Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 56% of men were involuntarily celibate among in 2021

• Thread starter NoAccountability
  • Start date
No collapse will happen

Just hopeful thinking at this point.

it'll be 80% before 2023

No collapse will happen
No collapse will happen.
The current social system is unsustainable and not long-term viable. Gynocentric cultural Marxist brainwashing ( :bluepill: ) can only work for so many generations before the house of cards built on quicksand topples and gets swallowed by the earth.

This fact suggests that there will indeed be a collapse. It will most likely be tied into an economic collapse, but Western culture is doomed. Feminism helped accelerate this doom worldwide for all cultures that have adopted the Western feminist ideology. The effects are visibly worse in Japan and South Korea. Now in China there's literally mass LDARing called the "lying flat" movement, where young, working age Chinese men are being black pilled to their reality (that they have no future in society with a wife and kid, no matter how much they bust their ass), and so they're opting out of society instead of contributing to China's progress.

Men like us are born and no one cares. Men like us die and no one cares.
High IQ.

The current social system is unsustainable and not long-term viable. Gynocentric cultural Marxist brainwashing ( :bluepill: ) can only work for so many generations before the house of cards built on quicksand topples and gets swallowed by the earth.

This fact suggests that there will indeed be a collapse. It will most likely be tied into an economic collapse, but Western culture is doomed. Feminism helped accelerate this doom worldwide for all cultures that have adopted the Western feminist ideology. The effects are visibly worse in Japan and South Korea. Now in China there's literally mass LDARing called the "lying flat" movement, where young, working age Chinese men are being black pilled to their reality (that they have no future in society with a wife and kid, no matter how much they bust their ass), and so they're opting out of society instead of contributing to China's progress.

High IQ.
In the chance that it will happen, it will take one or two centuries or several decades atleast. All I know is that is that it won't happen in our lifespan.

In the chance that it will happen, it will take one or two centuries or several decades atleast. All I know is that is that it won't happen in our lifespan.
I put the over/under at 60 years, tbh, and I'm betting on the under. Rewind back 60 years and see just how different the cultural landscape was. The culture back then was so vastly different than today's culture that it may as well be a different nation and people.

We just might live to see it, if we're lucky enough to live through WW3.

Thats just university students and only 56% admitted it. Its a shameful thing to admit so not everyone will say they get no pussy. Wouldnt be surprised if it was 80+% incel

Also jfl at these reddit soycucks blaming everything besides women. Oh its muh economy, muh covid, muh men too antisocial. They think theses are the causes but its more like the results of being incel. If youre incel youre not gonna bother trying anymore so why would you work or socialize? Womens insane standards are to blame

Thats just university students and only 56% admitted it. Its a shameful thing to admit so not everyone will say they get no pussy. Wouldnt be surprised if it was 80+% incel

Also jfl at these reddit soycucks blaming everything besides women. Oh its muh economy, muh covid, muh men too antisocial. They think theses are the causes but its more like the results of being incel. If youre incel youre not gonna bother trying anymore so why would you work or socialize? Womens insane standards are to blame
Actually, a couple of commenters pointed out that the cause of this female's standards and hypergamy.

Actually, a couple of commenters pointed out that the cause of this female's standards and hypergamy.
Then a couple cucks point at how this is good that women clean up the gene pool with eugenics and shit. Apparently the genes of the women dont matter in eugenics so any short and ugly women are allowed to breed but not short and ugly men. And nothing says good genes like a mulatto child from a tall, low iq, easy to anger black guy and vapid white slut

I will not work or contribute to society unless I get a girlfriend which is never.

the secks dolls just need to improve. this gtav role play is becoming too normie soon incel will be normie teir :feelskek:

Then a couple cucks point at how this is good that women clean up the gene pool with eugenics and shit. Apparently the genes of the women dont matter in eugenics so any short and ugly women are allowed to breed but not short and ugly men. And nothing says good genes like a mulatto child from a tall, low iq, easy to anger black guy and vapid white slut
They do matter. In my vision of eugenics they wouldn't be allowed to breed either. Human technology has stagnated, and evolution is regressing. If it weren't for the small percentage of high IQ individuals in history, our modern world wouldn't exist the way it does. We have the engine, the computer, medicines and various machinery only because a small number of people were born on the far end of the bell curve and have made the needed advancements in mathematics and science. They're anomalous, for all intents and purposes.

Another 200-300 years of these dysgenic generation cycles and we'll be living in full blown idiocracy with technology coming to a grinding halt.

5%, perhaps. I'm not a believer in the "Incel Majority" theory.

Some pretty based comments for Reddit tbh

No collapse for you lol. We might observe a severely positive retroaction but it won't stop them. Over.

That spike stat was limited to UK male college students in the middle of lockdown corona crisis.

Recent studies shows inceldom again decreasing, seeming to revert again to around the 30% mark.

Sorry to burst your cope

Not gonna bother reading the comments on reddit. Too much normie retards gonna be saying shit like, "Thats bullshit man, me and most of my male friends have had GFs or are currently in relationships".

Yea, thats for YOU, and YOUR situation.

Based canine.

Stupid fucking white whores, being reamed by Tyrones and then reddit cucks defending with "muh eugenics" JFL

I will not work or contribute to society unless I get a girlfriend which is never.

Exactly, every male should contribute as little as possible to starve the system that hates them. Based.

I guess basically when the old generation of cucks is dead or too old to move -- that's when there will be a mass upheaval

Yes this. There's too many of these fucking Boomers and Boomerlites with their retarded, outdated, and overly optimistic and bluepilled view of the world. But young males are seething and if that becomes almost the entire population... only a matter of time.

foids dont give a shit and if these ppl wont get blackpilled they will become betabux

It's the new normal. They want you to believe sex is something special and that you have to earn it. Truth is they are fucking as rabbits while guys like us dream about it.

It's the new normal. They want you to believe sex is something special and that you have to earn it. Truth is they are fucking as rabbits while guys like us dream about it.

Ain't ever going to work.

The "new normal" will be mass LDAR. Fuck this society.

Ain't ever going to work.

The "new normal" will be mass LDAR. Fuck this society.
Yeah for non sex havers. Main reason why there is so many online simps is because they know woman and sex is unattainable for them, so they settle for crumbs of virtual pussy. While foids and high value males are fucking each other's brains out. Sex culture went up tremendously since early 00', now everyone look more relaxed on whoring and nudity but great part of males are left out.

No collapse will happen. Men like us are born and no one cares. Men like us die and no one cares.
:bigbrain::feelsclown:

We did all the Shit yet :foidSoy: Take all the Shit and are elevated far Higher then Man ( more SMV )

We Need to get Back to a Primal State , only then man can do and Take Back whats theirs

This is very good news. That means the development of relationship copes will be sped up due to increased demand. Sexbots in 20 years.

Boomers are already well on their way out. Their kids were the second wave feminists.

Hence Boomerlites being a serious problem, and Millennials are divided.

Gen Z males are basically Doomers if they aren't fags.

unless a based stemcel gets another plague from the cdc out. we need a zeke yeager ngl:feelsohh:

Hence Boomerlites being a serious problem, and Millennials are divided.

Gen Z males are basically Doomers if they aren't fags.
im one of the pure based zoomers, i hate my own generation so much i wish they can go extinct

we can only hope it hastens the secks robots and cloned secks wohrkers. the only cope we have in this Live Action Role Play server :feelskek:

im one of the pure based zoomers, i hate my own generation so much i wish they can go extinct

Teen Gen Z males that aren't/don't become fags will turn a new leaf soon enough. Some Gen Z are still too young to realize that everything has been deliberately stacked against them (albeit the smarter ones are figuring this out extremely early these days, even by 13) and that life as a male in this modern Jewish world is extremely unjust. But when they do, they'll become the worst enemies of the globohomo.

I hope the collapse happens but it probably won't

Teen Gen Z males that aren't/don't become fags will turn a new leaf soon enough. Some Gen Z are still too young to realize that everything has been deliberately stacked against them (albeit the smarter ones are figuring this out extremely early these days, even by 13) and that life as a male in this modern Jewish world is extremely unjust. But when they do, they'll become the worst enemies of the globohomo.
i am the worlds enemy, as i am erenyeager i discovered the pure unjust world fille dwith demons by age 9 and 10 they ruined my last bits of innocence as they just harassed ,me for being fat and not including me in group projects or games, i was so lonely in elementary school in 2010, and my father was treating me better than my mother, and i had visitations with him, and i remember having seperational anxiety and missing him, i remmeber feeling so alone in 2009 and 10. i fucking watched youtube poops to cope. but god fuck I HATED THE WORLD.E I STILL HATE TH EWORLD MORE THAN EVER AFTER FINDING OUT THE BLACKPILL, THE TRUTH OF OUR CIVILIZATION. THE FACT I WASNT BORN "RIGHT" IN THEIR EYES MAKES MY BLOOD BOIL.

i want to destroy the world

Nothing ever happens. There will be no collapse. You have to make the collapse happen yourself. Interpret that as you please.

shocker, all women like the top 20% of males and i'm not even close.