Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 61 yo virgin tried loli smashing, only to get predator poached!

TrueForcedIncel

TrueForcedIncel

Paper bags mog me
★★
Not only has this guy made it to 61 as a virgin, which is already bad enough right? Well on top of that in his quest for a loli he instead got poached by one of the many new Chris Hansen wannabes channels on YouTube lol.

Chris Hansen wannabes manage to be even worse than Chris Hansen himself. What a bunch of virtue signaling retards.

brutal... he got humiliated by everyone

Not only has this guy made it to 61 as a virgin, which is already bad enough right? Well on top of that in his quest for a loli he instead got poached by one of the many new Chris Hansen wannabes channels on YouTube lol.

all of these channels are cringey af and downright dangerous

at 61 he's going behind kids instead of buying himself a bunch of hookers ? i would say he's a chepaskate, a miser, a kanjoos as we would call it in India apart from being a pedo and a piece of shit

Not defending the pedo but they only do this because its their only way of bullying someone without feeling bad about it

I'm always hoping while watching these that the predator pulls out a gun and shoots the loli catfishes but it never happens.

at 61 he's going behind kids instead of buying himself a bunch of hookers ? i would say he's a chepaskate, a miser, a kanjoos as we would call it in India apart from being a pedo and a piece of shit
:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

hope those normies get shot

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back