Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

6 foot just don't cut it anymore

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★★
I'm 28 and 6 foot tall. I live in a University town in Norway and the Zoomers are like 6'2 on average. I feel like a dwarf. Even the young foids are hitting 5'9, 5'10. I frequently get height-mogged by foids. It's fucking over. What are they putting in the waters? GAAAAH! I'm thinking of wearing lifts at this point. I would say 6 foot is now the absolute minimum in the West. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

who cares if zoomers are over 6ft? you are 28 retard. you have no excuse tallfag hope you suffer immensely. this is an r/tall type of post

If we looked at the data would it reflect your observation, that Zoomers are 6'2 on average? I'm sure that there are a lot more taller folk nowadays, but most people are still closer to the current average height.

The average Norwegian man, according to Jewgoole, is 5'9.
also he's 28 not 17 so his comparison to zoomers is stupid

Fucking tallfags with their brag posts just rope

Good skin just don't cut it anymore

If we looked at the data would it reflect your observation, that Zoomers are 6'2 on average? I'm sure that there are more taller folk nowadays, but most people are still closer to the current average height.

The average Norwegian man, according to Jewgoole, is 5'9.

That includes older generations and deathnics. In the older generations the much taller men had more children on average.

Then at university we are talking healthy young white men... who are the children of generations of tall men.

The average height in Norway is 180cm which is 5'11. That takes into account all the elderly people as well as ethnics. I'm average height among fellow millennials but these youngsters are beanstalks.

The average height in Norway is 180cm which is 5'11. That takes into account all the elderly people as well as ethnics. I'm average height among fellow millennials but these youngsters are beanstalks.
Thank the women for choosing tall men for the taller generations

what are you talking about exactly?
You're parroting bluepill cope about the heightpill. If that's not being the incel equivalent of an Uncle Tom, I don't know what is.

What was an advantage like 4-5 generations ago, is now just the norm.
It's not the norm. It's just he lives in a specific town when everyone is magically over 6 feet

Next, he's gonna make a thread making fun of us and saying he's a female I guarantee you

We've seen this all too often

@mylifeistrash that guy was tolerable, tallfags might have a point but it's best not to trust them, there's no way you just happen to live some place like that

"In fact, Norwegians are actually the shortest on average compared to their Nordic neighbours. Norwegians ranked 17th tallest in the world, while Swedes ranked 16th at 172.71cm (approx. 5ft6.6)."

"In 2019, the average Norwegian was recorded as being 172.65cm (approx. 5ft6.6) tall, with the average Norwegian man standing at 179.74cm (approx. 5ft9) and the average Norwegian woman standing at 165.56cm (approx. 5ft4). "
Are you a low-IQ American? How is 179,74 cm approx 5'9 when it is just about 5'11? https://feetcm.com/height/179.78-cm-to-feet-and-inches

Absolute state of this forum

"6 ft is not good enough" Yes it is, The average man in Norway is 5 ft 9:

6'0 is not the new normal

People don't just grow taller in such a short time
Each generation gets taller, this has been the case for centuries. It's not evolution, it's nutrients. Norway is one of the richest nations in the world, children practically live on skiis and are fed a well rounded diet of fish, meat, dairy and grain. This in combination with Northern Europeans being the tallest in the world could explain this trend.

What are you talking about?
Yeah because women are angels who don't have a preference for tall dudes and never cheat on shorter husbands with a tall hunk and there is no such phenomenon recorded in the last 300 years.

I'm 28 and 6 foot tall. I live in a University town in Norway and the Zoomers are like 6'2 on average. I feel like a dwarf. Even the young foids are hitting 5'9, 5'10. I frequently get height-mogged by foids. It's fucking over. What are they putting in the waters? GAAAAH! I'm thinking of wearing lifts at this point. I would say 6 foot is now the absolute minimum in the West. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Yeah it sucks that tallfags ar egetting even taller and that kind of crap, but I doubt the average for non-ethnic nordic zoomers is 6'2. You might only be focusing on the people taller than you

Fuck you and kys tbh, tallfags like op shouldn’t be allowed
Absolute joke of a forum for “incels”:feelsclown:

You're parroting bluepill cope about the heightpill. If that's not being the incel equivalent of an Uncle Tom, I don't know what is.
keep defending tallfags see where it gets you

Yeah because women are angels who don't have a preference for tall dudes and never cheat on shorter husbands with a tall hunk and there is no such phenomenon recorded in the last 300 years.
Women aren't angels dude

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? RETARD?

Each generation gets taller, this has been the case for centuries. It's not evolution, it's nutrients. Norway is one of the richest nations in the world, children practically live on skiis and are fed a well rounded diet of fish, meat, dairy and grain. This in combination with Northern Europeans being the tallest in the world could explain this trend.
nigga shut your ass with your nutrition

also graycel moment 10 post and one of them is humble bragging about being a tallfag

nigga shut your ass with your nutrition
I know kids that went to my highschool and got 5 hours of sleep a night, ate like shit, partied and drank poison (alcohol) and are 6ft2+

it's all genetics

keep defending tallfags see where it gets you
I've never defended tallfags I loathe them more than you do probably.
Women aren't angels dude

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? RETARD?
I just trolled you back. My posts were crystal clear and yet you just typed "what are you talking about?" over and over as if I were explaining hyperborean history from the akashic records.
Sadly I don't think you were trolling anymore, you really just can't read above an 8th grade level.

I just trolled you back. My posts were crystal clear and yet you just typed "what are you talking about?" over and over as if I were explaining hyperborean history from the akashic records.
Sadly I don't think you were trolling anymore, you really just can't read above an 8th grade level.
unfortunately lol

Bro what troll? I literally never trolled

who cares if zoomers are over 6ft? you are 28 retard. you have no excuse tallfag hope you suffer immensely. this is an r/tall type of post
Based af. Lmao i remember googling some shit about height and r/tall came up. It made me so mad tbh, these fucking tallfags

"John - 6'5

Why is being tall so badd?"

Nigga that isnt even a question, you're obv bragging

I'm not a tallfag jfl. It's all geographically relative. Being 6 foot is not tall when EVERYONE around you is 6 foot. To even be registered as tall here you have to be 6'3+. I know US-cels and UK-cels see 6 foot as this magical number but it's just not. You're shorter on average so of course you're going to compare yourself to that, but here it's an entirely different story. I have never in my adult life felt tall, while I guess men at 6 foot in the US do feel tall quite often. Low IQ-cels just don't understand geographical variation. To the other point, our foids are much taller, so why would a 5'9 woman go for someone who's 6 foot when she has the pick of 6'2 and up?

I'm not a tallfag jfl. It's all geographically relative. Being 6 foot is not tall when EVERYONE around you is 6 foot. To even be registered as tall here you have to be 6'3+. I know US-cels and UK-cels see 6 foot as this magical number but it's just not. You're shorter on average so of course you're going to compare yourself to that, but here it's an entirely different story. I have never in my adult life felt tall, while I guess men at 6 foot in the US do feel tall quite often. Low IQ-cels just don't understand geographical variation. To the other point, our foids are much taller, so why would a 5'9 woman go for someone who's 6 foot when she has the pick of 6'2 and up?
silence, nigger

I'm doing a doctorate, that's why I'm surrounded by undergrad zoomers who tower over me everyday at campus. Some of you obviously can't swallow the blackpill that 6 foot means nothing anymore. SAD! Keep bluepilling yourselves that 6 foot is a magical number that will automatically get you foids' interest, it's not. The fact that you consider 6 foot "tall" speaks to you being either ethnic or just delusional.

i agree with you, it seems that average zoomer height in poland is 180 cm while in norway maybe it will be not 188 cm, but 183 cm
being 6ft/183 cm is not good anymore
now 190cm+ is considered tall

@SocialzERo
@Transcended Trucel
@Mecoja

lol according to some coping faggots here and BP community in general, when you are over 6 feet you have women wrestling for your dick and are a fakecel :feelskek:

truth is for young white men anything under 6'4 isnt considered tall at all.
I think they must be coping ethnic-cels who think that if they had just made the 6 foot mark they would have been out of the woods.

lol according to some coping faggots here and BP community in general, when you are over 6 feet you have women wrestling for your dick and are a fakecel :feelskek:

truth is for young white men anything under 6'4 isnt considered tall at all.
how does someone as low IQ as you figure out how to work a computer?

your dirty mother taught me to use it while i drilled her asshole with a baseball bat

now go kill yourself and fuck off from me you dumb retard
big words for someone like you, just learn them?

i agree with you, it seems that average zoomer height in poland is 180 cm while in norway maybe it will be not 188 cm, but 183 cm
being 6ft/183 cm is not good anymore
now 190cm+ is considered tall

@SocialzERo
@Transcended Trucel
@Mecoja
Its good enough for majority of girls, its not a failo but nothing special either, in Europe it become the bare minimum. I agree 190 plus is where majority of people will consider you tall.

Jfl at the retard im 183 and fine its all about face

That’s only if there is a change in diet and people eat the same foods.

You live in norway aswell?

Absolute state of .is, this fag is really arguing he sees 6 ft+ women regularly. @PLA1092