Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over 5000 posts

• Thread starter Deleted member 12355
  • Start date
Deleted member 12355

Deleted member 12355

radical times demand radical solutions
-
I don't really have a lot to say aside from the fact that I've reached 5000 posts which I personally consider a huge milestone. Shout out to my bro niggers @Insomniac @Ritalincel and some other faggots I've undoubtedly left out

oh, also honorable mentions go to @Zesto that unfortunately couldn't make it here tonight (We miss you buddy boyo)

Now the darkness between the 5k and 10k rank gap awaits me... Anyway, cheers buddy boyos. Thanks for giving me a community in which I genuinely feel like I belong in for the first time in my life even if I am a subhuman stormfag coper.

Comgrats, bro. You’re in with the big players now. :feelshmm:

Here’s to 5000 more.

you will save the white race

Nice work on the milestone man.

Nice job. Tryna get to 2000 by next week

you tried turning it on and off?

Congrats brother

congrats, cant wait untill i get to 5k myself tbh

only 20k more to the top good luck

have you had dental work/braces to correct it?
Yeah, but they were too fucked for them to go back to normal. I've had about 4 or 5 teeth taken out and braces, bands, pliers etc. I used to have 1/10 teeth which were very deformed (cut into my gums and were incredibly twisted). I still have braces on and after they are taken off I will have invisible braces for the rest of my life, though they will never look normal. Now my teeth are 2.5-3/10 but maybe I'm being relative and they will likely deteriorate when I get the braces off/if I don't clean vigorously 2 times a day.

Good job I'm close to getting 400 can't wait until I get my own color.

yo, 10k is a long journey.

Good job bro, remember to stay subbed to pewdiepie

is pewdiepie a national hero in sweden or is he seen as hitler reincarnated? I’m curious tbh.
pewdiepie is a chadlite faggot i hope he die