Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal 99% of People Would've Already Committed Suicide If They Were In My Situation.

• Thread starter Incelius Savage
  • Start date
Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
- you couldn't handle being taken out of school
- you couldn't handle being the only ethnic in a white family
- you couldn't handle a ocd schizophrenic worthless mother
- you couldn't handle going your whole teenhood without social interaction and just watching YouTube and playing video games
- you couldn't handle being on welfare till you were 18 and couldn't work
- you couldn't handle getting erectile dysfunction before you're even an adult
- you couldn't handle most of your hormones shutting down like feeling full after eating/getting sleep intertia/climaxing/etc/etc.
- you couldnt handle your dick shrinking.
- you couldnt handle losing your masculinity/deep voice
- you couldnt handle having constant mental illnesses
- you couldn't handle having no father
- you couldn't handle having to cut yards/rake leaves/picking fruit/sitting in churches for hours just to get money for rent
- you couldn't handle being poor growing up and never going on vacation
- you couldn't handle growing up with a drama based family 24/7 (traumatizes you)
- you couldn't handle not being close with any of your family.
- you couldn't handle going homeless and having to live in shacks and cars and people's houses (filling up water jugs and eating packaged food) just to live.
- you couldn't handle not thinking like everyone else.
- you couldn't handle not getting any Christmas presents
- you couldn't handle your family not showing up on your birthday

FUCKING MORE.. I can go on an on..

I looked death in the face and told it the fuck off.

Last edited:
- you couldn't handle going your whole teenhood without social interaction and just watching YouTube and playing video games
- you couldn't handle most of your hormones shutting down like feeling full/getting sleep intertia/climaxonf/etc/etc.
- you couldnt handle havi g constant mental illnesses
- you couldn't handle having to cut yards/rake leaves/picking fruit/sitting in churches for hours just to get money for rent
- you couldn't handle growing up with a drama based family 24/7 (traumatizes you)
- you couldn't handle going homeless and having to live in shacks and cars (filling up water jugs and eating packaged food) just to live.

givve you monet

- you couldn't handle most of your hormones shutting down like feeling full after eating/getting sleep intertia/climaxing/etc/etc.
- you couldn't handle going homeless and having to live in shacks and cars and people's houses (filling up water jugs and eating packaged food) just to live.

5f2c9833b703d

Increase it. I’m more like 99.5%

@El Brujo this nigga cursed:feelsdevil:

I don't want to be cocky,but i had(and still have) it worse than you.Everytime think life could become worse.

fakecel,don't see getting beaten up both at home & at school growing up

Chads and foids would commit suicide if they had to spend a day as an incel

[UWSL] you couldn't handle being taken out of school[/UWSL]

[UWSL]I had this done to me three times, all because of my inceldom, I got so aggressive because I didn't have a girlfriend that I started attacking teachers. [/UWSL]
[UWSL][/UWSL]
[UWSL]- you couldn't handle being the only ethnic in a white family[/UWSL]
[UWSL][/UWSL]
Well, I'm half-White, I'm from the Whitest region of my country where it's possible to go through dozens of villages without ever seeing a non-White.
[UWSL][/UWSL]
[UWSL]- you couldn't handle a ocd schizophrenic worthless mother[/UWSL]

[UWSL]My mother has loads of mental illnesses, though I'm the one with OCPD and the Schizo one in the family. [/UWSL]
[UWSL][/UWSL]
[UWSL]- you couldn't handle going your whole teenhood without social interaction and just watching YouTube and playing video game[/UWSL]

[UWSL]That's what I did with my childhood. :cryfeels::blackpill:[/UWSL]
[UWSL][/UWSL]
[UWSL]- you couldn't handle being on welfare till you were 18 and couldn't work[/UWSL]
[UWSL][/UWSL]
I'm still on welfare, whenever I try to work it fails...
[UWSL][/UWSL]
[UWSL]- you couldn't handle getting erectile dysfunction before you're even an adult[/UWSL]
[UWSL][/UWSL]
[UWSL]I got Peyronie's disease as a 14 year old, it's something that has only been getting worse. While I haven't had ED, my dick is highly dysfunctional. [/UWSL]
[UWSL][/UWSL]
[UWSL]- you couldn't handle most of your hormones shutting down like feeling full after eating/getting sle[/UWSL][UWSL]iEp/ntertia/climaxing/etc/etc[/UWSL]
[UWSL][/UWSL]
[UWSL]I always feel tired, but as a fat fuck I literally always feel hungry as well, even when I'm full, it's like my own body is sabotaging me. [/UWSL]
[UWSL][/UWSL]
[UWSL]- you couldnt handle your dick shrinking[/UWSL]
[UWSL][/UWSL]
[UWSL]Happened to me, I lost some length and unfortunately a lot of girth, my Peyronie's disease is also known to cause perpetual penis shrinkage and erectile dysfunction (I have a big dick and can lose some size, but I'm addicted to masturbation and would fucking mentally die if I would lose the ability to masturbate). [/UWSL]
[UWSL][/UWSL]
[UWSL]- you couldnt handle losing your masculinity/deep voice[/UWSL]

[UWSL]I used to have a beautiful voice before puberty, people used to tell me that I'd grow up to be a singer, now people tell me to shut up whenever they hear my voice. [/UWSL]
[UWSL][/UWSL]
[UWSL]- you couldnt handle having constant mental illnesses[/UWSL]
[UWSL][/UWSL]
[UWSL]Story of my life. :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:[/UWSL]
[UWSL][/UWSL]
[UWSL]- you couldn't handle having no father[/UWSL]

[UWSL]Well, I'm glad that I had a loving father. But imagine the frustrations of being a Nigger incel with a Chad blue eyed White father, toilets used to hit on him all the time and when he died I had to tell over 20 of his girlfriends via WhatsApp separately from each other that he died. Some fell into tears in front of me in video chats and in person many toilets couldn't handle his death. Even in his 60's he got more love than I've experienced in my entire life. Try being an Incel who sees his successful White father have something that you'll never have. He wanted to have a son because he enjoyed a great life as a desired man, I would only want daughters because I hate my life as an Incel. [/UWSL]
[UWSL][/UWSL]
[UWSL]- you couldn't handle having to cut yards/rake leaves/picking fruit/sitting in churches for hours just to get money for rent. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]I used to do those jobs, I used to work on a farm in Germany, I used to do a lot of those jobs black, they all sucked. None of these jobs were official employment so I got much less than minimum wage. I used to work 12 hours a day for € 40,-. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]- you couldn't handle being poor growing up and never going on vacation [/UWSL]

[UWSL]All my friends went to Portugal, all my friends went to Italy, the only European country I visited were Germany and Belgium, both to mostly visit family members. Germany also for illegal work. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]- you couldn't handle growing up with a drama based family 24/7 (traumatizes you). [/UWSL]

Unfortunately my life.

[UWSL]- you couldn't handle not being close with any of your family[/UWSL]
[UWSL][/UWSL]
[UWSL]I can't stand any of my family members, I hate all of them. Even the few that are nice to me. [/UWSL]
[UWSL][/UWSL]
[UWSL]- you couldn't handle going homeless and having to live in shacks and cars and people's houses (filling up water jugs and eating packaged food) just to live[/UWSL]
[UWSL][/UWSL]
[UWSL]Thankfully I've never been homeless as an adult, only briefly for a couple of weeks as a child. Mostly because of my father's stupid financial decisions. [/UWSL]
[UWSL][/UWSL]
[UWSL]- you couldn't handle not thinking like everyone else[/UWSL]
[UWSL][/UWSL]
I'm Autistic...
[UWSL][/UWSL]
[UWSL]- you couldn't handle not getting any Christmas present[/UWSL]
[UWSL][/UWSL]
[UWSL]Nobody cares about me. [/UWSL]
[UWSL][/UWSL]
[UWSL]- you couldn't handle your family not showing up on your birthday. [/UWSL]
[UWSL]ys...)ntrse..tksryp on your birthday. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]AGain, nobody cares about me. :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: [/UWSL]

It's ovER

what an absolute joke. everything is memery

you couldn't handle being denied fesikh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back