Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill 8 Studies Proving JBB is cope. Women dont like black faces, blacks have belov avg dicks, blacks are the least desired race worldwide, etc.

Ci Jey

Ci Jey

Nihilistic Blackpilled Social Darwinist
★★

1. Blacks are the second weakest race. Mogged by asians even..

2.Lower attractiveness and higher weight in white women is associated with greater interest in black males.

3.A black man needs to earn $154,000 more than an average white to have the same SMV as an average white man to white women.

4. Blacks have below average Dicks:
A study of 2539 men from Tanzania found that the average stretched flaccid penis length of Tanzanian males is 11.5 cm (4.53 inches) long, smaller than the worldwide average, stretched flaccid penis length of 13.24 cm (5.21 inches), and average erect penis length of 13.12 cm (5.17 inches).[15] - A study of 1158 men from Nigeria found that the average flaccid stretched penis length of Nigerian males is 13.37 cm (5.26 inches) long, which is near identical to the worldwide average, stretched flaccid penis length of 13.24 cm (5.21 inches) and average erect penis length of 13.12 cm (5.17 inches).[32]

5. Black males are the least desired out of all races : All races of women had the lowest response rates specifically to black men

6. Black males have extremely low status: Blacks were extremely low down on this racial hierarchy study

1. white - 385-30=355
2. mixed race - 256-11=245
3. latino - 155-90=65
4. asian - 180-148=32
5. black - 129-141=-12
6. middle eastern - 84-167=-83
7. indian - 61-
270=-209

7. Out of all races black males recibe the least amount of messages per month (for obvious reasons)

8. Blacks get rejected 95%of the time purely based on their race by all women. Without factoring in their face and height.

Thank you, brocel.:feelsYall: This bullshit COPE never sat well with me tbh.

Last edited:
Hopefully this ends the cope of JBBpillers (specially if they have the hipocrisy to be whites) and stop mocking the rightfully most incel race worldwide

@DarkStar @Regenerator @FuckTheFBI @RealSchizo @BlackCel_from_ZA

My opinion is that JBB is cope and JBW is cope the reality is just be Tyrone and Just be Chad

I'll say this, if a woman is in a "fuck you dad" phase and thinks nigs are cool then it seems just about any black will do as long as they are NT blacks.

Hopefully this ends the cope of JBBpillers (specially if they have the hipocrisy to be whites) and stop mocking the rightfully most incel race worldwide

@DarkStar @Regenerator @FuckTheFBI @RealSchizo @BlackCel_from_ZA
Blackbois will never be desired. JBW IS LAW. NOT EVERY NIGGER IS A TYRONE.

I'll say this, if a woman is in a "fuck you dad" phase and thinks nigs are cool then it seems just about any black will do as long as they are NT blacks.
Those sluts are fucking white men not black guys with smaller dicks, far shorter, far poorer, far uglier, etc.

My opinion is that JBB is cope and JBW is cope the reality is just be Tyrone and Just be Chad
JBW is still potent imo. Because it has the SOUGHT-AFTER 'White status' attached to it.

Lol you're insane to compare a braindead homoerotic fantasy made by incels with JBW which is basically the history of the last two milleniums.

JBW has been proven again and again by countless data

JBW is still potent imo. Because it has the SOUGHT-AFTER 'White status' attached to it.
In a sense but i'm white and i'm still an incel it's not like purely because i'm while i'll have foids interested in me when in reality i have never had a foid interested in me ever

My honest reaction
1 s20 S0191886910004617 gr1Patterns of perceived attractiveness ratings for faces of different races and different 2

Also fun fact: the most swiped man on tinder is black

Lol you're insane to compare a braindead homoerotic fantasy made by incels with JBW which is basically the history of the last two milleniums.

To an extent i believe Jbw but not to the extreme i agree foids find whites the most attractive but "Just being white" doesn't automatically make you have the chance of ascension

Geez, foids are fucking retarded!:feelskek: Sieg heil, lord-Uggo Mongo.:blackpill:

View attachment 1280199

1. Blacks are the second weakest race. Mogged by asians even..

View attachment 1280200

2.Lower attractiveness and higher weight in white women is associated with greater interest in black males.

View attachment 1280201

3.A black man needs to earn $154,000 more than an average white to have the same SMV as an average white man to white women.

4. Blacks have below average Dicks:
A study of 2539 men from Tanzania found that the average stretched flaccid penis length of Tanzanian males is 11.5 cm (4.53 inches) long, smaller than the worldwide average, stretched flaccid penis length of 13.24 cm (5.21 inches), and average erect penis length of 13.12 cm (5.17 inches).[15] - A study of 1158 men from Nigeria found that the average flaccid stretched penis length of Nigerian males is 13.37 cm (5.26 inches) long, which is near identical to the worldwide average, stretched flaccid penis length of 13.24 cm (5.21 inches) and average erect penis length of 13.12 cm (5.17 inches).[32]

View attachment 1280204
5. Black males are the least desired out of all races : All races of women had the lowest response rates specifically to black men

View attachment 1280205

6. Black males have extremely low status: Blacks were extremely low down on this racial hierarchy study

1. white - 385-30=355
2. mixed race - 256-11=245
3. latino - 155-90=65
4. asian - 180-148=32
5. black - 129-141=-12
6. middle eastern - 84-167=-83
7. indian - 61-
270=-209

View attachment 1280207

7. Out of all races black males recibe the least amount of messages per month (for obvious reasons)

View attachment 1280209

8. Blacks get rejected 95%of the time purely based on their race by all women. Without factoring in their face and height.
High IQ threads like this don't get pinned or moved to the must read section jfl. The JBB rhetoric must come to an end jfl. Based as usual brocel. :feelsYall::feelsYall:

Keep coping whiteoid, JBW is law and JBB has always been non-existent

Keep coping, it's JBT(Just be tyrone) the average black person doesn't even stand a chance within his own race

:bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain:

But when I say the shit I’m bombarded with go to x country , white women crave bbc GOD danm I been saying this shit @DarkStar

Nah jfl, he's Black

Will respond to this copium thread later
Yea later = you’re gonna try it find some old ass stat from 1900 and say these % that % black have the lowest virgins rate No BLACKS ARE THE MOST INCEL BY A LAND MILE

Yea later = you’re gonna try it find some old ass stat from 1900 and say these % that % black have the lowest virgins rate No BLACKS ARE THE MOST INCEL BY A LAND MILE
I used to say that back in 2022 and I would get insta temp bann for that shit

Jfl He told me he was actually white a few months ago but he was trolling i suppose
Ye he was, he's made his career on this forum about JBW so it would be odd if he is unless trolling jfl

Its ovER

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back