Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 50 women allegedly killed by men in UK so far in 2024

These numbers should be bumped up

They're just going to use that as fuel to shit on subhuman lonely males even more than they already do

These poor women may god bless their families. Life is dangerous as a woman

RAPEFUGEES WELCUM! :feelsUnreal: :foidSoy::soy::feels::feelsbaton:

Daily dose of lifefuel, from Niggerdian, no less.

i'm sure the feminists will fight back by doing a vigil or a remembrance march or some shit.
like that will really do anything.

It should be considered foid privilege and sexism against men that men kill more men than women

i'm sure the feminists will fight back by doing a vigil or a remembrance march or some shit.
like that will really do anything.
Foids secretly want little violence on foids so they can keep using that to torture all men.

>inb4 feds monitoring this thread and waiting for someone to say ''rookie numbers''

Those are rookie numbers.

Whopping 50 bodies in half a year? Britbongs aren't even trying.

Last edited:
And all of those.men were sexhaver normies but they will blame us weird lonely guys

Probably 100% of the men commiting these vicious acts are sexhavers, when are we gonna make laws against them. :feelsmage:

Foids lucky we not doing holocaust yet

No where near enough, but at least it's something

yeah but nobody in the media wants to talk about the other 90% of victims huh

I don't want them dead, I just want at least one to mate with me.

They don't care how evil Chad is as long as the face is right
And they'll keep breeding future killers

I only found four, just four, of those hoes bangable. Most were killed by ex-lovers, so I sleep. Anyways, make sure to minimize the whines of roasties by reminding them crime is at an all time low. Bet they never thought fudging the numbers could harm them

They get what they fucking deserve for being progressive and supporting immigration. I bet you more men have been killed but you'll never hear it on the news

I guess they were killed by sands and niggers form mildeast and Africa because muh diversity and multiculturalism :soy:

Last edited:
50 women in a population of 70 million + is literally nothing, why would anyone think this is substantial.

It always fascinates me what occurs in the final moments before someone kills someone else.
Presumably in most of these cases the woman will have said something that belittles someone's manhood.
They know which buttons to press.
It also annoys me that the victims of a murder are almost always described in positive terms when few people are anything but a complicated mixture of good and bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back