Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill 6ft+ ugly face dudes gtfih. Babe.net has to say you something

When a foid speaks or writes, you're better off assuming she believes the exact opposite of whatever she expresses.

the only good tallfag is a dead tallfag

What if he's ugly and mental?

Doesn't matter, brainlets will assume that it is theoretically impossible to be incel past a certain height.

Being tall gets you past door #1 (Height), but if you are an (truly) ugly autist it won't matter at all. At least your height will deter bullies a lot of the time

idc, if he can beat me in a fight then fuck him.
What if he's shit at fighting, wrestling, and also very timid and high inhib?

What if he's shit at fighting, wrestling, and also very timid and high inhib?

if he cant and its apparant he cant to others then he gets a pass. otherwise tallfags are better off dead imo.

if he cant and its apparant he cant to others then he gets a pass. otherwise tallfags are better off dead imo.
That's exactly me :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Me.

Idk if I could. I have some boxing “experience” but I’m terrible when there’s pressure and it’s for real. You’d probably win on that basis alone.

if you're above 6ft youd probably wreck me. i can take a lot of hits but thats about it. i have shit wing span, havent done proper weightlifting(only with the hand dumbells and machine shoulder press), small wrists etc.

“We’ve all done stupid shit for 6’2”’

:feels: Suicidefuel.

Height > everything in the known universe.

Reminder 1 in 2 males suffers from manletism. Spread awareness. We need a cure.

When a foid speaks or writes, you're better off assuming she believes the exact opposite of whatever she expresses.
exactly! this whore probably wants the biggest chad ever to come n save her to prove 6' above is still the best

All shes saying is short chad > giant normie. Wow what a revelation. Womens priorities are based on being a fuckin coward sometimes and maybe its wrong?? Global warming needs to hurry the fuck up ans so do the islamists. Im sick of nasty cunt oppinions.

if you're above 6ft youd probably wreck me. i can take a lot of hits but thats about it. i have shit wing span, havent done proper weightlifting(only with the hand dumbells and machine shoulder press), small wrists etc.
I’m 6’0. I’m really lanky and awkward. :feelsbadman:

face > height but tallfags need to just get surgery and stop bitching. a normal lookin tall dude can be a slayer. a good looking short guy will struggle (albeit can still succeed)

If he misbehaves you can hide his phone on top of the fridge
you can wear his shirt as crop top
Noah Centineo could throw me off a 10-story building and I’d be ok with it, and it's definitely not just because he’s a generic tall boy who looks like he hasn’t slept in 84 years.
most guys who we think are funny, and amazing and sexy are actually just…tall
Pure concentrated hatred of manlets in the form of savage irony.

Anything a manlet do will always be seen as compensating short man syndrome

Due to the fact they want to throw everyone in high inspiration daisyflower dreamer mode. That's why inspiration/ look, see? LIFE IS GOOD is their weapon.
They weapon to trick the psyche of men.
They want men to believe the wrold is a positive place. There is nothing more a woman fears/ hates than someone blackpilled/ hyper realistic.

reminder: these are the same cunts crying about "fat shaming" and demanding "body positivity"