What a sad world
:feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh:

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
She couldn't even deny what he was saying in the end.

the stormfrontcel is kinda cringe but she did get BTFO'd so props to him

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
She couldn't even deny what he was saying in the end.

And he is actually agreeing everything with her and basically telling her to kill herself. :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
the stormfrontcel is kinda cringe but she did get BTFO'd so props to him
The cracknog is just agreeing with her. Her own argument ultimate goes against her own existence. Dumb noodle is so dumb that she has no capacity to realize that.

Last edited:
@SergeantIncel this should be in must-read

Ugly cumdumpsters always want chad but they pass on their ugly genes.
Fucking hypocrites

The intelligent asian stereotype only applies to males. Women are retarded in all races.

They tend to be mentally unstable because they live in shit conditions with shit parents.

holy fuck lmao

I wish multiculturalism would stop tbh, it’s like so many people want kids that don’t look like them. Asian women are the worse because they honestly think their kids will look better.

Interesting.

OP was this your alt?

Interesting.

OP was this your alt?
No buddy boyo, I abandoned reddit completely after getting suspended, was thinking about opening a new account and start shitposting again. But later changed my mind, was wasting too much time in that cesspit.

Based post, but no grannies so 9/10

Stormfrontcels are retarded but honestly this one is based

Based post, but no grannies so 9/10

Sorry buddy boyo, what about some noodle grannies today?

845_Club_matu_Granny.jpg
6e7b7b0a3e3f0365f74904aed9e4f473.jpg
2701627.13.320.240.jpg
2989c110dc_6.jpg
XS79mCj0FimvJEayxtfBYgXWo2D7XVMrJ6TnlPElDBKQd2ccDRl3N_UHB7R9pll9wkI18XA5cVX2SyA8xpjG-KvYcrG45TxlCy-obzuEyI-VlIw32zdv_g
4d7c6ef0bf0e0c122b15b1781808a682.jpg

Sorry buddy boyo, what about some noodle grannies today?
Im not sure if its the bleach i've been using for my eyes, or that i've become desensitized to all the granny posts, but i had an easier time looking at this.

Thats not a good thing.

:feelscry:

Im not sure if its the bleach i've been using for my eyes, or that i've become desensitized to all the granny posts, but i had an easier time looking at this.

Thats not a good thing.

:feelscry:
Lifefuel. :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

LOL what! Asian men shouldn't reproduce??? HOW about noodlewhores should not reproduce! They need to keep getting aborted lol.

Chiobu

I guess I'm a volcel then. I would NOT hit that shit on the left.

108102747 picofwoman

Noodles either need heavy makeup or filters. Noodles abuse the hell out of filters on social media/dating apps.

Last edited:
LOL what! Asian men shouldn't reproduce??? HOW about noodlewhores should not reproduce!

View attachment 263049

I guess I'm a volcel then. I would NOT hit that shit on the left.

View attachment 263050

Noodles either need heavy makeup or filters. Noodles abuse the hell out of filters on social media/dating apps.

Makeup needs to be outlawed. It's identity concealing, frauding and even can be an identity theft.

Good, she should pump out hapas so we get more ERs :feelsEhh:

The Asian race was a mistake by evolution.

Dumb noodlewhore skank gets a taste of her own medicine.:lul:

Last edited:
Ugly cumdumpsters always want chad but they pass on their ugly genes.
Fucking hypocrites
Those noodles have successfully deluded themselves enough to start thinking that they are all whites.

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Of course it's the ugly gook noodlewhores that give birth to ugly ricecels.
Who did she think it was? Tyrone? Stacy? Foid IQ is on the single digits, I tell you.

The men that she despises are going to be birthed from her own rotten womb.
Ricecels have it though, I got to admit. They are hated by their own women and mothers.

Last edited:
East Asians are legit the most genetically garbage race. Whether Chinese, Japanese, or Indonesian. Hence why they all either betabuxx or go hikikomori

They get BTFO by other Asians like Mongols, Turkics, and Afghanis.

They get BTFO by blacks whether from west, easter, central, or outhern Africa.

And of course, they get BTFO by caucasions whether it is berbers, nordics, germanics, or arabs.
The Asian race was a mistake by evolution.
Veganism through Buddhism did this to them
Stormfrontcels are retarded but honestly this one is based
The white race isn't even the most attractive to women. That would be meditreanians.

1589353533751.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back