Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill 5’3 IT foid says her boyfriend is 6’3

The foid is not "dating" him. Chad has lots of foids and goes low effort on them.

And they love it. They'd rather share Chad than go exclusively for a looks inferior man.

This foid also says she was raped and then says rape is so bad she wouldn’t wish it on her worst enemy yet at the same time she says we should cut off rapists’ genitals

hypocrisy

having your genitals cut off is way more painful than rape

Rape = Drunken regrettable sex with an ugly guy in most of their cases

The foid is not "dating" him. Chad has lots of foids and goes low effort on them.

And they love it. They'd rather share Chad than go exclusively for a looks inferior man.
It’s still dating
Rape = Drunken regrettable sex with an ugly guy in most of their cases
I wonder how old she was when she was raped

Probably young and doing something degenerate to get put in that situation in the first place.
Given what she said, I think she was actually an 8 year old little kid or something

I bet her current age is like 22 or something

IT JUST SO HAPPENS TEEHEE

Imagine if the bare minimum to date a literal hobbit would have to be 6'3.

Jfl it's so over for manlets not even the shortest of those creatures want to settle for some 5'11 dude.
My brother is shorter than I am, but has had many gfs. I’m 5 ft 11, but won’t be able to slay until I become 6 ft 4 or 5 after limb lengthening surgery.

How tall is your brother?
He is like 5 ft 8. I can’t remember a time where he hasn’t had a girlfriend. I have had friends who women have called hot on the virtue of simply having a good looking face.

He is like 5 ft 8. I can’t remember a time where he hasn’t had a girlfriend. I have had friends who women have called hot on the virtue of simply having a good looking face.
So your brothers a chad?

He’d be more of a chad if he was 6 ft
Hes not even a chad. He’s very beta just like his mother. I beat him up when I was younger and got sent to a boarding school for troubled teens. He called me stupid yet scored WAAAAAY lower on the ACT, despite studying for it. It warranted physicality. Literally the only thing women care about is looks and money (and even then they will cuck a rich man for an attractive pool boy).

12 inches is way too much of a difference

My brother is shorter than I am, but has had many gfs. I’m 5 ft 11, but won’t be able to slay until I become 6 ft 4 or 5 after limb lengthening surgery.
I recommend going to 6'2 max otherwise your proportions get fucked big time

Just so happens I'm dating someone from like 3% of the male population.
“Don’t be silly, there’s no pattern to my last 10 boyfriends all being 6k. Stop being a misogynist inkwell. You should work on your personality.”
12 inches is way too much of a difference
Not for foids

they way to be smaller, weaker, inferior, dumber. Like pets/playthings (even though they complain about being objectified jfl). always delegating the hard, serious shit in life to their large high test man. So they can be princesses floating around without a care in the world other than keeping their holes clean and fresh to keep up their lifestyles. They want there to be no doubt in their minds that their men can easily kill them and other men without exerting any effort. that’s the formula for how to make a pussy wet. Just be large and capable of violence.

Last edited:
kek "catfishing isnt doing any favors", maybe not he is working on his personality with trial and error talking to the oposite sex. in a few decades with some money on the side he probably could get a sugorrate foid to breed his kid

I hope she has manlets for sons what a awkard outcome that would be

JUST SO HAPPENS...
yeah like they talk like it was an exception. Glad to hear that seemingly almost all the foids like those kinds of dudes but not a single glare for manlets.

yeah like they talk like it was an exception. Glad to hear that seemingly almost all the foids like those kinds of dudes but not a single glare for manlets.
Foids are hypocrites

Imagine if the bare minimum to date a literal hobbit would have to be 6'3.

Jfl it's so over for manlets not even the shortest of those creatures want to settle for some 5'11 dude.
:feelsrope:

That danigirl foid is a cunt