Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over 5'4", balding, ugly, broke

Lilxcel

Lilxcel

Greycel
I'm running out of copes guys. My previous copes were competition and video games, but they don't fulfill me anymore. I don't even want to get out of bed in the morning. Can't cope with the rope because I don't have the guts for that. Please recommend me something.

Drugs , Gym , Night Walks !!! Those can cover you for a decade.

İs this broke

Buy a one-way ticket to Thailand one figure shit out as you go along.

Musashi Its Over

what drug would you recommend me besides weed? thinking about saving some $ and finding a plug
I don't trust you enough to say, google drugs-effects-choose !!!

Well if you don't want to get out of bed just ldar

I got those stats too, boyo. We out here. Goblin gang. :feelzez: (Actually I'm not sure if I'm balding or just stuck at Norwood 3 with strangely, comparatively thin hair at the central back 'vertex-point' of my head, but whatever.)

same here I am occupied with school and hate it what games you play, maybe change genre?

I got those stats too, boyo. We out here. Goblin gang. :feelzez: (Actually I'm not sure if I'm balding or just stuck at Norwood 3 with strangely, comparatively thin hair at the central back 'vertex-point' of my head, but whatever.)

goblin gang indeed boyo :feelsrope: ye my hair is thin af too
same here I am occupied with school and hate it what games you play, maybe change genre?

i play mmorpgs and mobas, maybe you're right.. but i dont like shooters tho and thats all i see everywhere