Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel 7th grader shoots chad teacher and possibly gf at middle school

mikepence

mikepence

Major
★★
This shit is surreal. Even middle schoolers are taking the blackpill now.

I know I could have definitely done something like this in middle school had I had the chance. Middle school chads and foids are some of the worst people on planet earth. Incels get openly mocked while Chad is worshipped, all after female provocation. Sadly this kid didn't kill anyone and only shot two people, but he still needs to get some practice in. Hopefully they go easy on him and he can manage to pull off another one once he gets out somehow.
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...test-2-hurt-in-indiana-middle-school-shooting

Attachments

• zcATMA6V_400x400.jpeg
    zcATMA6V_400x400.jpeg
    25.7 KB · Views: 137
7th grader and already a future nikolas cruz? damn

Are we just going to worship every mass shooter/killer now, incel or not?

Yeah, middle school was brutal for me. Kinda rare that a 7th grader did something like this.

I commend that kid. Starting off puberty as an incel while Chad gets to fuck virgin jbs is a horrible experience.

7th grader with a girlfriend (whom he probably fucked) is not someone to praise. I wish these edgecels would fuck off. They just chase every immoral man to make headlines and try to claim them as one of us.

Which age is "middle school" in the US?

Depends on who he killed. I don't worship people like Lanza, Mateen(90% killed were gay men), etc. Yet I consider people like Cruz, Minassian, etc. heroes because of the women and Chads they killed.

Wait, is this kid confirmed as one of us?