Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy 9 year old boy saves up money to buy every girl in his year a Valentines Day rose.

Oh boy.. he is going to join this forum in 1 year.

he still has a gf according to the article which means that he lifemogged all of us.
jfl lifemogged by 9 yr olds

>Stacey :feelskek:

he still has a gf according to the article which means that he lifemogged all of us.
jfl lifemogged by 9 yr olds

Didn't read that bit.

Blank 069dc78fdd411d2b0aee66e3e67f98ee
Giphy 6
Giphy 5
Giphy 4
Giphy 3

He will either join this forum or join IT

Either way he’ll be doing a lot of jerking off during his short miserable existence

What is this shit with 8 year olds having girlfriends? He's in fucking third grade or something. This is the world just needlessly stomping on us while we're already on the ground.

A fucking 9 year old mogs (mostly) everyone on this forum...
What is this shit with 8 year olds having girlfriends? He's in fucking third grade or something. This is the world just needlessly stomping on us while we're already on the ground.
Lol most of the kids nowadays have a gf by the time they are 11.

Numale in training. JFL.

future cucktears head mod
yeah back when i was young like any relationship before both genders were maybe 12/ 13 was extremely unheard of, now because sjw's kids are free to do what they please it seens

When I was 8 or 9 a female friend asked me to be her bf. I was major volcel and only wanted blonde gf so I rejected her. I could have lost my handholdlessness and even my kisslessness, fml. :feelsrope:

What a fucking cuck. I'm glad I wasn't raised as a cuck tbh

Just for comparison with this cucked kid can you all post your age?
I am a 20 year old KHHV.

Where’s his Scooby snack?

What a fucking cuck, but is it his fault?
No.
His feminist parent's.

“No girl should be left out” says him... assuming he is not Chad, he will learn the cold hard truth in about 3 years.

His mum made him like this, I reckon.

When I was 8 or 9 a female friend asked me to be her bf. I was major volcel and only wanted blonde gf so I rejected her. I could have lost my handholdlessness and even my kisslessness, fml. :feelsrope:
Brunettes > blondes

My cunt of a brother had his 1st girlfriend when he was 8 and I'm 2 years older

Tfw a 9year old has a gf and boughtevery girl in his grade a rose.

Literal chad in the making.

what a fucking idiot, he could've used that to buy ANYTHING for himself. a new game, donating to charity, etc..
but instead he decides to waste it for an ounce of female approval, fucking ridiculous

Last edited:
Being a normie should not be considered as "normal".
tbh. This quote from Huxley sums it up well:

The real hopeless victims of mental illness are to be found among those who appear to be most normal. Many of them are normal because they are so well adjusted to our mode of existence, because their human voice has been silenced so early in their lives, that they do not even struggle or suffer or develop symptoms as the neurotic does. They are normal not in what may be called the absolute sense of the word; they are normal only in relation to a profoundly abnormal society. Their perfect adjustment to that abnormal society is a measure of their mental sickness. These millions of abnormally normal people, living without fuss in a society to which, if they were fully human beings, they ought not to be adjusted

Repect wahmen :soy::soy::soy:

Females are entitled to shit while man arent fucking hypocritical shitty world

Cucked.

Wait until high school. When Chad slams his face into a locker while a bunch of nearby Stacies start cheering and teeheeing, he'll change his tune very quickly.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back