Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory A bachelor's tax will probably be implemented at some point

MuddyBuddy

MuddyBuddy

It's pointless
★★
With the increasing rate of male virginity entering into lates 20s and 30s, the blackpill will spread like wildfire in the coming years. This means less soy men for foids to extract labor from like the parasites they are. This won't stop cucked leaders enacting policy to pamper their every need. I can see men who put themselves as single in their tax returns to receive some kinda penalty. The history behind this is somewhat extensive:

Last edited:
As marriage is not as prevalent in nowadays society even non-celibate normies will have to pay as well as Chads with their bodycounts in hundreds. I don't care.

Very perceptive you are. I have contemplated making a post about this. The blackpill is already rapidly spreading on NormieTube (a topic for another time). You will see 3 or 4 major things happen in the near future.

1. An unsuccessful push for the legalization of prostitution.

2. Open polygamy and harams. Perhaps even a (popular and successful) reality TV show staring one man and his several "wives".

3. As a response to this more adventurERs will have a little fun at the expense of normtards.

4. Government losing money from laborers that actually earn the country money. Influx of foreigners for said labor, and yes...an increase in taxes for men only.

Good thing I'm a NEET
"Good thing I'm a cuck."

you could just pretend that you're gay

Ever heard of Sister wives?
Just looked it up but that's more sideshow, flavor-of-the-week. I'm talking about something as massive as the Kardashians. The lead will a complete Chad, not some beer-bellied oldcel. I imagine it would consist of white Chad and a slurry of ethnic whores.
How is being a NEET a cuck? :feelstastyman:
Fair. But you are wasting your life while someone else foots the bill. Nothing about that is respectable. So, cuck-adjacent. Is that better?

i doubt because then it would have to be applied to women as well. its more likely that taxes solely for men will be increased.

Im disabled. Also i couldn't care less that some sex having normies are footing the bill. Are you one of them graycel?
Am I a sexhaver or am I footing the bill for NEETcels? One is the affirmative and the other "hell, no." I'll let you figure it out.:blackpill:

There is already discrimination because single moms/ families with kids have benefits and discounts and get money from the state and couples get encouragement money to start a family and have kids. Some even get free houses and properties, they get help to start a business and whatnot.

1. An unsuccessful push for the legalization of prostitution.

I think the more contentious issue will be when the technology behind sex robots advances. It will probably not be outright banned but I can see harsh regulations put on the industry that cripples any potential investment opportunities and room for improvement.

i doubt because then it would have to be applied to women as well. its more likely that taxes solely for men will be increased.

Either taxes only for men will increase, or societal norms will change so that polygamy becomes more accepted and becomes legally acceptable. Soyciety is becoming more cave like so I can see lone chad men having entire harems of wives in the future.

I think the more contentious issue will be when the technology behind sex robots advances. It will probably not be outright banned but I can see harsh regulations put on the industry that cripples any potential investment opportunities and room for improvement.
Let me tell you right now. There will NEVER be sex dolls that are effective. Same thing with this AI nonsense. All of that stuff exists in science fiction exclusively. The government wont regulate sex dolls because there will never be a need to. I think you'd have to be severely mentally ill to get any use whatsoever out of a doll.

Prostitution on the other hand, is the real deal. Poll after poll shows that women (yes, even the most liberal) overall despise prostituion. That itself is a major blackpill. Women do not want men to trade resources for sex. Genes only.
Probably a sexhaver and a troll. Stay mad that you're paying for me to be a NEET :feelskek:
Dude, the joke was that I AM paying for your NEET lifestyle. Not that I'm a sexhaver. What kind of a sexhaver would hangout with incels.

With the increasing rate of male virginity entering into lates 20s and 30s, the blackpill will spread like wildfire in the coming years. This means less soy men for foids to extract labor from like the parasites they are. This won't stop cucked leaders enacting policy to pamper their every need. I can see men who put themselves as single in their tax returns to receive some kinda penalty. The history behind this is somewhat extensive:

Good thing I don't pay taxes.