Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal 7 years of steroids vs 1 foot of height

5'3". Why even get out of bed at that point
So that that fags compliment you on your muscles and everyone else makes fun of you for being a stereotypical overcompensating gymcel manlet :feelsclown:

Only chance is to find a foid with a pedo&dwarf fetish.

Last edited:
And balding, never begun for the poor sob.
He got gaslighted to hell and back, your muscles dont fucking matter , but your height and Face sure do @Mecoja

And balding, never begun for the poor sob.
He got gaslighted to hell and back, your muscles dont fucking matter , but your height and hair sure do @Mecoja
At that height he is invisible. I know that well.

Im 5 8 and its over , being non nt is just a bonus , not that it matters , dark triad seems to be legit tho @Mecoja

looks like a cartoon character :lul::lul::lul: instead of gymmaxxing he should have just ropemaxxed :feelsrope:

Damn he looks like an amateur natty lifter AND he’s only 5 3” So fucking over

Height> everything

wouldn't mind a 6ft+ amazon with fetish for short dudes, but such foids don't exist
There are a few in existence but they're all giga chadlet only.

still mogs the average indian and asian, unironically:feelshaha:

Which one is him? They all look the same.

Goddamn this is fucking brutal :feelshaha:

Completely over. He has to move to peru

Damm nice work by him but pretty useless :feelsaww: against foids voices i hope he do it for himself otherwise its suifuel on roids.:feelsaww:

Last edited:
Im 5 8 and its over , being non nt is just a bonus , not that it matters , dark triad seems to be legit tho @Mecoja
i am already invisible here in london at 5'8 so i can't even imagine how invisible you must be at 5'3.life must be brutal.