Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

7up: Life of a mentalcel.

AnonAutist

AnonAutist

bzzzzzt
★★★★★
Any of you faggots familiar with the film series 7 up by Michael Apted? It's like an English reunion show where the filmmaker visits and profiles a set group of people (from all backgrounds) at 7 year intervals throughout their lives (from age 7 and up).

It features a mentalcel named Neil, who seemed like normal, bright kid from a safe middle class background and it's brutal to see him deteriorate into a haggard looking, unstable, unemployed, delusional drop-out incel. He was almost homeless multiple times and just a giant mess of human being. It made me realize that after a point, you need to set deadlines for ascension and integration into society (if you are dysfunctional) unless you want to end up like this.

This is what mentalcels look like to others.

All of the benefits Neil enjoyed no longer exist, and societies have become a lot lower trust and a lot more transactional... if Neil were born a millennial he'd be out on the street getting his face kicked in by hoodlums. You should have an exit plan ready.

Last edited:
It was over when he turned into Mr. Bean

No, I only know that cheap soda called 7up

No, I only know that cheap soda called 7up

So watch the video I embedded. From 28 and up it really starts to get brutal. The guy looks so haggard, confused and lonely.

Last edited: