Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over 5,000,000 posts collected bi Cambridge CyberCrime Centre Ching Chong and sold to DHS

• Thread starter Deleted member 16390
  • Start date
Deleted member 16390

Deleted member 16390

The Man from I.N.C.E.L.
-

From the Executive Summary: "In this report, we examine the effects of the pandemic lockdown on the online discourse of people defining themselves as incels by analysing their chat on incels.co and **********, the two most active English-language forums dedicated to this online subculture. We have collected more than five million posts on these forums as part of our ExtremeBB dataset, and we present a preliminary snapshot. We observe a substantial increase in the number of posts and threads during lockdown; however, the number of members making these posts dropped slightly. We also find a substantial intensification of hostile and violent discourse in these forums, particularly in discussions of the potential for (as they see it) favourable changes to society and their place in it due to the pandemic."

They are watching our posting pattern during Pandemic Lockdown, There is going to a special place in Guantanamo Bay reserved for Cringe Toxic Kids posting on incels sites, mainly this one, and another competing site.

Report Number:COVID Briefing Paper No. 5; Coronavirus Disease Briefing Paper No. 5
Author:Vu, Anh V.
Publisher:University of Cambridge. Cybercrime Centre
Date:2020-08-04
Series:Cambridge Cybercrime Centre: COVID briefing papers
COVID 19 Resources
Copyright:Cambridge Cybercrime Centre. Posted here with permission. Document is under a Creative Commons license and requires proper attribution and noncommercial use to be shared: [https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0].
Retrieved From:Cambridge Cybercrime Centre: https://www.cambridgecybercrime.uk/
Format:pdf
Media Type:application/pdf
URL:https://www.hsdl.org/?vie

Last edited:
See Mum, I finally made it.

>cybercrime

Internet became a joke lol.

JFL it was a gook.

Who is the ching chong mole from Camrbridge that been spying on us PPeCel something?

what a shitty study. two pages long and says nothing. hope he gets a C- for this crap.

i hope they read all of my posts, cuck if they didn't

Last edited:
what a shitty study. two pages long and says nothing. hope he gets a C- for this crap.

He prolly got $10 million from DHS for his 2 page reports, ($2 per post collected)
Its Grand to be an American Taxpayer

Last edited:

From the Executive Summary: "In this report, we examine the effects of the pandemic lockdown on the online discourse of people defining themselves as incels by analysing their chat on incels.co and **********, the two most active English-language forums dedicated to this online subculture. We have collected more than five million posts on these forums as part of our ExtremeBB dataset, and we present a preliminary snapshot. We observe a substantial increase in the number of posts and threads during lockdown; however, the number of members making these posts dropped slightly. We also find a substantial intensification of hostile and violent discourse in these forums, particularly in discussions of the potential for (as they see it) favourable changes to society and their place in it due to the pandemic."

They are watching our posting pattern during Pandemic Lockdown, There is going to a special place in Guantanamo Bay reserved for Cringe Toxic Kids posting on incels sites, mainly this one, and another competing site.

Report Number:COVID Briefing Paper No. 5; Coronavirus Disease Briefing Paper No. 5
COVID 19 Resources
Copyright:Cambridge Cybercrime Centre. Posted here with permission. Document is under a Creative Commons license and requires proper attribution and noncommercial use to be shared: [https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0].
OIII FBI
CheapSlimCottontail size restricted

I hope they've analyzed posts in the sewers :feelskek:

Imagine being so worthless that you spend your time reading 5 million posts written by lonely virgins just to get an average grade. Wow.

Imagine being so worthless that you spend your time reading 5 million posts written by lonely virgins just to get an average grade. Wow.
The author should post here tbh hes a rice

The author should post here tbh hes a rice

He prolly is a member here, a mole making $$$ off of our 5,000,000 posts,
all Ching Chong Cels from U.K. are suspects .

Who is the ching chong mole from Camrbridge that been spying on us PPeCel something?

Possibly. He has collected data on us in the past. I doubt it's him, though. The people collating and analyzing that many posts (if the site even has that many) don't have time to larp and shitpost.

Ricecel studymaxxer no study about this website will get you a girl who will have kids with you!

Yep. His looksmatch is getting railed by Chads while he defends her online from evil inkels.
“Someday my careermaxxing will pay off and im gonna slay jb blondes!!!” :soy: :soy::soy:

@PPEcel thoughts?

Last edited:
I don't get why anyone would care what incels are doing during x
Yeah obviously people living in the literal bottom caste of society would get giddy over the prospect of societal collapse

I regret nothing. If anything I wrote here upsets them then they should note that I don't care.

Good thing my posts are satire!

I don't get why anyone would care what incels are doing during x
Yeah obviously people living in the literal bottom caste of society would get giddy over the prospect of societal collapse
Soyciety is obsessed with spying on unattractive males getting together to discuss their issues with women and how they are managing that's probably why.

@SergeantIncel thoughts?

"they call Coronavirus ‘Corona-chan’ (chan is a Japanese word implying cute girls)"

COVID 19 Resources
I think the effect of the extended lockdown through the spring and summer into the fall in coaxing more frustrated low tier normies to places like this are just starting to kick in and will remain that way with the coming phase of increased lockdowns this winter in the Northern Hemisphere tbh

Last edited:
these people are actually sad :feelskek:

:feelsautistic:

feminism turned everything to trash. We are witnessing humanity's end at the hands of hypergamy.
5 Million posts JFL, create an account and POST with us too, fucking ching chong.

I can tell he is a manlet virgin incel in denial.

5 Million posts JFL, create an account and POST with us too, fucking ching chong.

I can tell he is a manlet virgin incel in denial.

well he sold it to DHS (Department of Homeland Security) at 2 dollar a post , that is a cool 10 million, so he will probably be hookermaxxing or betabuxxer.

could it be PPeCel, enquiring minds don't want to know.

don't really care, i hope they get fucking triggered and kill themselves

well he sold it to DHS (Department of Homeland Security) at 2 dollar a post , that is a cool 10 million, so he will probably be hookermaxxing or betabuxxer.

could it be PPeCel, enquiring minds don't want to know.
forget defunding police, its the intelligence agencies and military that need defunding

forget defunding police, its the intelligence agencies and military that need defunding
The worst crime anyone on here have and will commit is prolly possession of some con trolled substance which 3/4 of americans already guilty of, yet they still spend tens of millions watching us, may be they just want to harvest a few good organs to recoup their losses?

Defund the pigs.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back