Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill 5'10 is dwarf height.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
If you are under 6'3'' tall then women view you as short and under 6'0 means you're a midget dwarf. For them below 6' means you're just about as tall as their 12-yo little brother because average white zoomer is 6'6. :blackpill:

@Incelius Savage

Being viewed as short compared to her peers isn't in and of itself a negative, especially if you are in a relationship despite your height. Most men I see in relationships are average height, with very tall men second and quite short men a rarity. As long as a man has access to women, it doesn't matter if women view him as shorter than other men she knows.
cope, manlets can never ascend, they are 100% getting cucked by 6'6+ tall chads.
Only 1% of men have all the sex, remember sub 8 law.

Source: trust me bro

No, the average zoomer is about 7'2; all under 6'5 are literally dwarfs to foids, and it is rightfully over for you if so! :reeeeee:

JFL at those who unironically espouse these beliefs; I am fine with tallcels until they begin spreading this coping drivel to make themselves feel more "into" this forum. :feelsjuice:

Enough man …

You didn't say manlets, you said men under 6'3. And no, 1% of men do not have all of the sex - incels are in the minority of men.

I will assume you are just trolling. I take things too seriously.
of course I am trolling, I want to show how stupid these sub 8, muh 6' is manlet height copers sound like

5'10 to foids is like a dude having a 5.5 inch non bone pressed dick.
Its adequate and average but nothing impressive or stands out.

Being 5'4 to 5'8 as a man of color and you might as well just kill yourself. Foids would literally, and I mean literally cheer you on if you're a 5'5 dark shitskin man of color hanging yourself. If they saw you at the edge of a bridge they WANT you to jump. Because the way their thinking goes is that they are massively disgusted just seeing you or knowing that you exist. I am dead fuckin serious.

Last edited:
Reclusemaxxer tier threads by based @Zer0/∞