Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

5 hours till i get mogged by my sexhaver family

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Genetically inferior to meeks
★★★★★
For now imma cope with age of empires 3 while waiting

I play as russia as its one of the 3 factions for free to play on the new edition, I cant use my CD key to create new AOE account so ill play the definite russian multiplayer, Yesterday i spent 5 hours just defending my base from another player, It got nowhere, I build up my army of falconets and rekruts with bayonet and musket, They kill them and i kill them, Rinse and repeat 5 hours, I just quit, No one would win this anyway, I had too strong of an economy generating 4000 coins a minute and used market to sell it for wood and food to make new soldiers, I had like walls between so i could farm soldiers while my others defend, Got boring in the end so i just ALTF4, Equally matched skilled players sucks, If i fought a noob i would have been able to end it sooner, Nice try spawning barracks infront of my base to spam me for 5 hours, Didnt work idiot.