Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over 48 year old obese, ugly smoker only accepts clients younger than her and charges 120 euros for 30 minutes incall/150 euros outcall

• Thread starter AutisticMonstrosity
  • Start date
AutisticMonstrosity

AutisticMonstrosity

34 y.o. KHHV dateless, 169 cm skincel autist NEET
★★★
One hour is 200/250 euros. See for yourself:

The worst part of course is that she has no problem finding enough paying clients to continue. I've seen her much earlier also. And if she lowered her prices even a notch, she would get too many contact attempts, so those prices are where the market stands here at the moment.

There is/was also an overweight disabled woman in a wheelchair who needed her personal assistant to be present when she sold/sells sex for about the same prices (because she can't move alone). She was about 30 years old and had positive reviews.

This market needs a drastic intervention in favour of men.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EDIT: Actually, the English version only states the following: Have to admit, i like men whom are younger than i am (48) .

The Finnish version makes it clear that she only takes younger men.

Last edited:
the audacity of these whores:lasereyes:

Yuk! Tore up from the floor up.

It's because of simps and cucks. Those are ready to worship and sponsor almost any foid. As a result, we have what we have.

Imagine someone pays to have sex with a fat old cunt, she makes more in 15min than me in a month.

Who even pays for 48 yo beef flaps

Holy shit, it's fucking over. This shit made me bust a gut.

Lol wtf :feelsclown: world strikes again big time

ad disappeared since

ad disappeared since
Yes. They charge money for every day the ads are online. I knew this, but did not know how to take a screenshot and add it to the post. She even wrote in her ad that clients should take note of her contact details, because the ad is mostly offline, but the info stays current.

if this isn’t proof that women are sexually privileged, I don’t know what is

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back