Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

6 foot just don't cut it anymore

Are you dumb for real? Of course you're not seeing 6 foot women in the ethnic meltingpot of NY. Need I remind you that I live in Norway, a homogenous white country where the average height is at least 3 inches taller than in the US? Widen your horizons. Low-IQcel spotted.

Been to Sweden, the height is the same as it is in America, but there are more 1% tallfags.

That and literally everyone is heightfrauding.

Also stop coping. 6' is tall enough. You won't be rejected for being short, but you won't be in height fetish territory.

Are you dumb for real? Of course you're not seeing 6 foot women in the ethnic meltingpot of NY. Need I remind you that I live in Norway, a homogenous white country where the average height is at least 3 inches taller than in the US? Widen your horizons. Low-IQcel spotted.
So white people don’t exist in the US?

6 foot means height isn't the problem its cuz ur not NT and/or ur face is a unwatchable disaster

So white people don’t exist in the US?
White people are shorter in the US dummy. The main genetic stock of white people in the US is from Great Britain and Ireland both of which have shorter average heights than Scandinavia.

6 foot means height isn't the problem its cuz ur not NT and/or ur face is a unwatchable disaster
Yes well my face is a disaster either way, but being height-mogged by 20 year olds everywhere I go isn't helping.

Yes well my face is a disaster either way, but being height-mogged by 20 year olds everywhere I go isn't helping.
dont sweat it, if you're ugly you could be tall as a giraffe and it wont matter

lol according to some coping faggots here and BP community in general, when you are over 6 feet you have women wrestling for your dick and are a fakecel :feelskek:

truth is for young white men anything under 6'4 isnt considered tall at all.
Legit, imagine thinking 6ft is tall today HAHA

kys op for that avatar,u chad scum worshipping cuck,also no height 4 ur face

If we looked at the data would it reflect your observation, that Zoomers are 6'2 on average? I'm sure that there are more taller folk nowadays, but most people are still closer to the current average height.

The average Norwegian man, according to Jewgoole, is 5'9.
averages include both midgets and giants. if you have 10 people at 6' and one person at 3'0 the "average" will be below 6'

There's a chance that you didn't measure your height properly. I've met many "6'0" guys that were actually 5'10.

Absolute state of .is, this fag is really arguing he sees 6 ft+ women regularly. @PLA1092
To be honest, in Norway 6'0 is likely around average/slightly above... :feelssus:

Though I doubt he's seeing too many foids over 6'0, considering the average height for them even in the Netherlands is like 5'8/9 if zoomer. :smonk:

There's a chance that you didn't measure your height properly. I've met many "6'0" guys that were actually 5'10.
I am starting to think so, as well. There is no way that 6ft is that common, speaking as a dude who is largely heightmaxx to at least seems 6ft barefoot in the west.
I went to a popular affluent store recently I only saw around 20 guys over 6ft out of hundreds which were likely over 200 people.

I am exactly 183cm, measured last year in a mental hospital lol.

Holy shit please ban all these nigger faggot bullshit threads. Literally every single one of them is retarded

I'm 28 and 6 foot tall. I live in a University town in Norway and the Zoomers are like 6'2 on average. I feel like a dwarf. Even the young foids are hitting 5'9, 5'10. I frequently get height-mogged by foids. It's fucking over. What are they putting in the waters? GAAAAH! I'm thinking of wearing lifts at this point. I would say 6 foot is now the absolute minimum in the West. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
its norway retard. 6' is kinda their average height.

You’re tall, you mog most everyone here, go cry

I'm 28 and 6 foot tall. I live in a University town in Norway and the Zoomers are like 6'2 on average. I feel like a dwarf. Even the young foids are hitting 5'9, 5'10. I frequently get height-mogged by foids. It's fucking over. What are they putting in the waters? GAAAAH! I'm thinking of wearing lifts at this point. I would say 6 foot is now the absolute minimum in the West. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Yep, I'm 5'9 3/4 and feel short and weak. The average height for white zoomer males is 6 foot and the new comfortable average is 6'1. Fucking clown world. I want to go back to the days of this.