Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel 5£ fell out of my pockets

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

5'5 genetic garbage, autistic, abused dog,gamercel
★★★★★
For a NEET this is decent amount of money.

Woke up, went to buy cigarettes noticed halfway there that my money was missing.

Tried going back to find them and I could not as there was wind and it probably took them somewhere else.

Ruined my entire day.

Thats why I only use card

It was a sign for you to stop smoking

My condolences. I hate when something like that happens. For a poorcel its a huge thing. I start thinking about what could i have bought with that money.

Snapinstaapp 428689491 122130533828106715 2466588455901879115 n 1080

lifefuel for americancels
it's over for britishcels

would keep walking as that is chump change to a nigga like me let some homless fag pick it up to spend on crack

My condolences. I hate when something like that happens. For a poorcel its a huge thing. I start thinking about what could i have bought with that money.
it truly was a huge thing for me since I appreciate money and I am not rich at all. Still struggling to overcome what happened.

it truly was a huge thing for me since I appreciate money and I am not rich at all. Still struggling to overcome what happened.
Same. Often times i think about buying myself few Monsters or something nicer to eat, then i think better not to save up money, only later to lose them.