Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal 99.99% of ricemen (at least in my area) are cucks through and through

Fallenleaves

Fallenleaves

Watch out for those dogs, those evildoers, those m
-
It's true that most, almost all riceman are cucked, I'm saying this with personal experience. They will defend muh lady be it their mother or some random girl on the Internet with their life and shit on those who say otherwise.

One sad thing about rices in my area is how they will defend with their life noodlewhores honor, never say a bad thing about noodlewhores. Meanwhile the noodlewhores are riding every dick in town except ricecels and treating the rices with disdain.

One sad thing about rices in my area is how they will defend with their life noodlewhores honor, never say a bad thing about noodlewhores. Meanwhile the noodlewhores are riding every dick in town except ricecels and treating the rices with disdain.
They are the most pathetic and cowardly group of men I've ever seen in my life. They would start a witch hunt on me if I did something to muh lady but would gladly suck the toes of a noodlewhore.