Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

6' isn't tall. Change my mind.

I

Ika-Sama

Recruit
-
I was at church today, and I've never felt more mogged in my life. There was several tall foids and even a 16 year old that was taller than me, even though he's not done growing yet.

I see many people who are taller than me and I'm 5'11. I am aware that there are shorter people, but they starting to become less and less common these days. I'm barely average height in my area.

188-198:tall
198-208:gigatall
208<:retardedly tall

It’s not tall. It’s the bare minimum

I was at church today, and I've never felt more mogged in my life. There was several tall foids and even a 16 year old that was taller than me, even though he's not done growing yet.

I see many people who are taller than me and I'm 5'11. I am aware that there are shorter people, but they starting to become less and less common these days. I'm barely average height in my area.
I agree I life in the netherlands and I am 6 to 6'1 and I got mogged very frequently just in height alone now add to the fact many of the moggers are tall caribbean niggers or aryan chads with good faces it makes the mogging even worse.

this is tall
Tallest 1528182260

Ofc it's not tall, notice how women say they want a man OVER 6 feet tall and not just 6 feet tall.

6'1" is minimum
6'2" is good
6'3"+ is perfect

wear lifts: you will be 6'1-6'2, tall by any person's measure.

It isnt tall but it is atleast average which is what is most important for not being incel

<6'2" = manlet
Even chinkwhores want 6'2"+

Are you white? Fakecell if 5'11 and white

It isn't, but it's good enough.

Fakecel at 6 feet :feelsjuice::chad:

Ehhh 6 ft is slightly above average, 6'3 and up is tall IMO

Ugh...Tallfags. You mog 90% of the planet and that isn't enough? Read some research. Taller men have more sexual partners, make more money, have better social lives, and women even fantasize about cheating on shorter partners with taller/more masculine men during estrus. Look it up. Not to mention women are more satisfied with a partner around 6"+ taller. There's so much literature out there. Look up the incel wiki on height. The fact people even argue about this jfl. Don't bother trying to argue that isn't tall unless you're from a super tall country

Its normal height for taller races, nothing special. Good enough for most foids.

Sure if you're good looking and don't have a mental illness.
Mental illness is a huge problem I agree, but all things being equal, being 6 ft is a huge advantage. Unfortunately, many here are autistic and can't take advantage of their height. Can't criticize them unless they try to deny the importance height has in mating

Brutal. How bad is your adhd? I was diagnosed with it when i was younger but I don't think i have it
It started out mild, but it got worse 2 years ago. I'm more forgetful than ever. :fuk:

I have ADHD, and I'm a 4/10
:chad: mental illness: all I have are anxiety, panic disorders, and depression.

Teenage boys with ADHD have double the amount of sexual partners vs. 'normal' teens​

permalink | category: Mental | table of contents

Østergaard et al. (2017) conducted a nationwide cohort study using data from Danish government registers. Examining individuals (N = 2,698,052) born in Denmark between 1960-2001, it was found that individuals with ADHD were significantly (2.3 for males and 3.62 for females at the ages of 12-16) more likely to become parents in their teens. These numbers were also similar for older teenagers aged 17-19.

This greater reproductive success is possibly partly because teenagers with ADHD have been found to have a larger number of sexual partners vs typically developing (TD) controls. Rokeach & Weiner (2014), administering questionnaires on sexual behavior to 58 participants (30 ADHD, 28 TD), found that irrespective of gender, individuals with ADHD reported nearly double the number of lifetime sexual partners as compared to TD participants. Boys with ADHD also reported a two year earlier age of sexual debut as compared to TD boys, with the age of sexual debut between ADHD and TD girls not being significantly different.

A possible explanation for the ADHD boys being more sexually successful than TD males is due to the overlapping behavioral elements of ADHD and Psychopathy. Bodalski (2017) reviewed research demonstrating a link between ADHD and psychopathic affect and also similar levels of impulsive behavior while noting that the literature elucidating the possible relationship between the two was scarce.

Quotes:

• Compared to individuals without ADHD, those with ADHD were significantly more likely to become parents at age 12-15 (IRR for females: 3.62 [95%CI 2.14-6.13] and for males: 2.30 [95%CI 1.27-4.17]) and at age 16-19 (IRR for females: 1.94 [95%CI 1.62-2.33] and for males: 2.27 [95%CI 1.90-2.70]). (Østergaard et al., 2017)
  • Adolescents with ADHD reported having more romantic partners than their typically developing (TD) peers. Females with ADHD were found to have shorter romantic relationships than TD adolescents while males with ADHD reported their age of first intercourse to be nearly 2 years sooner than TD peers. Irrespective of gender, adolescents with ADHD had nearly double the number of lifetime sexual partners. (Rokeach & Weiner, 2014)
  • Psychopathy and ADHD both have impulsive elements that may explain overlap of the two. A 2010 study indicated that children with ADHD inattentive type and combined type were rated by teachers as having elevated levels of psychopathic and callous-unemotional traits as well as lower educational performance (DeLisi et al., 2010). In 2013, DeLisi found that children with both ADHD and conduct disorder scored higher than their peers on psychopathic personality features and also noted that thrill-seeking and impulsiveness showed to be the strongest classification variables for delinquency and violent delinquency at the 90th percentiles. (Bodalski, 2017)

References:

• Rokeach A, Weiner J. 2014. The Romantic Relationships of Adolescents With ADHD. J Atten Disord, 22(1):35-35. [FullText]
  • Østergaard SD, Dalsgaard S, Faraone SV, Munk-Olsen T, Laursen TM. 2017. Teenage Parenthood and Birth Rates for Individuals With and Without Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder: A Nationwide Cohort Study. Journal of the American Academy of Child & Adolescent Psychiatry. 56(1):573-584.e3 [Abstract]
  • Bodalski EA. 2017. ADHD and the Dark Side of Leadership. Honor Theses. 987. [Abstract]

Can't you take meds for it? I take antipsychotic medication but they only do so much.
They tried putting me on meds years ago, but it slowed down my reaction time and didn't do much.

:chad: mental illness: all I have are anxiety, panic disorders, and depression.

permalink | category: Mental | table of contents

Østergaard et al. (2017) conducted a nationwide cohort study using data from Danish government registers. Examining individuals (N = 2,698,052) born in Denmark between 1960-2001, it was found that individuals with ADHD were significantly (2.3 for males and 3.62 for females at the ages of 12-16) more likely to become parents in their teens. These numbers were also similar for older teenagers aged 17-19.

This greater reproductive success is possibly partly because teenagers with ADHD have been found to have a larger number of sexual partners vs typically developing (TD) controls. Rokeach & Weiner (2014), administering questionnaires on sexual behavior to 58 participants (30 ADHD, 28 TD), found that irrespective of gender, individuals with ADHD reported nearly double the number of lifetime sexual partners as compared to TD participants. Boys with ADHD also reported a two year earlier age of sexual debut as compared to TD boys, with the age of sexual debut between ADHD and TD girls not being significantly different.

A possible explanation for the ADHD boys being more sexually successful than TD males is due to the overlapping behavioral elements of ADHD and Psychopathy. Bodalski (2017) reviewed research demonstrating a link between ADHD and psychopathic affect and also similar levels of impulsive behavior while noting that the literature elucidating the possible relationship between the two was scarce.

Quotes:

• Compared to individuals without ADHD, those with ADHD were significantly more likely to become parents at age 12-15 (IRR for females: 3.62 [95%CI 2.14-6.13] and for males: 2.30 [95%CI 1.27-4.17]) and at age 16-19 (IRR for females: 1.94 [95%CI 1.62-2.33] and for males: 2.27 [95%CI 1.90-2.70]). (Østergaard et al., 2017)
  • Adolescents with ADHD reported having more romantic partners than their typically developing (TD) peers. Females with ADHD were found to have shorter romantic relationships than TD adolescents while males with ADHD reported their age of first intercourse to be nearly 2 years sooner than TD peers. Irrespective of gender, adolescents with ADHD had nearly double the number of lifetime sexual partners. (Rokeach & Weiner, 2014)
  • Psychopathy and ADHD both have impulsive elements that may explain overlap of the two. A 2010 study indicated that children with ADHD inattentive type and combined type were rated by teachers as having elevated levels of psychopathic and callous-unemotional traits as well as lower educational performance (DeLisi et al., 2010). In 2013, DeLisi found that children with both ADHD and conduct disorder scored higher than their peers on psychopathic personality features and also noted that thrill-seeking and impulsiveness showed to be the strongest classification variables for delinquency and violent delinquency at the 90th percentiles. (Bodalski, 2017)

References:

• Rokeach A, Weiner J. 2014. The Romantic Relationships of Adolescents With ADHD. J Atten Disord, 22(1):35-35. [FullText]
  • Østergaard SD, Dalsgaard S, Faraone SV, Munk-Olsen T, Laursen TM. 2017. Teenage Parenthood and Birth Rates for Individuals With and Without Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder: A Nationwide Cohort Study. Journal of the American Academy of Child & Adolescent Psychiatry. 56(1):573-584.e3 [Abstract]
  • Bodalski EA. 2017. ADHD and the Dark Side of Leadership. Honor Theses. 987. [Abstract]
You're confusing Hyperactive ADHD with Inattentive ADHD (I'm diagnosed with Inattentive). Guys with Hyperactive ADHD are more extroverted and impulsive, Inattentive tend to be introverted and not mindful of their environment.

I agree you have to be 7' to be considered a REAL MAN

Yes this is true i am 5'11 and I get heightmogged on daily basis even in curryland :cryfeels: short people are becoming rare 6ft isnt tall

Yes this is true i am 5'11 and I get heightmogged on daily basis even in curryland :cryfeels: short people are becoming rare 6ft isnt tall
Why are Punjabis so fucking tall, heightmog every other curry even here in NYC?:feelsree:

Cope. Maybe in Asia, but not in the West.
i'm 6'1 and only old people call me tall. and a month ago we were in a cafe and the owner said which one want x and which one wants y ( something we ordered) and one my friends said x is for that "tall guy"( he was like 6'6 or 6'7) and y is for that "guy"(me:cryfeels:)

i'm 6'1 and only old people call me tall. and a month ago we were in a cafe and the owner said which one want x and which one wants y ( something we ordered) and one my friends said x is for that "tall guy"( he was like 6'6 or 6'7) and y is for that "guy"(me:cryfeels:)
I've noticed that only really old or young people see me as tall, and people my age see me as short,

I've noticed that only really old or young people see me as tall, and people my age see me as short,
ur definitly not short but not tall either if ur legit 5'11 (i mean bare foot at evenings)

6' """""Manlets""""" incoming, JFL at being <5'9 on here. I can't even find clothing that fits me sometimes, I have less mass than like 90% of men.

Since you're 5'11 please buy lifts, it will bump you up by 1.5~ inches which makes a big difference.

I don't have anything against tall users in particular, but it is a big advantage which I envy.
ur definitly not short but not tall either if ur legit 5'11 (i mean bare foot at evenings)
Too many 5'9 guys say 5'11 to the point where toilets think it's average.