Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel 6'10 handsome gigachad visits chiropractor. Read comments at own risk

• Thread starter VileGeneticTrash
  • Start date
V

VileGeneticTrash

Officer
★★

Good reminder of the creepiness and desperation of women when exposed to Chad. The guy is 99.99th percentile in height alone, then factor in his proportional frame for his height and chad face (inb4 coping over his slightly large nose) and he's firmly 1 in a million. Of course this what it takes to incite such a reaction in women, in their eyes there may be an even bigger discrepancy between giga chad and chad, than chad and incel.

For me as a subhuman stemcel, the biggest blackpill was women fawning over his engineering degree. When I was in college the biggest pussy drier was admitting you studied engineering. There was a running joke on the college confessions page about the engineers being virgins. Any interest/hobby/quirk chads has makes him more attractive, in contrast it makes incels more creepy/weird.

Last edited:
just use copter and cut his fucking legs off :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Not 1 minute.

LMAO. He has back problems because he’s so ridiculously tall. And yet foids are utterly obsessed with very tall men. It’s basically an evolutionary problem being so tall, it’s not an advantage, it is replete with health problems - and yet foids are attracted to it.

LMAO. He has back problems because he’s so ridiculously tall. And yet foids are utterly obsessed with very tall men. It’s basically an evolutionary problem being so tall, it’s not an advantage, it is replete with health problems - and yet foids are attracted to it.

Yes, its the handicap theory of sexual selection, the best example being the male peacock's tail. The tail makes it harder to escape from predators, but the ones with the biggest tails signify reproductive fitness and hence get the most mating opportunity.

Yes, its the handicap theory of sexual selection, the best example being the male peacock's tail. The tail makes it harder to escape from predators, but the ones with the biggest tails signify reproductive fitness and hence get the most mating opportunity.
Yep sexual selection. Alot of species have gone extinct of it in the past as a result.

Good reminder of the creepiness and desperation of women when exposed to Chad. The guy is 99.99th percentile in height alone, then factor in his proportional frame for his height and chad face (inb4 coping over his slightly large nose) and he's firmly 1 in a million. Of course this what it takes to incite such a reaction in women, in their eyes there may be an even bigger discrepancy between giga chad and chad, than chad and incel.

For me as a subhuman stemcel, the biggest blackpill was women fawning over his engineering degree. When I was in college the biggest pussy drier was admitting you studied engineering. There was a running joke on the college confessions page about the engineers being virgins. Any interest/hobby/quirk chads has makes him more attractive, in contrast it makes incels more creepy/weird.

How do you even find or get in on a college concessions page? Fakecel get the fuck out.

Not 1 minute.
Not one frame. I see he has a roll tide shirt on though, is he on the Alabama team? Being 6'10 and not a total lanklet is guaranteed roiding status.

How do you even find or get in on a college concessions page? Fakecel get the fuck out.
facebook page. I was forced to make a facebook in college for group work. no profile picture or friends. every so often I would venture on the confessions page when I was feeling particularly masochist.

July 2019 join date get the fuck out kid.

facebook page. I was forced to make a facebook in college for group work. no profile picture or friends. every so often I would venture on the confessions page when I was feeling particularly masochist.
What are some other confessions?

Those comments are suifuel.

Not one frame. I see he has a roll tide shirt on though, is he on the Alabama team?
One of the comments said he studies engineering and doesn't play football.

What are some other confessions?
mostly stupid shit, incels jestermaxxing. there was a handsome chad working on a food truck on campus who was the subject of many confessions from foids regarding his attractiveness.

One of the comments said he studies engineering and doesn't play football.
So he's running "pretend I play football" game by wearing that shirt. Never see dudes wear those unless they are on the team of the uni.

Women shouldn’t be on social media.

July 2019 join date get the fuck out kid.
[/QUOTE]

What is so wrong about joining in 2019? does being an old member make u more incel?i joined only recently and you probably mogg me

Women act like men now and men act like sissy women. Fuck this society.

What height is the guy in the black shirt?

:feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:
For me as a subhuman stemcel, the biggest blackpill was women fawning over his engineering degree. When I was in college the biggest pussy drier was admitting you studied engineering

Literally just came across that comment.

If I mentioned I did engineering one look at my face and they'd probably throw up in their mouth.
Indeed.

If anyone thinks women dont salivate over men, those comments say otherwise.

I hope he continues being in pain. It's only fair considering the pain we've all felt in our lives.

Halo effect in full motion.

Even with that comment, I still can't see how his nose is in any way large. Looks small to me, but then I am a nosecel myself.

I look like a little boy compared to him. Clearly my personality didn't give me enough human growth hormone or testosterone

What college confessions page? Do you have a link?

I just saw a bunch of gay guys calling him hot

It's hard for me to accept that him and I are of the same species.

Ideal height is 5'11 or 6'. You are still able to move like a gymnast and you're big enough that you don't get mogged hugely by abnormally tall guys. Don't understand why people want to be over 6'4. Tall women breeding with tall men will create lanklets. It makes sense for them to be with a shorter or average height man so the kids are normal height.

High-tier normie*
High-tier normie*

Comment section is cancer

Of course he has a tattoo. Why are tallfags so degenerate?

Makes me happy to know he's already having the pain in his bones, this Chad will be crippled by 40.

if that's a "high tier normie" than it is truely over
His face isn't that special, dude. I see guys that look like him and better on a daily basis.

alabama buckwheat chad

Not watching the video or reading the comments, I already feel crappy as it is, I don't need to feel worse than I do now.

Fisherian Runaway

Talked about this in my thread above. Women being the selectors is to the detriment of the species in the long run, because women select for the most shallow traits, too much of something good can become something bad, I worked at a pharmacy once, saw a lot of old people coming to collect their medication, the short old men were more "lively" for the most part, the tall as hell old dudes had canes or walked in a pained and stumbly manner, one guy even had his wife helping him walk through the store halls, humans don't really need to be tall, because were not picking shit from trees now are we, but women will select for that trait regardless because "muh vaginal tingles", and if they had their way we'd have more men walking around wtih genetics that's not good for long term health, were not brawling with swords and physical strength anymore, and in those days you didn't live long anyways so it didn't matter if your knees would give out in your 60's, but its different today

I'm overflowing with bitter, poison ressentiment reading these comments. Not good.
Don't understand why people want to be over 6'4.
You do understand. Read the comments.

Meanwhile soys claim that foids just aren't that sexual and don't care about things like this.

just use copter and cut his fucking legs off :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
I'd rather clone him 3 billion times and transfer the consciousness of every man alive into him.
True, I'd rather be 6'3", outgoing and ripped than some marfan looking 6'7" freak who can't fit into seats and is too autistically awkward to socialize and relate with normalscum
Women would also prefer men with penises that they would trip on

Last edited:
The guy is that tall and he is not ectomorph fuck my life serious.

Most probably he have that back pain for the millions of penetrations that he does during sex and not for genetics.

Meanwhile soys claim that foids just aren't that sexual and don't care about things like this.
Its their way of coping aswell.
The soy only reinforces what passes for logic.
Total soyboys.

There was a running joke on the college confessions page about the engineers being virgins.

Hahahahahahaha how funny. Just let us make some jokes about lonely and hard working man who back up this world. And they say that I am the one who is edgy...