Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR A 45 year old SEAcel is Done with Life

cokeboy

cokeboy

Recruit
★★★
At 45, I finally left my parents' home in Southeast Asia after they passed away. Despite working since I was 21, I couldn't afford to live independently until then. It's a bittersweet feeling; my mom could have seen my own place if she had lived another year. I've accepted that I won't have children; retirement and peace are my priorities now. Maybe I'll find joy alone or with a partner. Many successful people, like Keanu Reeves, don't have children, so I'm fine with that.

Sounds like a financial issue, not an incel issue.

Asia's honest reaction : make apps where men have to specify height and financial status for women to choose.

" Many successful people, like Keanu Reeves, don't have children, so I'm fine with that."

Holy cope

" Many successful people, like Keanu Reeves, don't have children, so I'm fine with that."

Holy cope
At least he's got incredible coping abilities.

The agepill is the most brutal shit, if you don't meet certain milestones by a certain age you're fucked