Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel 6’3 Isn’t Tall for White Zoomers

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
I'm 6'2. 6'3 with shoes. about average height for youth here
anyone wanna make a profile of me german/polish white guy 6'2 in their homecountry? I'm too poor for tinder gold or seamaxxing and I'd be interested if JBW is real.

What’s the average height in Northern Europe? @nice_try @SocialzERo :feelsUnreal:

Brutal Just Be Chadlet Pill @Incelius Savage
I'm one of the biggest incels on this site. The only girl in my class is in a relationship with a 160cm dude

half my class is taller than me at 6'2 and I constantly get heightmogged everywhere I go. I would go so far as to say it's sub-average

ujGfOxY_u0ayqexZ_VgB0-ZwoToQ0iaW05VEVgK_7UQ.jpg

6’6 or rope @PLA1092

Again and again; JFL, I don't know where he lives that 6'2 is "sub-average". :feelsUgh:
He also says he gets mogged by 5’4 refugees, which would be smaller than the average German woman by his logic. :lul: :lul:

6'3 is actually the definition of "tall" in the Netherlands (the tallest country on earth). BUT 20% of men qualify here, Zoomers are actually slightly shorter on average than older people, but they still height-mog any foreigner.

I'd say that I height-mog 75% of people, in fact I was at an insane asylum yesterday and some elderly toilets said "Wow, look at that very tall man that exceptionally tall man" but then I walked into a supermarket 5 minutes later and I was literally the shortest man there, the cashier was 6'6 and a clerk was 6'5. You're not going to feel tall if 1 in 4 men are either your height or taller than you.

Being our height isn't a disadvantage here either, I've never been excluded on any dating site for being too short, BUT there's no height-halo either. Tails says that it starts at 6'3, I would say that it's closer to 6'4 or 6'5 where the height-halo here truly starts.

I often feel short here, especially when I go to wealthier neighbourhoods. This is why I want to go Pinaymaxxing.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back