Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel 666 dating requirements thay mothers are teaching their daughters.

LastTryGhost

LastTryGhost

George Bush Did The Holocaust
-
Fucking foids are so shallow.

Attachments

• 17F6EDA4-2B93-415E-9151-CB3468BA9271.jpeg
    17F6EDA4-2B93-415E-9151-CB3468BA9271.jpeg
    46 KB · Views: 522
236 unread messages
Holy shit meanwhile the only people I get texts from are my mum and domino's pizza

Makes sense it’s called the 666 rule, women are demons.

Holy shit meanwhile the only people I get texts from are my mum and domino's pizza
Pizzamogs me. The only text I get is from my mom when I dont answer her calls.

Women don't need to be taught this, by the time they are through puberty they are only lusting after the very best cock they can find. The media and other women only exemplify this by making competition so women act sluttier and more promiscuous so they can get their chad cock. This goes on until they are forced into betabuxx, where they will still try and get the best cock they can even while married, because it's hardwired into their brain.

white foids are so degenereate to the point that they talk about sex with their daughter JFL. I cant ever imagine my mom having a convo like this. Also JFL at the username

Feminists crucified Jesus.

Women don't need to be taught this, by the time they are through puberty they are only lusting after the very best cock they can find. The media and other women only exemplify this by making competition so women act sluttier and more promiscuous so they can get their chad cock. This goes on until they are forced into betabuxx, where they will still try and get the best cock they can even while married, because it's hardwired into their brain.
Based
Wouldn't be surprised if the text was staged so the roastie could get attention

And what do women have to offer?just her moist gaping hole

Some foids would better serve humanity by becoming human pinatas.

her twitter handle says enough

Soon it will be the 777 rule i mean we have 2019...

666 rule?
JFL @ you coping cucks, 999 rule in April 2019

Soon it'll be the 777 rule

Man, this is fucked up.

Shes a bubble, im not attracted to her.

When mothers are teaching their daughters to only go after the men with the best packaging and to ignore the otherwise decent men with no flash you know it's truly over.

The main point here is that it's her mother giving her the advice, not a fellow girl in the same age group. Now multiply this scenario by millions.

Mother’s are the cause of the many problems that destroy our society.

Fitting number

Let's take a look at this.
I'm 5'7
literally make no money, cause NEET
and 4 inch dick
so great, i get ruled out for 99% of women

Brutal females are satan pill.

:feelskek: its just eat for me

Your delivery is on its way!

Anyway the 666 rule is fucking retarded because its what, 0.001% of the population?

Women are the devil incarnate theory = confirmed.

I only fit one of these :feelscry:

666 rule?
JFL @ you coping cucks, 999 rule in April 2019
Cope. By the end 2020 we will have the n+1 n+1 n+1 rule, where n represents the characteristics of a petaChad.

Cope. By the end 2020 we will have the n+1 n+1 n+1 rule, where n represents the characteristics of a petaChad.
JFL? end of 2020? I think you mean start of 2020^3 BC, you fucking copecel

Or you don’t “date” them

More like

“Or you don’t drink their cum”

I have two of these requirements and fell short by one inch on another one. JFL, the threshold for being incel in 2019.

The real rule is 987