Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal A 5cm/2in increase in height decreases suicide rates by 9% according to a study of 1.3 million swedes

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
124d 17h 58m
Grothendieck said:
Nice way to put it. Unfortunately this doesn't apply to most people here because we are not 6'3-6'4+. Most incels here are between 5'7-6'1 and I think Face> Height for us. And as far as tallfaggots are concerned I don't care about them. They might as well be dead to me for all I care.

Tbh yes. 5'10 is good enough for 80% women.
The reverse is also explained by the lack of mean preservation. There are giga manlets with good faces (like Fivefour on Face's stream), but it doesn't matter how good your face is if you have the height of a child.

Once your face or your height start to become too bad (in an extreme way), it becomes much harder to compensate with the other feature.

But the looks mean behaves more or less in a preserving way like the arithmetic mean if none of your 2 scores are particularly low. So compensation works fine in that case (sadly most actual incels are not in this category)

LOLI BREEDING

LOLI BREEDING

when your life is not your own
★★★★★
180d 12h 14m
Gymcelled said:
It's close enough to average that face does almost all of the work in a case like mine

I disagree with height being a multiplier, I think they contribute with roughly equal weight to the total looks score, but the spread is not mean-preserving, like a geometric mean. In other words further deviations from the mean impact your total looks score in a way that's non linear. D @Grothendieck
maths me

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

★★★★★
124d 17h 58m
LOLI BREEDING said:
Explained in more simple terms. Let's say that face and height have the exact same weight (even if you disagree with this just bear with me)

Some guy has a 2/10 face and an 8/10 height for instance

Arithmetic mean: (2+8)/2 = 5 => He's a 5/10

Geometric mean: sqrt(2*8)=4 => He's a 4/10

Some means punish you for having variance in your data set. It punishes the extremes the most, it's almost like you can't compensate for it
In this case the guy is so ugly that his height (which is just as above average as his face is below average) is not able to make up for it

I'm not saying that the geometric mean in particular is exactly what happens with looks (i think it's not strict enough actually), but i think looks do work in such a non linear way.

LOLI BREEDING

LOLI BREEDING

when your life is not your own
★★★★★
180d 12h 14m
Gymcelled said:
Explained in more simple terms. Let's say that face and height have the exact same weight (even if you disagree with this just bear with me)

Some guy has a 2/10 face and an 8/10 height for instance

Arithmetic mean: (2+8)/2 = 5 => He's a 5/10

Geometric mean: sqrt(2*8)=4 => He's a 4/10

Some means punish you for having variance in your data set. It punishes the extremes the most, it's almost like you can't compensate for it
In this case the guy is so ugly that his height (which is just as above average as his face is below average) is not able to make up for it

I'm not saying that the geometric mean in particular is exactly what happens with looks (i think it's not strict enough actually), but i think looks do work in such a non linear way.
lol I'm not retard but thx :lul:

Deleted member 22571

Deleted member 22571

20 yrs old, 5'3" tall, ugly blackcel
-
16d 12h 54m
Legendarywristcel said:
Either ways, i dont think 5 10 is short enough to rope.

Ok fair enough. Face > height for the most part. Height is more of a multiplier. Can enhance your facial attractiveness.
I wouldn't say height is merely a face multiplier. Being tall has unique benefits that having an attractive face doesn't give you.

For example, taller people are more respected than shorter people in places of authority/positions of power. That's why the vast majority of CEOs and politicians are taller than average.

Another advantage unique to being tall is the fact that tall men make foids feel small and protected. A short man can't do that no matter how attractive his face is.

NuclearCel

NuclearCel

I Am A Creature Of The Chaos Dimension
-
54d 2h 32m
I will become a statistic in the future to further increase the sample size of heightpill suicides. Sooner or later, the normies will have to swallow the blackpill. :feelshehe:

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

★★★★★
124d 17h 58m
LiteralGoblin said:
Another advantage unique to being tall is the fact that tall men make foids feel small and protected. A short man can't do that no matter how attractive his face is.
Yup. Women are attracted to men who have the potential to unleash great violence upon other males.

NuclearCel said:
I will become a statistic in the future to further increase the sample size of heightpill suicides. Sooner or later, the normies will have to swallow the blackpill. :feelshehe:
:worryfeels: smart

D

Deleted member 27204

Self-banned
-
154d 14h 8m
Gymcelled said:
Yup. Women are attracted to men who have the potential to unleash great violence upon other males.
Women are the real "backwards knuckledraggers".

Speedloader

Speedloader

Saw spear enthusiast
★★★★★
231d 8h 58m
Animecel2D said:

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

★★★★★
124d 17h 58m
your personality said:
Women are the real "backwards knuckledraggers".
They want to be dragged by the hair by a tall and strong male who has crushed the skulls of his opposition

TallCelFag

TallCelFag

Overlord
★★★★★
100d 59m
This thread once again proves .co want tallcels dead :feelsrope: Gatekeeping will be our downfall

D

Deleted member 27204

Self-banned
-
154d 14h 8m
Gymcelled said:
They want to be dragged by the hair by a tall and strong male who has crushed the skulls of his opposition
But by "backward knuckledragers" I also mean it in the same derisive sense that people use that phrase against males.

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

★★★★★
124d 17h 58m
TallCelFag said:
This thread once again proves .co want tallcels dead :feelsrope: Gatekeeping will be our downfall
Face isn't everything, but just because this thread focuses on a study about height doesn't mean you're not welcome or a fakecel.

your personality said:
But by "backward knuckledragers" I also mean it in the same derisive sense that people use that phrase against males.
I know but I just find it silly when foids call men primitive when below average iq males have the best odds in the dating market

jfl at calling men dumb when you select dumb men more
jfl at calling men dumb when you promote violent and dumb tendencies

D

Deleted member 27204

Self-banned
-
154d 14h 8m
Gymcelled said:
I know but I just find it silly when foids call men primitive when below average iq males have the best odds in the dating market

jfl at calling men dumb when you select dumb men more
jfl at calling men dumb when you promote violent and dumb tendencies
And then bullying subs try to gaslight below average looking males that women actually love intelligence and point to isolated examples of women loving intelligent chads and say things like "maybe, just maybe you aren't as smart as you think you are :soy:"
But real life experience shows that below average iq good looking males have the best chances of having routine sex and that foids can't get enough of them.

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

★★★★★
124d 17h 58m
your personality said:
And then bullying subs try to gaslight below average looking males that women actually love intelligence and point to isolated examples of women loving intelligent chads and say things like "maybe, just maybe you aren't as smart as you think you are :soy:"
But real life experience shows that below average iq good looking males have the best chances of having routine sex and that foids can't get enough of them.
"i looooooooooove nerds"
"i like guys with interesting hobbies"

What they mean

I wonder tho. When foids fuck and/or marry low iq men: do they even realize that those men are low iq? If they do I'm sure they don't care ... but I actually don't think they even realize it, the halo is too strong

D

Deleted member 10124

Self-banned
-
71d 10h 47m
Gymcelled said:
Tagging some shortcels

D @LittleBoy Deleted member 22571 @LiteralGoblin

Fukin over mate. Truly fukin over.

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

★★★★★
124d 17h 58m
LittleBoy said:
Fukin over mate. Truly fukin over.
inb4 someone says that 1.3 million men is too small of a sample size :feelsclown::feelsclown:

Deleted member 30198

Deleted member 30198

The Marked God of the Blackpill
-
36d 7h 15m
Amphetaminecel said:
NOOOOOOO CORRLATION DOESNT EQUAL CAUSATIODKSNDHBD
View attachment 357852

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: These soys dude.. It's in their faces and they still delude themselves. Truly 70 IQ people.

NuclearCel

NuclearCel

I Am A Creature Of The Chaos Dimension
-
54d 2h 32m
trashcel420

trashcel420

slayer
★★★★★
9d 21h 14m
Legendarywristcel said:
I understand the struggles of short men but there are copers here thinking its their height keeping them from getting laid, when in reality its their face.
sam is 6ft 5 and still fucks yet looks like that. Imo height is better than face

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

★★★★★
124d 17h 58m
TheUltimateMarkcel said:
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: These soys dude.. It's in their faces and they still delude themselves. Truly 70 IQ people.
What I hate about soys of any kind, is that they're always INCREDIBLY skeptical but in a one sided way. They readily accept everything part of the status quo, part of the feels good/bluepilled/just world fallacy, they never question the multi billion corporations and their trusty overlords.

But with le evil bad opinion from bad scary men? Suddenly they question everything and look for alternative less likely, less plausible answers

ldarshortcel

ldarshortcel

Recruit
★★
1d 6h 57m
>good genetics make you happier
>happier people don't kill themselves as often
Not suprising, but still good to see a study about this

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

★★★★★
124d 17h 58m
ldarshortcel said:
>good genetics make you happier
>happier people don't kill themselves as often
Not suprising, but still good to see a study about this
It's always good to know that we're factually and provably right.

Karlakarl

Karlakarl

Banned
-
18h 31m
Grothendieck said:
Glucosamine helps in spinal decompression. I legit loose 2-3 cm height at night. And most people have bad posture (pelvic tilt) fixing it can give 1-2cm.
Lsjl is very experimental. Some people on LL forums have claimed 1-3 cm gain after several months. I think it's too much work ngl. I would rather use thick sole shoes like Disruptors or Timbers. Anyone can fraud 2inch easily if they are smart enough.
Is there no plastic surgery for height? Height surgery?

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

★★★★★
124d 17h 58m
Karlakarl said:
Is there no plastic surgery for height? Height surgery?
Leg lengthening is shit. Not worth it

Deleted member 4159

Deleted member 4159

An outcast among outcasts
-
12d 10h 25m
"Height doesn't matter bro"

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

★★★★★
124d 17h 58m
Karlakarl said:
How do you know?
Extremely painful, extremely expensive, bedridden for a year or 2, fucks your legs so you can't lift, play sports and you're injury prone

And all it does is make your legs a tiny bit longer, which will make you look goofy if you don't have short legs

Besides most manlets would still be too short even after LL

Karlakarl

Karlakarl

Banned
-
18h 31m
Gymcelled said:
Extremely painful, extremely expensive, bedridden for a year or 2, fucks your legs so you can't lift, play sports and you're injury prone

And all it does is make your legs a tiny bit longer, which will make you look goofy if you don't have short legs

But height makes a big difference. How much longer can you get?

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

★★★★★
124d 17h 58m
Karlakarl said:
But height makes a big difference. How much longer can you get?
1-2in isn't too bad your bones. At around 3in things start to get bad from what I've heard

But your frame stays that same and it might lead to goofy proportions so it's not even as good as real height

1m62dtr

1m62dtr

5’3 - It’s Over for me
★★
2d 8h 26m
I’m fucking 5’3 jfl

Mulattocel

Mulattocel

Veteran
★★★★
36d 6h 6m
Gymcelled

Gymcelled

★★★★★
124d 17h 58m
Mulattocel said:
Kill me now
Statistically there's a good chance you'll do that yourself

Mulattocel

Mulattocel

Veteran
★★★★
36d 6h 6m
Gymcelled said:
Statistically there's a good chance you'll do that yourself
:feelsgah:........:feelsbadman:..........:cryfeels:...........:feelscry:..........:feelsrope:

D

Deleted member 10124

Self-banned
-
71d 10h 47m
Gymcelled said:

Fundamentally this mate. On top of that I have osteoporosis.

zangano1

zangano1

The truest of cels
★★★★★
76d 9h 59m
5cm is a lot

D

Deleted member 24081

Self-banned
-
49d 16h 24m
JUST RESPECT WOMEN YOU FUCKING INKLER!

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

D

Deleted member 23813

Self-banned
-
14d 16h 59m
Gymcelled said:

I'm 5'7 and after leg lengthening at most I'd gain 2 or 3 inches which would only leave me at 5'9 or an ass hair away from 5'10. I agree. Leg lengthening also leaves you disproportionate too. Your torso, arms, and neck become too short for the rest of the body. And in most leg lengthening videos I've observed, the procedure only lengthens the thigh bones and not the calves which are pretty underrated in enhancing your height (and from an aesthetic pov, longer calves would also be better towards making everything look more even and making someone taller in a good way). Since the calves are used for support when standing, lengthening surgeries for the calves look extremely painful too and from the pics I've seen they rarely even look good after the procedure

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8