Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 4chan and consumeproduct cope at its finest

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
72lMnUXv.png

The level of cope and delusion of these tradcuck retards will never cease to amaze me :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
-Me before gym: Awkward, depressed (not clinically depressed but gloomy) and virgin.
-Me after gym: Still awkward, gloomy and virgin but a bit thinner.
Get it in your head gymmaxxing only works if you're a fakecel normie, there's no gym for your facial features or height.

you definitely should exercise if you don't still. gymmaxxing to get big is fine too i guess but it's not gonna "save you" and if you're an incel it'll probably not do much of anything at all to you.

it's not gonna save you from anything if you are an actual incel, but exercising is even important for us. Sport is important, you know.

Gym is ok for general health and fitness. NEETcels among many things often complain about back pain and leg pain.
Lifting prevents that.

i tried gymmmaxxxxxing but now my back is all fucked up and my knees make cracking sounds

i also crapped my pants while attempting to deadlift :feelswhat:

My therapy is called LL

/pol/ users screech about wh1t3 g3n0c1d3 while marrying and fetishizing noodlewhores

Gymmaxxing is hard for me. I have done it for 2 years but a lot of the guys I see ar the gym are atleast 3x as muscular as me. I have bad genetics i think

Gym is great against loneliness.

I don't know, if the cope works for you then just go with it, I'm not going to judge

Fucking lies, I'm gymmaxxed, I bench 3pl8 and squat 4pl8, that's only after 8omths of lifting, I'm hella stronger (leaner),but that means jack shit when you're a social retard.

Fucking lies, I'm gymmaxxed, I bench 3pl8 and squat 4pl8, that's only after 8omths of lifting, I'm hella stronger (leaner),but that means jack shit when you're a social retard.
I ldar 12 beers then snort 2 oxy’s and a Xanax
Drugmaxxing no gym
:feelsjuice:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back