Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel 70 year old ascends with 25 year old

• Thread starter Substitute Subhuman
  • Start date
Substitute Subhuman

Substitute Subhuman

Holding Frame
-
It's not over boyos! And he had a son with her. As long as you have breath in your body, it's not over!

And he met her when she was 20 and he was 65. So he actually ascended with a 20 year old.

View: https://youtu.be/HMEwo4zUe9M

>tall
shit too easy

70 year old CHAD.....

also i wonder how much money he got

I’m not watching that shit.

life fuel for all you curry stemcels

when he was in his 20s he was a tall chadlite

I'm actually surprised his son is healthy. It look as though men don't face as much problems having children at that age as women do. On a negative note, it's sad that his son is probably going to lose his father in less than 20 years, unless his father manages to live to his 100th year, which I hope he does. Anyway, lifefuel for me who didn't give up hope on ascending.

Confirmed: men peak at 70.

I'm actually surprised his son is healthy. It look as though men don't face as much problems having children at that age as women do. On a negative note, it's sad that his son is probably going to lose his father in less than 20 years, unless his father manages to live to his 100th year, which I hope he does. Anyway, lifefuel for me who didn't give up hope on ascending.
When they say that older men have less healthy offspring, I wonder if they control for the age of the mother?

Most times, a man has a child with a similar aged partner. So a 50 year old man who has a kid might have it with a 45 year old woman. But is that the same as a 50 year old man who has a child with a 25 year old woman?

The problem is, in our current political environment where the sexes are supposedly equal, it is difficult to get any real science on the issue that isn't clouded by politics.

When you say he "ascended" are you implying he was incel until then? I doubt that. A 65yo Chad able to get 20yo pussy was probably not incel for his entire life until that point. Good for him either way. Kinda feel bad for the kid though God only knows how much mutational load that nigga has.

I think 50+ year old men and 18-19 year old girls should be normalized and accepted by society

uglier women rejected me:feelsmage:

this kind of phenomenon are very common in SEA countries.

That's creepy honestly.

Maybe a younger foid will like me in future? :feelshmm:

Nah. :feelsrope:

Men peak in their 70 ' i told you buddy but you didn't listened to me
D mO636XsAArt f

Mogs me brutally by having hair (at 70!) and not being recessed

70 year old CHAD.....

also i wonder how much money he got
Even in old age, tall Chad's are still pulling :feelskek:
Twittards and Redditors with their appropriate age gap bullshit must be seething right now :feelsaww: