Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over 5/10 20 yr old slim female has entire male population fighting for her

RopeMaXXer

RopeMaXXer

Admiral
★★★
Noone actually wants to fuck women that are older than 25, fat or disfigured. If they aren't bipolar cunts either they're basically sought after by the entire male population.

40 year old rich fat dude wants to be her sugar daddy
20 year old hot young gigachad wants to cum on her face
30 year old trustfund kid chadlite wants to stretch her asshole
25 year old average dude with humongous cock wants to awkwardly smell her hair

Add a shitton of hypergamy, ability to choose from 20 mile radius with constant thirsty cock influx ringing her phone and that's that.

Actually hot young female? Forget it, you get the luxury of seeing her on the street once a year and getting brain damage from how far apart your worlds are.

high IQ, and if they are bipolar cunts the less wise half of the male population is after them anyway so there's no competing with all their orbiters.

women that are older than 25, fat or disfigured
Even these are out of reach for incels. We need seven figure incomes to even get their attention.

ALL I FUCKING WANT IS TEEN FOID NOTHING ELSE FFS FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK WHY I HAVE TO BE UGLY FUCK

There's legit no point even trying when it comes to these girls, their SMV is so high, it's unbelievable.

There's legit no point even trying when it comes to these girls, their SMV is so high, it's unbelievable.
The point of this post is that, even when discounting hypergamy, what might seem like a reasonable demand is actually a pipe dream.
I mean, slim fertile female thats not disfigured is not much to ask for, is it?

ALL I FUCKING WANT IS TEEN FOID NOTHING ELSE FFS FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK WHY I HAVE TO BE UGLY FUCK
:soy:: Entitled much? This is why you're incel. I will have to report you incel pedo to the FBI.

:soy:: Entitled much? This is why you're incel. I will have to report you incel pedo to the FBI.
Worst part is I'm also 19 yo I swear everytime I go out I just want to go ER or kms worst era for ugly male to live in I FUCKING HATE IT :feelsrope:

This is truly just exist mode, just outright breathing and moving your limbs has a bunch of desperate idiots crawling on their knees.