Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal A 5cm/2in increase in height decreases suicide rates by 9% according to a study of 1.3 million swedes

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
Method: The authors conducted a record linkage study of the birth, conscription, mortality, family, and census register data of 1,299,177 Swedish men followed from age 18 to a maximum of age 49.

Results: There were 3,075 suicides over an average follow-up period of 15 years. There was a strong inverse association between height and suicide risk. In fully adjusted models, a 5-cm increase in height was associated with a 9% decrease in suicide risk.

tl;dr : Suicide rates are higher in short men and cannot be explained by anything else. It is as if being short itself is the main cause of this increase in suicide rates

Here are some blackpills

1) Short men are more likely to suffer from mental illness, but even when excluding mentally men, short men still kill themselves at a higher rate

"First, psychological stress and disrupted family life in childhood impair growth (6) and may increase susceptibility to mental illness and suicidal behavior in later life (7). Short stature may be associated with a greater risk of psychosis (8),which in turn influences suicide risk. However, associations were not attenuated by excluding subjects with psychiatric diagnoses at conscription. "

2) Short men are more likely to be poor, but even when adjusting for social class, short men still kill themselves at a higher rate

"Short individuals are more likely to be in a low social class as adults, independent of their childhood social class (9). Low social class is associated with a greater risk of suicide (10). In a subset of subjects, however, we found that educational level, a marker of socioeconomic position, had little effect on the associations."

3) Short men are less likely to marry, marriage protects men's mental health, but this only partially explains the higher suicide rates

"Marriage protects against suicide (11), and short individuals may be less likely to marry than taller ones (12). Marital status only weakly confounded the associations."

4) Short men are discriminated more

"Finally, short children tend to have lower levels of intelligence and may suffer stigmatization and discrimination (9, 14). "

Study link and full paper below

Last edited:
Every mm bones and every cm height gain is worth it.
Lsjl + glucosamine + stretching for anterior pelvic tilt = 3-4cm height gain after 6 months.

Worth it in my opinion.

Last edited:
Every mm bones and every cm height gain is worth it.
Lsjl + glucosamine + stretching for anterior pelvic tilt = 4-5cm height gain after 6 months.

Worth it in my opinion.
Barring surgeries nothing works except good posture and inversion table stretching

What is lsjl

Barring surgeries nothing works except good posture and inversion table stretching

What is lsjl
Glucosamine helps in spinal decompression. I legit loose 2-3 cm height at night. And most people have bad posture (pelvic tilt) fixing it can give 1-2cm.
Lsjl is very experimental. Some people on LL forums have claimed 1-3 cm gain after several months. I think it's too much work ngl. I would rather use thick sole shoes like Disruptors or Timbers. Anyone can fraud 2inch easily if they are smart enough.

What is lsjl
LSJL: Lateral Synovial Joint Loading

height pill strikes again

Glucosamine helps in spinal decompression. I legit loose 2-3 cm height at night. And most people have bad posture (pelvic tilt) fixing it can give 1-2cm.
Lsjl is very experimental. Some people on LL forums have claimed 1-3 cm gain after several months. I think it's too much work ngl. I would rather use thick sole shoes like Disruptors or Timbers. Anyone can fraud 2inch easily if they are smart enough.
Use an inversion table several times a week tbh. It's relaxing af, supposedly healthy and can decompress your spine

Lots of calisthenics could help too, hanging off bars doing pull ups and shit

Use an inversion table several times a week tbh. It's relaxing af, supposedly healthy and can decompress your spine

So am I just supposed to hang like this?
Images 4

How is it different than wall support handstands?

But tbh height is least of my worries. I wear 2' sneakers all the time. My face fucks up everything.

Extra height always helps but I think if you are 5'10+ then just wear 2' boots and save money for face surgeries.

Most girls are clueless about height and dick size anyways. 6'2 to them is like 6' in real life and 7inch dick to them is actually like 6 inches.

So am I just supposed to hang like this?
View attachment 357846

But tbh height is least of my worries. I wear 2' sneakers all the time. My face fucks up everything.

Extra height always helps but I think if you are 5'10+ then just wear 2' boots and save money for face surgeries.

Most girls are clueless about height and dick size anyways. 6'2 to them is like 6' in real life and 7inch dick to them is actually like 6 inches.
No, more vertically than in the pic but yes

Wall supported handstands would induce compression since you have a support reaction at your hands (which are the boundary conditions)

Here you're prevented from falling because your legs are stuck, so you're fully in tension the entire time. (like a chain or a cable hanging)

And yes i already wear boots. Tho only 1in ones.

LSJL: Lateral Synovial Joint Loading

jfl

NOOOOOOO CORRLATION DOESNT EQUAL CAUSATIODKSNDHBD
2E14A5AA 06F5 4673 BB06 83E59ACDA36A

brutal, it's over

just hang off the bar 24\7 for height increase theory

this is why manlets should rope en masse

Another shortcel circle jerk thread.

Wall supported handstands would induce compression since you have a support reaction at your hands (which are the boundary conditions)
Oh yeah this makes sense.

I'll buy one next year ngl. It's about 150 euros on Amazon.

@PPEcel send me an Amazon gift card yo. Help out fellow oinkwells you rich phaggot

Tbh.

The more normgroids I heightmog the less suicidal I am.

My midget height is 70 percent of my misery.

Yeah studying 1.3 million men is just a circle jerk, statistical evidence is just masturbation

Its already been shown that being short is unattractive. But i feel no pity for anyone above 5 7. Also tall men with ugly faces dont do any better with regards to inceldom.

:feelsseriously: :feelsseriously:
You are 6'4 in India which is equivalent to 6'8 in USA.( Average height in India is 5'5 and US is 5'9)

Ofcourse you'll speak such nonsense

I understand the struggles of short men but there are copers here thinking its their height keeping them from getting laid, when in reality its their face.

Oh yeah this makes sense.

I'll buy one next year ngl. It's about 150 euros on Amazon.

@PPEcel send me an Amazon gift card yo. Help out fellow oinkwells you rich phaggot
You could hang off a rack or fix something against a wall to achieve this too.

There's one of those at my gym and I've been doing it for a while. At the very least i can say i find it relaxing (personally) and i feel better afterwards (could just be placebo)

People say that it helps with posture and also the decompression allows nutrients to flow into the soft tissue of your spinal discs. Idk how true this really is tho

Well there's already a force pushing them in that direction
every study tells us to kill ourselves to prevent the subsequent suffering,there will be times when they will be saying it openly

I understand the struggles of short men but there are copers here thinking its their height keeping them from getting laid, when in reality its their face.
Height also plays major role in their inceldom, you can't deny that. Most of us have no social circle and friends. A 5/10 5'10 guy without friends is most likely an Incel today but the same guy with 6'5 height is doing well in night clubs. Height plays a major role(not as much as face).
And this is coming from a guy who firmly believes that Face>height.

Its already been shown that being short is unattractive. But i feel no pity for anyone above 5 7. Also tall men with ugly faces dont do any better with regards to inceldom.
No. In some places in Europe like where I live that's too short unless your face is really damn good

That's true tho. If you're average height and really struggling it must be your face that's doing most of the damage to your smv

Brutal :feelsbadman:

@EyesAreSoCold Check this out

Tagging some shortcels

@LittleBoy @LiteralGoblin

Height also plays major role in their inceldom, you can't deny that. Most of us have no social circle and friends. A 5/10 5'10 guy without friends is most likely an Incel today but the same guy with 6'5 height is doing well in night clubs. Height plays a major role(not as much as face).
And this is coming from a guy who firmly believes that Face>height.

I think its actually the reverse of what you said. Think about it. If youre in the US where 5 9 is average (and avg height of foids is also higher than say curryland), then you need to be atleast 6 ft to be noticeable to foids.

In curryland, if youre 5 8 with a nice face, youd mog the majority of men here. Me being 6 4 is overkill in terms of height. Imagine if you had 10 points to spend on your character and you put 8 in height and 2 in face. Thats the case with me.

Id rather be around 6 feet with a 6+/10 face.

I don't leave the house without hanging from my bar for 5 min beforehand :lul:

Well years of being bullied for being a manlet, having to stand around other tall guys and not getting dates in comparison to your peers. Is the likely reason for those that were born short in Sweden to rope themselves.

Tallfags would rope at this rate but ceilings prolly not high enough :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Whats your height?
5ft10. Which is very slightly below average for men of my height here. And yes my smv is shit mostly because of my face. I'm not going to claim that my height is responsible for it.

Tho I think i'd be able to date like normie (get chad's scraps) if i was 6ft4+

5ft10. Which is very slightly below average for men of my height here. And yes my smv is shit mostly because of my face. I'm not going to claim that my height is responsible for it.

Tho I think i'd be able to date like normie (get chad's scraps) if i was 6ft4+

GTFO idiot. 5 10 and crying like a bitch about your height.

Tallfags would rope at this rate but ceilings prolly not high enough :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
"teehee my height is too big" "teehee i can't find fitting clothes" ;)

Tallfags are like femcels

Tallfags will never know what it's like being bullied in school. They will never feel emasculated whenever they go outside, never get height mogged by teens and girls.

Id rather be around 6 feet with a 6+/10 face.
Me too.

Imagine if you had 10 points to spend on your character and you put 8 in height and 2 in face. Thats the case with me.
More like 10 in height and 5 in face.

Some people here are 2 in face and 4 in height.

Tallfags have one less thing to worry about while manlets have to worry about both face and height.

"teehee my height is too big" "teehee i can't find fitting clothes" ;)

Tallfags are like femcels

Tallfags will never know what it's like being bullied in school. They will never feel emasculated whenever they go outside, never get height mogged by teens and girls.

He's 5 10. What the fuck is he crying about? Thats tall enough that height shouldnt hold him back.

I don't leave the house without hanging from my bar for 5 min beforehand :lul:
lmao tbh i bet some manlets would consider it

:feelsseriously: did you read what i wrote? My face is the main problem

And jfl at some giga tallfag telling other people to quit talking about height.
He's 5 10. What the fuck is he crying about? Thats tall enough that height shouldnt hold him back.
Learn to read

:feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:
Not everyone live in India dude.
Average height of young Dutch male is 183-185cm. 5'10 is a manlet in Europe.
This (tho more like king of manlets) and I even said

And yes my smv is shit mostly because of my face. I'm not going to claim that my height is responsible for it.

And yet he replied

He's 5 10. What the fuck is he crying about?

Either ways, i dont think 5 10 is short enough to rope.
It's close enough to average that face does almost all of the work in a case like mine

I disagree with height being a multiplier, I think they contribute with roughly equal weight to the total looks score, but the spread is not mean-preserving, like a geometric mean. In other words further deviations from the mean impact your total looks score in a way that's non linear. @Grothendieck

It's close enough to average that face does almost all of the work in a case like mine

I disagree with height being a multiplier, I think they contribute with roughly equal weight to the total looks score, but the spread is not mean-preserving, like a geometric mean. In other words further deviations from the mean impact your total looks score in a way that's non linear. @Grothendieck
Nice way to put it. Unfortunately this doesn't apply to most people here because we are not 6'3-6'4+. Most incels here are between 5'7-6'1 and I think Face> Height for us. And as far as tallfaggots are concerned I don't care about them. They might as well be dead to me for all I care.
6'1" is average height here, but we're talking about the tallest men in the world. 5'10" is still a decent height overall.
Tbh yes. 5'10 is good enough for 80% women.

Nice way to put it. Unfortunately this doesn't apply to most people here because we are not 6'3-6'4+. Most incels here are between 5'7-6'1 and I think Face> Height for us. And as far as tallfaggots are concerned I don't care about them. They might as well be dead to me for all I care.

Tbh yes. 5'10 is good enough for 80% women.
The reverse is also explained by the lack of mean preservation. There are giga manlets with good faces (like Fivefour on Face's stream), but it doesn't matter how good your face is if you have the height of a child.

Once your face or your height start to become too bad (in an extreme way), it becomes much harder to compensate with the other feature.

But the looks mean behaves more or less in a preserving way like the arithmetic mean if none of your 2 scores are particularly low. So compensation works fine in that case (sadly most actual incels are not in this category)

maths me

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back