Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill 5’3 IT foid says her boyfriend is 6’3

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
So this IThole is on IT and IT say height doesn’t matter, and yet she’s 5’3 dating someone 12 inches taller. I read her comments

Just so happens I'm dating someone from like 3% of the male population.

Foids do not care if the man is tall compared to them, they only want what society deems as tall.
Just goes to show how superficial foids are.

Looks to me like a carbon copy of every other reddit foid

Just so happens I'm dating someone from like 3% of the male population.
This foid is so fucking pathetic. She is just another typical NPC who says anything that the gay ass people of society says

It is already known that IT are hypocrites.

Redditor is a hypocrite.

In other news, water is wet.

Their words are totally opposite to their actions but what else you can hope from hypocrites.

She is just another typical NPC who says anything that the gay ass people of society says

Some reddit women subs like "GenderCritical" have women who openly admit they were just following "mainstream" ethics when supporting trannies, now they're pissed that biological males are taking over women's sports lmao. "Step 2" is not something women think about.

Some reddit women subs like "GenderCritical" have women who openly admit they were just following "mainstream" ethics when supporting trannies, now they're pissed that biological males are taking over women's sports lmao. "Step 2" is not something women think about.
What’s step 2?

Imagine if the bare minimum to date a literal hobbit would have to be 6'3.

Jfl it's so over for manlets not even the shortest of those creatures want to settle for some 5'11 dude.

Imagine if the bare minimum to date a literal hobbit would have to be 6'3.

Jfl it's so over for manlets not even the shortest of those creatures want to settle for some 5'11 dude.

of course JFL. I'm not even surprised.

You just can’t make this up.

I think what pisses me off most about them is how they just want us to accept our role as incels

What was step 2?

I just meant any consequence to their present behavior.
"Oh, poor tranny needs to be accommodated because of evil cis gendered society!"
Later....
Women's" sports are taken over by those same trannies the foids virtue signaled for.

Like you said, whatever society (really, social media) says over their own "thoughts."

Another example in this thread:
"Oh, the poor immigrants and refugees, lets make them feel at home!"
Later...
Bunch of ethnic incels do terrorism because their third world looks can't compete for the affection of those same virtue signalling women. The ethnics didn't realize the women were only thinking of catering to migrants as a "Step 1" only exercise.

Last edited:
Tee fucking hee

"I don't hate ugly short men. I think every woman in this world is settling with their looksmatch. You inkwells are delusional. Its just a coincidence that my boyfriend happens to be a 6'3 Chad thundercock. But seriously I don't have anything against ugly short men."

Foids don't even realize they are lying and completely full of shit. They are taught from a young age to manipulate men with their words and tears. They'll straight up lie to your face and tell you the Blackpill isn't true, and 10 minutes later she'll be texting Chad and not even think twice about it.

They're all lying scumbag sociopaths.

Foods don't even realize they are lying and completely full of shit. They are taught from a young age to manipulate men with their words and tears. They'll straight up lie to your face and tell you the Blackpool isn't true, and 10 minutes later she'll be texting Chad and not even think twice about it.

They're all lying scumbag sociopaths.
High IQ

She probably would never date you. Her height is your height
she would say i was "too short teehee". foids always want men at least a few inches taller at minimum

she would say i was "too short teehee". foids always want men at least a few inches taller at minimum
My aunt is 5’4 and married a 6’4 man

Bluepillers: 106

:feelskek:

Last edited:
Yea I noticed, taller guy offends them just by walking in the room because "height mogging". And what's a SJW?
0012656279_10.jpg

taller men are more attractive because their bodies have a bigger volume which means they can fit more personality into themselves

bla bla bla it just so happens. EVERY FUCKING TIME

This bitch is a generic NPC. Reading her comments is ragefuel

They spread the bluepill but then show proof of the blackpill

Bro, I'm about to blow my fucking top.

EVERY. SINGLE. FUCKING. TIME.

"It just so happens my boyfriend is 6'3"

"All the other boys are jelly tee-hee"

Humble bragging bitch ass heaux.

Bro, I'm about to blow my fucking top.

EVERY. SINGLE. FUCKING. TIME.

"It just so happens my boyfriend is 6'3"

"All the other boys are jelly tee-hee"

Humble bragging bitch ass heaux.
This foid also says she was raped and then says rape is so bad she wouldn’t wish it on her worst enemy yet at the same time she says we should cut off rapists’ genitals

hypocrisy

having your genitals cut off is way more painful than rape

I don’t think she’s lying about her boyfriend’s height
Same, I’m just saying the scenario and hypocrisy displayed here is so ridiculous that you can’t make it up.

Same, I’m just saying the scenario and hypocrisy displayed here is so ridiculous that you can’t make it up.
You should see her reddit comments. She’s a dumbass

Over 100 bluepillers viewed this thread