Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over 5,000,000 posts collected bi Cambridge CyberCrime Centre Ching Chong and sold to DHS

• Thread starter Deleted member 16390
  • Start date
We famous now boyos.

Who is the ching chong mole from Camrbridge that been spying on us PPeCel something?

Yeah - I would have to say the mole was probably @PPEcel

I just find it hilarious that just posting on a forum and making the odd edgy joke is considered "cyber crime" and how much did ching chong at the Cambridge cyber crime centre make from writing some shitty script to harvest the posts off here? I mean 99% of what is posted on here is just low effort POSTMAXING.

Yeah - I would have to say the mole was probably @PPEcel

I just find it hilarious that just posting on a forum and making the odd edgy joke is considered "cyber crime" and how much did ching chong at the Cambridge cyber crime centre make from writing some shitty script to harvest the posts off here? I mean 99% of what is posted on here is just low effort POSTMAXING.
why me

welp. off to gitmo boyos.

That's right ching chong, keep doing your masters bidding, you can keep coping it'll get you pussy while your sisters get railed by Chad.

Good maybe we will blackpill some of em :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Such is the power of the black pill I think its inevitable we will bring a lot of the men in academia over to our side. Just think at the miserable lives they have where Chad gets all the females and they get sent to sexual harassment training and told about their toxic male privilege.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back