Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel 7 SQ meters London house for 50k euros!

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★

hopefully these are normalized. Cheap super small bugman cubicals. very good for retirement or NEET maxxers If these become normal

UK uses pounds btw. wrong title

As long as there's no communal bathroom

Id much rather buy some land and park a trailer on it. Much more room and freedom to do whati want. No people making sex noises next door

Id much rather buy some land and park a trailer on it. Much more room and freedom to do whati want. No people making sex noises next door
true but you won't have "investment" value that physical land deed has

Nice London, UK can vastly expand its population in the coming years. They can build up, they can add tons of suites and laneway houses, they can go underground.

And they can build tiny units in buildings, as bugmen don't need like 600 sq/feet.

Nice London, UK can vastly expand its population in the coming years. They can build up, they can add tons of suites and laneway houses, they can go underground.

And they can build tiny units in buildings, as bugmen don't need like 600 sq/feet.
It's insane that many bug men will accept this fate. I used to think it was satirical to see the Amazon wage cage, sleep in cubical, eat bug meat meme. But this is our future.

This is what happens when a society makes land a growth investment property rather than something that is a necessity. Also side effect of boomers cock blocking high rise, high density housing via (((zoning))) laws.
As long as there's no communal bathroom
I think there is but no certain.

It's insane that many bug men will accept this fate. I used to think it was satirical to see the Amazon wage cage, sleep in cubical, eat bug meat meme. But this is our future.

This is what happens when a society makes land a growth investment property rather than something that is a necessity. Also side effect of boomers cock blocking high rise, high density housing via (((zoning))) laws.

Ya its mainly the zoning like in my city its something like condos/apartments have to be minimum ~500 something sq/ft. But one building got an exemption and made like 350 sq/ft and the units sold cheap and its popular and now have gone up a lot in value.

Same is happening with density, there was all sort of laws for maximum density and so on. Plus more laws dividing out residential and commercial and retail and so on. So the laws are having to change gradually to allow 'mixed-use developments'. And more places higher density can be built.

Property owners are always trying to restrict zoning to create artificial shortages. But with mass immigration and homelessness its finally changing.

A long time ago I argued this in my city. People were kicking and screaming in the comments but I said here are your choices:

-allow much higher density in many existing areas
-build outwards destroying green space and habitats
-don't allow mass immigration
-accept mass homelessness & extreme high rents

The NIMBY's were battling so hard but eventually it became untenable.

A long time ago I argued this in my city. People were kicking and screaming in the comments but I said here are your choices:

-allow much higher density in many existing areas
-build outwards destroying green space and habitats
-don't allow mass immigration
-accept mass homelessness & extreme high rents

The NIMBY's were battling so hard but eventually it became untenable.
Still insane many people can't accept this 4 basic truths. Some cities have learnt this and corrected the issue but I don't think the UK nor Canada will correct the issue enough to compensate for the immigrant numbers.

Still insane many people can't accept this 4 basic truths. Some cities have learnt this and corrected the issue but I don't think the UK nor Canada will correct the issue enough to compensate for the immigrant numbers.
Turn in to bug men to accommodate your eventual replacement?
Ultra Cuck

Ya when you reduce it down to a few basic truths they got nowhere left to argue. I made some spreadsheet yesterday based on the Wikipedia demographics pages after your post on immigration to Anglo-Saxon countries.

Net immigration per year estimate, based on calculation for 2010-2020 divided by 10:

USA: 1,100,000
United Kingdom: 270,000
Canada: 295,000
Australia: 200,000
New Zealand; 40,000

Sum: 1,905,000

The UK added ~4,320,000 from 2010-2020, of which I calculated ~2,700,000 was from net immigration.

Something my numbers don't account for though is immigrants who come and then have children in the UK. The children count as people born in the UK, not immigrants.

Thing is the UK surprisingly its birthrate isn't that bad.

Turn in to bug men to accommodate your eventual replacement?
Ultra Cuck
For property maxxing cels, immigration is good. I don't have a nation that I belong to, doesn't matter to me if people are replaced as long as $ is coming in.

Ya when you reduce it down to a few basic truths they got nowhere left to argue. I made some spreadsheet yesterday based on the Wikipedia demographics pages after your post on immigration to Anglo-Saxon countries.

Net immigration per year estimate, based on calculation for 2010-2020 divided by 10:

USA: 1,100,000
United Kingdom: 270,000
Canada: 295,000
Australia: 200,000
New Zealand; 40,000

Sum: 1,905,000

The UK added ~4,320,000 from 2010-2020, of which I calculated ~2,700,000 was from net immigration.

Something my numbers don't account for though is immigrants who come and then have children in the UK. The children count as people born in the UK, not immigrants.

Thing is the UK surprisingly its birthrate isn't that bad.
For the foreseeable future allbAnglo countries will have property prices on the way up it seems certainly. Buying even a shitty house just for the sake of investment, seems to be a must.

For the foreseeable future allbAnglo countries will have property prices on the way up it seems certainly. Buying even a shitty house just for the sake of investment, seems to be a must.

Yep it would be next to impossible for house prices to go down over time if in a nice city in the Anglo-Saxon world.

Something I would do if I had a lot of money, is in Britain there is the other cities besides London. Which back when I looked online prices were still pretty cheap. I think the UK will send masses of immigrants to the other cities in the coming decades.

Yet another factor is you might worry what if all the masses of poor people can't afford the rising rents. Thing is the state it subsidizes the rents. Which makes them go up forever essentially if there is a limited supply of rentals.

I'm used to more space where I live

This is why I will never live in a big city

When I lived in university accommodation it was incredibly small. All one room other than a walled off area for the shower/toilet. Felt like being in a prison cell. Normalfags want to make the idea of these little pod flats trendy but in reality it is a cope for how soul crushing they are. Like another user said I'd move onto a patch of land with a trailer anyday over this shit.

i piece of barren land here the size of a residential property usually goes for a couple dozen thousand minimum. could be worse, could be speaking german

pretty sure it's communal.these types of rooms are very common places to rent here in london if you are an immigrant,and i have lived in one of these before.most of them have a communal bathroom and sometimes a communal kitchen(so you get a room where you can't even cook kek).i was lucky that i lived in a room that had a kitchen.the bathroom was communal though.

there was this one case where this landlord caught 11 immigrants living in a room not much bigger then the one in the picture. unless you get welfare housing,there is no way you are going to be able to afford anything beyond a room like that.heck most immigrants get like 17-20 k per month,since most can't speak english and are easily abused(tip robbing for example) since the employers knows they can't do anything since there is only a limited ammount of jobs they can do since they can't speak the language or because they don't have an "education" or both.even if they had a cool degree/trade it doesn't mean much if they can't find a place where people understand them.

There could be categories of bugmen. So less subhuman bugmen get their own small bathroom and kitchen.

Jfl I’m not a monkey that’s going to live a cage I’ll take that money and buy land in woods far away from clown society

There could be categories of bugmen. So less subhuman bugmen get their own small bathroom and kitchen.
true higher IQ/class bug men who go to high IQ Universities will probably get better slave pods probably. And they'll be grateful

pretty sure it's communal.these types of rooms are very common places to rent here in london if you are an immigrant,and i have lived in one of these before.most of them have a communal bathroom and sometimes a communal kitchen(so you get a room where you can't even cook kek).i was lucky that i lived in a room that had a kitchen.the bathroom was communal though.

there was this one case where this landlord caught 11 immigrants living in a room not much bigger then the one in the picture. unless you get welfare housing,there is no way you are going to be able to afford anything beyond a room like that.heck most immigrants get like 17-20 k per month,since most can't speak english and are easily abused(tip robbing for example) since the employers knows they can't do anything since there is only a limited ammount of jobs they can do since they can't speak the language or because they don't have an "education" or both.even if they had a cool degree/trade it doesn't mean much if they can't find a place where people understand them.
wow. In my area this also happens although not super often. Many immigrants live in bunk beds and In illegal tenement. Actually 7 immigrants died due to basement flooding in my city last year. they lived in an illegal basement and probably got paid less than 10 usd/hr

it is enough all I need is pc tbh. I can buy it with 50% cash 50% loan
True tbh. I do some flexibility shit and meditation so I would need around 5 times(35 SQ m) the space to live ok

Jfl I’m not a monkey that’s going to live a cage I’ll take that money and buy land in woods far away from clown society
better to move to second world and work remotely. that is the highest IQ way imo

it won't take long for real estate companies to buy them en mass and rent them for high price
true tbh. I wish I had capital and rent these pods to bug men and soys

wow. In my area this also happens although not super often. Many immigrants live in bunk beds and In illegal tenement. Actually 7 immigrants died due to basement flooding in my city last year. they lived in an illegal basement and probably got paid less than 10 usd/hr
you never hear about the stuff i said in my post above,because this kind of stuff is simply ignored.no one cares about ugly meds crammed in some random room the size of rich normies closets. our women just fornicate with random foreigners and live in their houses anyway,so it's not like they care much.

the sad part is that this is the way 50% of man are going to live in 20 years.most will never be able to build a family or will get divorce cucked in less then 3 months after marriage,and will just decide to live in cheap bugmen caves,where they spend their entire time masturbating(which is degenerate),playing trash steam games,and wagecucking.most of them will probably drink and do drugs but that's besides the point.

it's brutal.

There is no land for sale in UK unless you are very rich and connected.
Aristocrats or rich foreign investors own all the land

Japanmaxxing. They know men are single and only need small space to cope.

There is no land for sale in UK unless you are very rich and connected.
Aristocrats or rich foreign investors own all the land

Ya an interesting statistic is the UK is something like 44% farmland, 53% forests/uninhabited and 3% urban areas.

By controlling development permission that is how they create the artificial shortage of housing. Even if the UK was 1/10th the size there would still be more than enough room for people, eg.. by building up.

Meanwhile in vast US cities the land except in desirable areas doesn't go up much, because if it goes up, we just build out the city. And if the prices are really going up a lot we also build up. Its only cities where there is some geographic barriers and/or politically controls development that land prices can really go up.

I was looking at one example someone had on the way outskirts of London. And one piece of land was for sale for like $5,000 an acre, and then one property for sale for $1.5 million an acre. It was all farmland, just one of the farms got development permission to put some houses there.