Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious 90% of tiktok videos made by women are about sex

lonelycurry26

lonelycurry26

Self-banned
-
Either it is about their ass, about dicks or something related to relationships e.g. a guys height or chad behaviour.

I went through the videos and women really just talk about sex, sex, sex. Men on the other hand do videos about all kind of stuff.

I saw 4 videos in a row of foids just talking about their ass...

Can somebody explain plase?

This is the only subject that they surpass men, thats why they do that.

Their lifes are centered in sex and romantic relationships, because they don't have any other thing to be proud of

why are u using trash tok op? its full of foids doing stupid foids things why even bother to stay on that trash.. you can never learn shit from there

Last edited:
why are u using trash tok op? its full of foids doing stupid foids things why even bother to stay on that trash.. you can never learn shit from there

yeah I had to uninstall tiktok after I saw too much ERfuel.

Either it is about their ass, about dicks or something related to relationships e.g. a guys height or chad behaviour.

I went through the videos and women really just talk about sex, sex, sex. Men on the other hand do videos about all kind of stuff.

Do you see them as sex objects you inkwell!?

the tiktok algo is a reflection on you buddy :soy:

Well yeah.. nobody is interested in women except for their ass and titties.

They know that their value is sex. Otherwise no one would click their shit.

Also: worldwide tiktok ban when?

Because the only thing valuable about women is how tight their hole is. They otherwise have nothing to them

Women dont have personality pass being able to date with whoever they want and having sex with whoever they want.
Mind and strenght is man's weapon to manipulate the material world around them to achieve the good
Sex is a women's weapon to manipulate men and achieve confort

Their lifes are centered in sex and romantic relationships, because they don't have any other thing to be proud of
this

Attachments

• 74_2.jpg
    74_2.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:

Water is wet. Women only value is from sex, they can't deliver anything meaninful outside of that, that's pretty much why these ''gurl gamers'' always mention first and foremost that they have a pussy, because that's the only reason anyone would care about holes with relative niche tastes.

ba:feelsmage:sed

They have no other values