Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment 6'5" with 4 inch penis or 5'6" with 9 inch penis?

6'5" and 4 inch peepee or 5'6" with 9 inch peepee?

• 5'6" and 9 inch peepee

Votes: 12 30.0%
  • 6'5" and 4 inch peepee

Votes: 28 70.0%

• Total voters
If 8/10 face or above then I dont care. 4 inch penis is pretty pathetic though.

6'5" with a micropenis is better than being 5'6".

Depends on what my face looks like in that scenario.

Easy 9 inch dong

Better to disappoint a foid and onto the next one than never using your cock.

The dickpill only matters if you're normie tier. Actual incels have no opportunity to even show a foid.

6'5 guy has a better life for sure. Imagine walking on the street and not being looked down on as a subhuman runt, that must be awesome.

Exactly.

Dick is MASSIVE COPE. Not like any of us here will use it any way :lul:

Id go with the height

lets just say its 6/10
In that case i go with being 6'5 my dick might be small, but at least there's a chance, that i can use it for it's intended purpose.

Idk, ask Jonah Falcon

Height is not only the most important trait to foids, but it also makes other MEN respect you.

6'5" = height mogging 99.999% of earth's population. There is no worse mog than getting height mogged.

i'll take the nine incher

Easily sacrifice an inch of height, not pen0r

Ridiculous how delusional many of you are. A small penis will NEVER be accepted by a foid no matter how tall or good looking you are.

if the 6'5 guy has 5 inch or more girth ill pick that. ill tell the bitch her cunt is too damn big and to grind her clit and to stfu

Ridiculous how delusional many of you are. A small penis will NEVER be accepted by a foid no matter how tall or good looking you are.
and a 5'6 male will never even get to the stage of acceptance because they are rejected right away and not even seen as a man.

This comment sums it up: