Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

6' isn't tall. Change my mind.

I don't have anything against tall users in particular, but it is a big advantage which I envy.
do you have subhuman features? because being tall while having them is not good at all.you can only find whores which have serious height fetishes.i give you an example i worked with this guy few years ago and he's legit tall 203cm or 6'8" but he has shit hair line and ugly bug eyes and he simped for every foid he could find but got rejected. he could still get some lowtier beckies tho on rare occasions

that's him if you think i'm making shit up
17933749 293873064387057 8822604601195757568 n

@Notorious Inkler do you think if ur giga tall but ugly and balding it's over?

Last edited:
6' """""Manlets""""" incoming, JFL at being <5'9 on here. I can't even find clothing that fits me sometimes, I have less mass than like 90% of men
I understand, being 6' might still be an advantage in some locations. I've been trying to gain more weight too. I've been skinny for way too long.
Since you're 5'11 please buy lifts, it will bump you up by 1.5~ inches which makes a big difference.
I'll look into it, I hope it works.

do you have subhuman features?
Yeah, FWHR and narrow jaw mostly. My face is too long.
because being tall while having them is not good at all.you can only find whores which have serious height fetishes.i give you an example i worked with this guy few years ago and he's legit tall 203cm or 6'8" but he has shit hair line and ugly and he simped for every foid he could find but got rejected. he could still get some lowtier beckies tho on rare occasions
Ok now that's FREAK height, you want to be 6'1 to 6'5 ideally, 6'4+ ONLY if you have a good enough frame (don't be Slenderman theory).

Good on him for at least getting something, but yeah he would probably be better off 185-190cm so he isn't abnormal.
View attachment 537569

Guessing by the writing you prob live somewhere in MENA, crazy he's that tall over there.
I understand, being 6' might still be an advantage in some locations. I've been trying to gain more weight too. I've been skinny for way too long.
I think it matters the most if you're ethnic, if you are 6' hispanic or asian you have a HUGE advantage in your native country, where I'm originally from men (18yo's) are 6'2 on average, I am 6 inches shorter than that jfl. Thankfully I live in USA.
I'll look into it, I hope it works.
:feelsLSD::feelsaww:

In the dating pool of young white men, 5'11 is definitely in the short guy category.

People might say.. no 5'4 manlet is short.. ya but those guys aren't even in the dating pool/barely go outside. Same with hey there is a lot of short ethnics, again those guys aren't in the dating pool.

Go into a random Starbucks at a random time, and you definitely feel short at 5'11.

I think it matters the most if you're ethnic, if you are 6' hispanic or asian you have a HUGE advantage in your native country, where I'm originally from men are 6'2 on average, I am 6 inches shorter than that jfl.
I'm Black-Caribbean, It depends if the women from my parent's county are interested in me.

6' """""Manlets""""" incoming, JFL at being <5'9 on here. I can't even find clothing that fits me sometimes
Relatable. I have to wear XL shirts but they look like fucking skirts on me.
do you have subhuman features? because being tall while having them is not good at all.you can only find whores which have serious height fetishes.i give you an example i worked with this guy few years ago and he's legit tall 203cm or 6'8" but he has shit hair line and ugly bug eyes and he simped for every foid he could find but got rejected. he could still get some lowtier beckies tho on rare occasions

View attachment 537569

In general, one good feature can't save your ass. Dating is kinda like boxing, three knockdowns (= three bad features) and you lost.

Relatable. I have to wear XL shirts but they look like fucking skirts on me.
JFL, I wear men's small and my waist size is that of a 12 yo girl. My wrists are 5.5 inches and my ankles are 7 inches.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLrNHB5O6f8

^^^ Brutal video on genetic potential.
In general, one good feature can't save your ass. Dating is kinda like boxing, three knockdowns (= three bad features) and you lost.
I was blessed with a fairly angular jaw, but it is too narrrow. You can only afford one minor facial flaw as a man.
What 3 things do you think matter the most to foids?
Jaw, Eye area, Midface.

Height is expected. Don't be sub 5'8 unless if you're at least a chadlite.

What 3 things do you think matter the most to foids?
Height, face and frame (or physique). However, because of hypergamy, you also have to be able to entertain her, thus you have to be NT. If she finds you boring, she will ghost you because she has an abundance of options. Holes can afford to be picky. You either comply (or I should rather say "can comply") with her standards or you don't. The only solutions for the latter: whoremaxxing or rope

Jaw, Eye area, Midface.

My jaw is barely average, my eye area is shit (because of glasses), Idk if my mid-face is good or not.

Well at least it is tall enough to not have to face height-related bullshit ever. Like you can literally never be short in any realistic circumstance at that height, and you will even be seen as decently tall by most people. I would personally do egregious things to get a 6'x height as a 5'9

JFL, I wear men's small and my waist size is that of a 12 yo girl. My wrists are 5.5 inches and my ankles are 7 inches.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLrNHB5O6f8

^^^ Brutal video on genetic potential.

I was blessed with a fairly angular jaw, but it is too narrrow. You can only afford one minor facial flaw as a man.

Jaw, Eye area, Midface.

Brutal deletedaccountpill. :fuk::feelsbadman:

I'd fucking kill to be 5'11 tbh

If you were 5'11, you'd still get mogged by 6'+ guys and it still wouldn't be enough for the average foid.
I get mogged by 14 year old girls at my current height. Can't be any worse

i cant take it anymore

true it was tall 60, 50 years ago but not anymore
men are becoming by each generation all over world
i genuine believe that in west 6'3 is threshold right now

height-png.1426029

:blackpill::fuk:
6'4 or ldar

Last edited: